4-0 starting Game Blogs
New Mexico State Aggies
I'm behind the times but these new skins are badass. I'm looking forward to the NBA version.
timvp can u make it so we can use these in other parts of the forum or is it going to be a strictly college sports feature. It would be cool if we could rep our schools on all parts of spurstalk if ya know what I mean.
"If you would like tonight's goodnight in English, press one. For tonight's goodnight in Spanish, please pack your bags and leave the country. This is America, damn it." - Stephen Colbert
Bandwagon Spurs fan since 1974 ©
Accept no substitutes
How can there be a skin for Rice, but not one for SMU? Any way one can be added? That's actually the school I went to, and I'd like to sport a skin if possible to support the team as they go for their first bowl bid in 25 years. They are one win away from bowl eligibility and the excitement is growing big time.
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
Could you please add Abilene Christian University to the favorite schools list? They are a DII powerhouse and I would like to represent.
Here is a logo. The school colors are purple and white.
I wonder if they have ASU
or Boston U
Hey how about the UMaine Black Bears? I would like to rep my future Alma Mater
BEST RUNNING BACK COMBINATIONS
Combo Team Yards
Tony Dorsett-Emmitt Smith Cowboys 29,198
Walter Payton-Neal Anderson Bears 22,892
Franco Harris-Jerome Bettis Steelers 22,521
Thurman Thomas-O.J. Simpson Bills 22,121
Barry Sanders-Billy Sims Lions 20,375
Good hockey program.
My radio debut:
I've been trying to get a SMU skin for about 6 months. So if you get a Maine one first, I'm gonna be pissed.
Does your school even have sports? Physics isn't a sport.
I heard the ratio there leads to a lot of destructive interference in that.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)