NFL forum needs this too, only if you select "Dallas Cowboys" the logo should be a bleeding vagina or a roadkill skunk.
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Duke fan, I've been one my entire life.
Well not really, but since my nba team sucks, I need to root for a winner somewhere. Plus, they have a lot of white guys.
Can you hook a brotha up with a TAMU-CC Islanders option?
Any way to add the local colleges that aren't D1? E.g. St. Mary's, Trinity, IWU, etc. ?
Bandwagon Spurs fan since 1974 ©
Accept no substitutes
this is pretty cool.
You should incorporate this into all the forums
I was talking more like this, where your team's are just on your thing when you post. Like I would have a little Brady Quinn or Indians logo where people have spurs and tlong has a lamb. Look at this thread and you will see what I mean
I think instead of a TAMUCC logo it should have the most hardcore mascot in all of sports.
IZZY THE ISLANDER!!
The only mascot in sports that wears an anklet. lol
this is cool. now we just need to pink all of the utsa chodes and this forum will be perfect.
This is SWEET timvp! Can you add the PSU Vikings?
This is actually pretty cool.
Hey, why isn't UT-Brownsville on that list?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)