Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Memphis. Hopefully this month the pretender teams will start getting weeded out of the West playoff picture. I'm glad Houston lost tonight. Injuries are no excuse. Memphis just went out and took care of business, no surprises here tonight.

Yao Ming...4-for-8 from the floor? You're 7'6" and you attempt only 8 shots the whole game? Why do Rafer Alston, Von Wafer, Luis Scola and Aaron Brooks get more shots off tonight than Yao?

Good going Houston.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They sat aartest out because we play the hawks tmmrw and we need him

then. Dude has been playing on that bad ankle for a month now we all know

how tru warier is.

Everybody knows Yao can't create for himself, and teams front him, they

couldn't even get the ball to him.

I can live with these kinds of losses, if a player needs to sit out especially

early on in the season, i think its a good idea

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No, we didn't have the offense clicking to get Yao enough touches.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No, we didn't have the offense clicking to get Yao enough touches.
    Do you wonder why? No artest. He drives constantly and opens things up. I'll say it now, i would rather have mutumbo than Yao now that we have artest.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mt. Mutumbo has no offense at all.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mt. Mutumbo has no offense at all.
    Mutumbo defense> Yao offense

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ha

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    artest is averaging 3.2 assists which is his lowest total in 4 years. he is not a playmaker. he has by far taken the most shots this season for houston and is shooting a woeful .349

rockets still havent found an iden y yet and thats the issue. no one can stay healthy for this team and those who are cant play together.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rockets were better last year when Adleman was letting the Rockets run Pick and Roll and set offense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rockets were better last year when Adleman was letting the Rockets run Pick and Roll and set offense.
    agreed. this goes to show its about chemistry more than talent on paper. this rockets team and the 04 lakers with payton malone kobe and shaq

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Memphis. Hopefully this month the pretender teams will start getting weeded out of the West playoff picture. I'm glad Houston lost tonight. Injuries are no excuse. Memphis just went out and took care of business, no surprises here tonight.

Yao Ming...4-for-8 from the floor? You're 7'6" and you attempt only 8 shots the whole game? Why do Rafer Alston, Von Wafer, Luis Scola and Aaron Brooks get more shots off tonight than Yao?

Good going Houston.
    I think Scola getting 15rbs (6 OR, only ones houston got at all), while he only got 4 is a bigger issue than him only having 8 shoots. I mean, rockets shooted 50% from the field, that should be enough to win any game where you actually play some D.

Thread Information