Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what happened Dwight? I thought the Magic were supposed to be a top 4 NBA team? Another pretender falls to an elite. Good to see teams like Houston and Orlando being put in their place this week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get the hate for Dwight.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Boston is clearly the better team but any team on the road in Boston will struggle when 2 starters and a key bench player in street clothes. Would not have made a difference anyways. On a side note what was up with the 9 techs? Looks like the zebras went overboard.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So what happened Dwight? I thought the Magic were supposed to be a top 4 NBA team? Another pretender falls to an elite. Good to see teams like Houston and Orlando being put in their place this week.

Dwight had no help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogans, Nelson, Pietrus, are all injured. On paper, Pietrus was supposed to be the guy defending Pierce. Without him, he torched Turkoglu and the Magic, especially in the 3rd.

Courtney Lee and J.J. Red are not the guys you want helping set up the office or nailing outside shots for you in big game situations.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't get the hate for Dwight.
    Me neither, he seems like a likeable guy and consistently puts up great numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me neither, he seems like a likeable guy and consistently puts up great numbers.
    SpursDynasty has never liked Dwight and probably never will.

Thread Information