My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From 2016-2017 alone, the Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Office reportedly made roughly $747,000 in purchases from Ford, including 21 Ford Police Interceptors, four Ford Tauruses, a Ford F-150, two Ford F-250s and a Ford Explorer, according to The Shreveport Times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G F Y

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad decision but not surprising. Cops should support peaceful dissent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad decision but not surprising. Cops should support peaceful dissent.
    Its a free world, if cops feel offended because Ford dont respect the flag as they do there are other cars in the market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a free world, if cops feel offended because Ford dont respect the flag as they do there are other cars in the market.
    It's actually not a free world. If you think otherwise you don't travel much.

It's a bad move to put your department at odds with peaceful dissenters and to do so publicly. It's a stunt, plain and simple. The entire "two sides" concept is the problem. There aren't supposed to be two sides. The cops aren't a business, they are public servants. They can buy as they choose, sure, but when they make the reason anything to do with politics, that's bad. Do you suppose all the people in that parish who pay taxes to support the police feel the same way as the sheriff feels?

He could have simply bought other vehicles and not said anything. He's only added legitimacy to the protest, same as Trump did. Eventually if you ignore it they'll stop doing it.

Cops aren't there to protect the flag, but to protect those they serve including those people kneeling.

That said, businesses are trying to capitalize on the fad. That's when you know it's a fad. It doesn't even have a message that's discernible any longer. It's now about sons of es and anthems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the flag

And the anthem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually not a free world. If you think otherwise you don't travel much.

It's a bad move to put your department at odds with peaceful dissenters and to do so publicly. It's a stunt, plain and simple. The entire "two sides" concept is the problem. There aren't supposed to be two sides. The cops aren't a business, they are public servants. They can buy as they choose, sure, but when they make the reason anything to do with politics, that's bad. Do you suppose all the people in that parish who pay taxes to support the police feel the same way as the sheriff feels?

He could have simply bought other vehicles and not said anything. He's only added legitimacy to the protest, same as Trump did. Eventually if you ignore it they'll stop doing it.

Cops aren't there to protect the flag, but to protect those they serve including those people kneeling.

That said, businesses are trying to capitalize on the fad. That's when you know it's a fad. It doesn't even have a message that's discernible any longer. It's now about sons of es and anthems.
    When we talk about money its a free world, thats why some chose to boycott the NFL.

Also you say they are public servants, so they respond to the government, they take an oath of honor so it would be very dumb to disrespect the flag.

Just because a bunch of snowflakes want to do these tantrums it doesnt mean the police must agree with them, they are to protect people but not to take part of those childish behaviors, its all the opposite police is there to serve people and to put order.

If a guy must risk his life to serve his/her nation you bet your ass that person believes in the flag, and all that nonsense is an insult to them so money talks and they dont wanna support those actions.

Another thing is what the are they protesting against? we are not in the 60s anymore where black people was treated like , literally.

Thread Information