Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SAN ANTONIO -- A long-standing feud between neighbors led to two men being shot in East Bexar County, police said.

Deputies said two men began arguing Sunday morning, allegedly over a dog. According to officials, the argument escalated and both parties began shooting at one another.

Police said that between 15 and 20 rounds were exchanged during the shooting -- all while small children were in the next room.

Police said one man was shot in the foot, and another man was shot in the ankle.

According to police, one shooter took off with two other men -- and possibly the dog.

"The guys came back to claim the dog, the dog wasn't there," said Sgt. David Kilcrease, with the Bexar County Sherriff's Office. "The dog is gone and we don't know who took the dog."

Officials said they think the victims knew the man who shot them, but said they are being uncooperative.

http://www.ksat.com/news/18045731/detail.html

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    In Palmdale CA two neighbors were fighting over a pit-bull that kept getting out & chasing children…One man took matters in his own hands & bar be qued the dog & invited the neighbors over to eat it with corn tortillas & fresh chili salsa…

The bar be que'r was arrested…Can you believe that? Guy gets arrested for throwing a bar be que!

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    In Palmdale CA two neighbors were fighting over a pit-bull that kept getting out & chasing children…One man took matters in his own hands & bar be qued the dog & invited the neighbors over to eat it with corn tortillas & fresh chili salsa…

The bar be que'r was arrested…Can you believe that? Guy gets arrested for throwing a bar be que!
    I never heard about this. Craziness.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    id let my dobe take matters into his own hands

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

carne de perro!

warning: do not click when hungry...or full...

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    warning: do not click when hungry...or full...
    I should have listened...

If anybody ever so much as laid a finger on my dog in a harmful way, I would ing destroy them. At the same time though, a big part of being a good owner is not having a dog that would catalyze such an event, so it's not really a concern.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I wouldn't fight. I would just shoot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These guys need their Texan cards taken away. Two hits in 15-20 rounds exchanged within an indoor room? Sheesh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    These guys need their Texan cards taken away. Two hits in 15-20 rounds exchanged within an indoor room? Sheesh.
    /agree

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    within an indoor room? WTF?? Are you trying real hard to emphasize it happened inside or what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    within an indoor room? WTF?? Are you trying real hard to emphasize it happened inside or what?
    Police said that between 15 and 20 rounds were exchanged during the shooting -- all while small children were in the next room.
    Mentioned in the article. In a room means that you can't be more than maybe 20 feet from your target, probably closer to 10-15 feet for that socio-economic strata. How can you ing miss so many times at that range? That's why the emphasis was on it being indoors.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mentioned in the article. In a room means that you can't be more than maybe 20 feet from your target, probably closer to 10-15 feet for that socio-economic strata. How can you ing miss so many times at that range? That's why the emphasis was on it being indoors.
    I realize that, I'm just busting your chops for using "within""indoors" and "room" all in the same sentence. It's like you REALLY want people to get it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I realize that, I'm just busting your chops for using "within""indoors" and "room" all in the same sentence. It's like you REALLY want people to get it.
    Ah, grammar smack. Carry on.

These aren't the droids you're looking for jman3000's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    when youre being shot at at close range you have a tendency not to aim and to just kinda fire blindly while at the same time using your off hand to cover your face.

Thread Information