Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the dreaded no makeup shot
    thats not bad at all for no make-up, becky is naturally hot...check out eva without make-up:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh ! How did I miss that!!?! lol.. that is just horrible!
    I noticed it the 1st second i saw it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not bad at all for no make-up, becky is naturally hot...check out eva without make-up:

Tony? Eva's gonna be pissed at you for showing that pic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she looks nicer with the darker hair. What's her natural hair color?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think she looks nicer with the darker hair. What's her natural hair color?
    Natural hair is her dark brown hair...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Natural hair is her dark brown hair...

What Duncan is to 228, Becky Hammon is to you. Except for some reason 228 doesn't come off as creepy....you, well that's a different story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That being said, I'm down for some Becky Hammon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on fire today

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh yeah... shes ready!

Last edited by howbouthemspurs; 08-29-2009 at 05:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Duncan is to 228, Becky Hammon is to you. Except for some reason 228 doesn't come off as creepy....you, well that's a different story.
    The funny thing is, when I started this thread months ago I thought I was being creepy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky is a cutie...but good lord they showed a WNBA game yesterday of detroit vs sa...how the does anyone watch that? Ii was laughing. Its so baaad. Like honestly it's awful. Call me a pig, call me whatever, you can't try to make a womens bball league after the likes of magic, jordan, bird have already happened. And please save the "well just watch them, they play bball like it should be played, teamwork" Bull . Anyone who says that is a straight up re . WNBA=horrible, id rather watch a clock tick time away

kick rocks
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky is a cutie...but good lord they showed a WNBA game yesterday of detroit vs sa...how the does anyone watch that? Ii was laughing. Its so baaad. Like honestly it's awful. Call me a pig, call me whatever, you can't try to make a womens bball league after the likes of magic, jordan, bird have already happened. And please save the "well just watch them, they play bball like it should be played, teamwork" Bull . Anyone who says that is a straight up re . WNBA=horrible, id rather watch a clock tick time away
    I agree. It's terrible.

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh come on guys, its not that bad!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i acually went to the game
    stop comparing the men to womens game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i acually went to the game
    stop comparing the men to womens game
    No, don't stop comparing the men to the women's game. There must be a higher bar that has to be reached for. WNBA has improved a lot from the first season and as the girls grow up playing, we will eventually start seeing some exciting highlight worthy games. WNBA is just where the NBA was 30 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, don't stop comparing the men to the women's game. There must be a higher bar that has to be reached for. WNBA has improved a lot from the first season and as the girls grow up playing, we will eventually start seeing some exciting highlight worthy games. WNBA is just where the NBA was 30 years ago.
    UH...what the ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WNBA is like watching paint dry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turnovers are a norm in WNBA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WNBA is like watching paint dry.
    IMO for the WNBA to be more successful they need to go in a different direction.

1. Emphasis skill/finesse over power players. Otherwise we're watching a Z-grade version of the NBA.

2. Uni s and players who look good in them.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The womans style of play is completely different from the men. Women are built differently than men are if you havent noticed. You cannot honestly expect the same type of play from the women as the men. Can't fight nature, but you sure as can figure it out.

Lakers suck donkey balls JWest596's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turn the WNBA into "Bikini Basketball" and it will rival the Top 3 sports in 30 days with mega million ratings....higher salaries, huge ratings, long term big buck contracts and big time corporate advertisers.

Until some says why can't the NBA guys play in bikinis. Same difference.

Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know why men hate womens basketball, because these buttholes never picked up a basketball in their lifetime. .....these are the guys that probally played more D&D than playing with themselves.

Note to you....
    If you don't like the game then don't watch it.

If you think that all WNBA players have horse faces or gay or not your just assinine and stupid... and if so.. what is it to you?
    You don't live their life, and besides they probally make more money than you do in your lifetime, and sleeping with MORE women (if they are or not, who cares).. while you are working your sorry ass minimum wage job.
    If the WNBA lowered the rim and women started dunking...people would watch...

As for B. Hammon... hey this is the chick you want to take home to mom, yeah I'm kissin butt and I don't know her and she don't know me, but I bet you can have a decent conversation with her about anything bumping into her here in San Antonio...other than that this chick can ball lites out....

I got to admit I've yet to got to a SS game, and I'm sure their fun, but seeing them on TV I can tell that this team is geared for success with B. Hammon at the helm.
    Last edited by Gervin44Silas13; 09-01-2009 at 11:22 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Hammon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love Sigz

Thread Information