• BJ

29 42.65%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sure it does dummy and you know it. Nobody says....Bruce Lee was no martial arts God.....unless they are an idiot.
    In terms of fighting ability, he wasn't. True or false?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My take is I agree with redzero;..you're a in re

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In terms of fighting ability, he wasn't. True or false?
    I'll go slow...

You said he wasn't a pro fighter. Everyone would agrree with that. So why say anything about martial arts? Where he is without question a God.

Too late dummy, you made a dumb statement, just man up, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I'll go slow...

You said he wasn't a pro fighter. Everyone would agrree with that. So why say anything about martial arts? Where he is without question a God.

Too late dummy, you made a dumb statement, just man up, ok?
    You didn't answer my question. In terms of fighting ability, was Bruce Lee the best there was in martial arts? I already know how popular he is.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My take is I agree with redzero;..you're a in re
    Stick to....
    TIMMYtoZO is probably the worst troll in here..only impressive thing about it is that the guy who's doing it, never forgets and puts in the ellipses by mistake..

...it's all you do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, ok..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You didn't answer my question. In terms of fighting ability, was Bruce Lee the best there was in martial arts? I already know how popular he is.
    Do you think at all before posting? Does Bruce Lee have to be any kind of God to whip some bar bully? Didn't you agree with me that no he wouldn't have to be? So why would you tell me....he was no martial arts God? That makes no sense at all. So if you agree any martial artist can beat up a bar bully what difference would God status make? Why tell me he was no God when you admitted he wouldn't have to be?

Come on guy, just admit it ya ed up, we all saw it. Man up, ok?

So it was actually...

you...sure he could beat up a bar bully but he was no martial arts God.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Where did I say anything about martial arts and Bruce Lee at all?

You're taking a beating here guy, someome needs to pull me off you. Stop it on cuts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Again, nothing you are posting makes any sense. I at no point claimed that Bruce Lee couldn't beat up a random bar patron. My original comment about him not being a martial arts god was made because of the myth surrounding Bruce Lee's fighting ability. I was questioning his fighting ability, not claiming that he wasn't popular. Your reading comprehension failures are your own.

You still didn't answer my question, by the way. What are you afraid of?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Again, nothing you are posting makes any sense. I at no point claimed that Bruce Lee couldn't beat up a random bar patron. My original comment about him not being a martial arts god was made because of the myth surrounding Bruce Lee's fighting ability. I was questioning his fighting ability, not claiming that he wasn't popular. Your reading comprehension failures are your own.

You still didn't answer my question, by the way. What are you afraid of?
    Nobody can be that dumb.

I said he could beat up a bar bully, right? So what does him being a pro figter or a God have to do with anything? Why tell me he ws no pro fighter (something everyone is well aware of) why tell me he was martial arts God? You make no sense at all. If you agree that yes he could then why talk about pro fighter/God? That gave the impression he couldn't. You really don't see that do you dummy?

You don't say....Bruce Lee was no martial arts God....and then try to talk a bunch of bull , ok? That was a very stupid thing to say and you know it thats why you're trying sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get away from it. Dude, how about....yep that was stupid...ok, it's the right thing to do, be a man.;.ok?

Dummy...Bruce Lee is a martial arts God...ok? This lameass...yeah but I was...is ing stupid.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-02-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    You can't even explain how it was stupid, moron. Bruce Lee wasn't a martial arts god. I already explained why I made that comment. It's not my fault you made a completely erroneous assumption.

Talk to me again when you finally feel like answering my question. You call my statement stupid, yet can't refuse to disagree with it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can't even explain how it was stupid, moron. Bruce Lee wasn't a martial arts god. I already explained why I made that comment. It's not my fault you made a completely erroneous assumption.

Talk to me again when you finally feel like answering my question. You call my statement stupid, yet can't refuse to disagree with it.
    Dummy, if you would have said...

Bruce Lee was no pro fighter and while a martial arts God who did he ever fight there?

Then you got something. To say he was no pro fighter was all that had to be said. Then to make this totally stupid comment.....no martial arts God....why? That made no sense we already established the fact he was no pro fighter. You made a totally stupid statement to try and worm out of it is comical. We all saw what you meant, stop thinking we don't, ok? Man up guy, ok?

Why mention..a God...at all? Very stupid thing to say. Who is a martial arts God? Let's see how many times someone else is called a God compared to Bruce Lee, ok?

You have any idea how many tiimes we see this...

Bruce
    , who is a "god" to some, just never had the chance to finish what likely would have been his masterpiece and blow Enter the Dragon into ...

You don't do you?

Ok idiot, my arms are getting tired of beating on ya. Next time talk about something you know about, got it?

See ya moron~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 06-02-2013 at 04:57 AM.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    No freaking way! He wouildn't be able to get any leverage against a guy that big and strong. A good MMA fighter that weighs over 200 lbs could whip him, but not somebody at 155.
    I don’t know why this thread was brought up but anyone who thinks a 200 lb UFC fighter could take Shaq has never been in a real fight…Shaq is a powerful freak of nature…He is schooled in all forms of fighting…Fortunately he is a terrible boxer or he would be serving a life sentence for killing Brad Miller…Shaq could take 10 200lb UFC fighters at age 60...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don’t know why this thread was brought up but anyone who thinks a 200 lb UFC fighter could take Shaq has never been in a real fight…Shaq is a powerful freak of nature…He is schooled in all forms of fighting…Fortunately he is a terrible boxer or he would be serving a life sentence for killing Brad Miller…Shaq could take 10 200lb UFC fighters at age 60...
    Couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Nobody is going to try and duke it out with any seven footers. So it's take him down then wrap his ass up in a bow which all MMA fighters would do. It would be over in a couple minutes, not even close.

Been in tons of fights.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Boston College Eagles
    Lol mmgay

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yall quit going after the easiest pussy on the forums. Troll bigger and better things... Avante is too easy.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yall quit going after the easiest pussy on the forums. Troll bigger and better things... Avante is too easy.
    Troling is what kids do.

I do wish some here knew things, the level of knowledge, low.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ugh..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Bruce Lee could really fight

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Here's Shaq boxing...

if this fight tells us anything it's that shaq would destroy Bj

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone here know anything at all about fighting?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone here know anything at all about fighting?
    Only you Avante, only you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Once saw a thread BJ Penn vs Prime Tyson... CROFL

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Only you Avante, only you.
    It sure appears that way.

A trained pro fighter has every advantage in with a guy like Shaq. While his size would help him in boxing he would hurt him vs a wrestler or a martial artist. He has no quickness, he's not limber he simply doesn't know how to really fight. A guy like Penn would totally take him to school.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-03-2013 at 02:30 AM.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Nobody is going to try and duke it out with any seven footers. So it's take him down then wrap his ass up in a bow which all MMA fighters would do. It would be over in a couple minutes, not even close.

Been in tons of fights.
    Avante you crazy old stoner…Getting into fights with other crazy old stoners from Riverside CA does not really count…

Shaq has been training for decades with the finest MMA fighters in the world…The problem he has is getting sparring partners big enough to fight with him….

Your other post says that Shaq has no quickness….Obviously you have never seen Shaq play basketball…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    good high quality discussion, here

Thread Information