My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was arguing with this d-wade scueker the other day..Telling him how bad dallas got cheated on in 2006..and he keeps on telling me I'm butthurt and all dat nine year old repsonse..I was being the mature guy i was, showing him vids and proff and dis idiot keeps on saying d-wade rules and like that.

I also noticed as of late, how BR net has been complainin about officiating..and all dat ..I did not watch the NO VS. dallas game but I must admit hes taking butthurt to another level..

It's fine to complain about officiating and all when your on da right side..but when calls go crazy dat is dat.

Horrible officaitng at both side den complainin= butthurt
    One sided bias officating= Fighting for ones right...

But when i think about psychology and ..I really cant blame teams with zero champiuonships..they say desperation marginally increases as years passes and the only thing that could neutralize that is a championship.. a deserved one that is..because if it aint deserved all you get are lakerlike bandwagoner fake i wanna be cool feeling..

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you talk about 9 year old response, yet are incapable of using correct words, such as 'that' and 'then' and 'the'.

be more butthurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey reyjayjhoanton or fck whatever it is..with your onoriginal lame ass username..I come in the internet to talk i dont give a fck dam about my grammar or spelling..I bet i can do better than you when i'm serious so stfu because the spurs is kicking bulls ass...damn you..why da fck did i reply to this..

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    you are both a-holes tbh

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    hey reyjayjhoanton or fck whatever it is..with your onoriginal lame ass username..I come in the internet to talk i dont give a fck dam about my grammar or spelling..I bet i can do better than you when i'm serious so stfu because the spurs is kicking bulls ass...damn you..why da fck did i reply to this..
    because you missed your dose of ritalin this morning?

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was arguing with this d-wade scueker the other day..Telling him how bad dallas got cheated on in 2006..and he keeps on telling me I'm butthurt and all dat nine year old repsonse..I was being the mature guy i was, showing him vids and proff and dis idiot keeps on saying d-wade rules and like that.
    You are butt hurt. Did you forget Dirk's series against the Spurs that year? Everyone mentions Wade's 25 FTs in a game, but forgets that Dirk shot 24 FTs in a game against the Spurs.

Dallas fans never acknowledge that one.

Don't forget Duncan fouling out because Dirk stepped on his foot. Remember that.

Yeah, you're butt hurt still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are butt hurt. Did you forget Dirk's series against the Spurs that year? Everyone mentions Wade's 25 FTs in a game, but forgets that Dirk shot 24 FTs in a game against the Spurs.

Dallas fans never acknowledge that one.

Don't forget Duncan fouling out because Dirk stepped on his foot. Remember that.

Yeah, you're butt hurt still.
    I'm a spurs fan u fck re . We was talking about the finals specifically not the entire play-off.

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a spurs fan u fck re . We was talking about the finals specifically not the entire play-off.
    Still came off sounding butt hurt. You can't talk about the Finals only when it comes to the FTs situation because an educated fan will throw the Spurs series back in your face.

Now why would a true Spurs fan defend Dirk? Sorry, but you can't do that and claim to be a true Spurs fan. You make us smart Spurs fans look stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still came off sounding butt hurt. You can't talk about the Finals only when it comes to the FTs situation because an educated fan will throw the Spurs series back in your face.

Now why would a true Spurs fan defend Dirk? Sorry, but you can't do that and claim to be a true Spurs fan. You make us smart Spurs fans look stupid.
    I wasnt defending dirk..simply telling that dude how the nba can become so bias sometimes..and that finals was an exmaple...LOL you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the mavettes got cheated in the Finals, there isn't a word to describe how bad the Spurs got robbed in the WCSF. I don't mind though. We're just few short stern call in's from having about 6 or 7 les in the last decade. Sometimes I just like to lay out in the riverwalk and use myself as a float and think about all my rings while eating a KFC double down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the mavettes got cheated in the Finals, there isn't a word to describe how bad the Spurs got robbed in the WCSF. I don't mind though. We're just few short stern call in's from having about 6 or 7 les in the last decade. Sometimes I just like to lay out in the riverwalk and use myself as a float and think about all my rings while eating a KFC double down.
    Ameen!!! Do you also like watermelons ?I do...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dallas!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you talk about 9 year old response, yet are incapable of using correct words, such as 'that' and 'then' and 'the'.

be more butthurt.
    Dude's doing this sh** all these years later.

I'm just surprised he was SJW'ing it back in the day

Thread Information