Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Celtics and the Bulls play last night. That is playoff basketball. That is what it means to fight for the win and rise to an entirely different level during the playoffs. That is entertainment worthy of the expensive tickets. That is how you please fans who ultimately pay your enormous salaries. That is how you do NOT roll over and play dead. That is how you do NOT suck.

Got it, you weak, lazy, spoiled pieces of ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Celtics and the Bulls play last night. That is playoff basketball. That is what it means to fight for the win and rise to an entirely different level during the playoffs. That is entertainment worthy of the expensive tickets. That is how you please fans who ultimately pay your enormous salaries. That is how you do NOT roll over and play dead. That is how you do NOT suck.

the only "weak, lazy, spoiled pieces of " i can see is your lazy ass post with nothing insightful or interesting to offer. We did not lose because of lack of effort, and if you dont see that, ur a moron.

Dont tell me, let me guess, you went ahead and bet on the spurs with all the injuries, and lost all ur money, and are now takin it out on a forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    huh, Spurs fought till the end you re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bosell is at best a troll mavs fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tp and td deserve far better than this thread ... the rest of our roleplayers not so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to any Spurs players reading this thread, on behalf of SpursTalk, I apologize to the team for the opening post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you for real ? That's the dumbest I've seen posted on here in a while. This had nothing to do with effort and everything to do with talent on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can say that The Celtics, even though they have a big three over thirty, sure have a better young squad of capable and confident players...
    Like who ? Rondo ? Big Baby ? Do you think those guys will take Boston to the promised land ? Rondo's playing great right now but he's been around a few years. Phoenix traded him to Boston.

Something that pops Old man fetish has not allowed OUR team to develop...

He wants the "cruise control" coaching of a A Vet instead of the blood sweat and tears coaching approach to young players...

simple fact
    Vets win championships. The Celtics aren't winning anything without Garnett. The Bulls aren't winning the le without more vets on their team.

Tell me the last team with young players who won a championship ? Go ask the Blazers what youth can do for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The problem was not that the Spurs are lazy, the problem was that the ones not named Tim Duncan or Tony Parker suck at basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wads like you should have been on the receiving end of a coat hangar abortion. Do everyone here and the world a favor:
    1. Take a pistol
    2. Aim at head
    3. Pull Trigger.

If you're too stupid to follow written instructions, here's a diagram for you:

Got it, you stupid, ass sucking, worthless piece of ?

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jump off the bus....

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shame there isn't a tribal council and you could just get rid of re s like this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh geez...here we go again...ok... ::deep breath:: There's a picture I'm kind of known for on here (some people know me for it). The reason I'm known for it is because there are a lot of people like you on here...so...being that this is the perfect opportunity, I'm going to go ahead and throw it in here..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This idiot is not worth the bandwidth it would take to explain to him how pointless his life really is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just in case you didn't understand my last post...here's a more up front version...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jump off the bus....

The short bus...this is probably a guy who's never been to a Spurs game, and came on the wagon in '99 when the Spurs won the le... ...we're not going to win it every damn year...or even every other year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop being in denial.. while the op's post might have been a little harsh.. there is some truth to it.. most of the spurs players not named duncan or parker did not step it up.. unlike game 2 where they were hustling.. game 4 and 5 were disgraceful.. why do you parker had so many poitns? because noone else was doing jack ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its been a great series.

chicago is great at doing the unthinkable, like when they defeated miami a few years ago in the playoffs when shaq was there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just in case you didn't understand my last post...here's a more up front version...

that's hilarious

I'm your huckleberry K-State Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

neither of those teams - as they are currently constructed - would win a series against any western playoff team.

, the bulls would have been a 30 win team if they had to play a western conference schedule.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Entourage is awesome.

Piven deserves all those emmys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like who ? Rondo ? Big Baby ? Do you think those guys will take Boston to the promised land ? Rondo's playing great right now but he's been around a few years. Phoenix traded him to Boston.

Rondo and big fat baby and even perkins are playing like studs in the playoffs. wake me up when Bonner or Mason play half as good as them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop being in denial.. while the op's post might have been a little harsh.. there is some truth to it.. most of the spurs players not named duncan or parker did not step it up.. unlike game 2 where they were hustling.. game 4 and 5 were disgraceful.. why do you parker had so many poitns? because noone else was doing jack ..
    The reason they weren't doing anything was not because they were slacking... it's because they are a bunch of players who either have marginal skill at playing basketball, or or used to have skill, but have aged past the point where they can employ it.

It is not only qualitatively different from a hypothetical wherein you suited up and tried to play for the Spurs. You can try with all you might, but to no effect, because you lack the skill.

That they suck at basketball does not mean you can impugn their character.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That they suck at basketball does not mean you can impugn their character.
    Harsh, but sadly true.

Thread Information