Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    IMO. He's more of a SG. OKC needs to find a true PG and move Westbrook to SG next season because instead of running the offense, he will take shots away from Durant and Green. Actually, he's probably best suited as a Jason Terry type, a scorer in a PG's body off the bench since his size will give him trouble against most SGs in the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, but they don't need to use a traditional lead ballhandling point-guard, playing alongside KD, and I think his ball-handling skills are improving a lot. But yea, as of now, he'd be better suited as finisher and defender. On the other hand, he plays really great pg defence. Btw, he reminds me more of a guy like Raja Bell than Jet.

Besides that, they have a great SG in Thabo. Great steal, I was coveting him for the C's before he entered the league. Paxson is a fool.

Anyway, the Thunder will have time to figure out what to do about this.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They should trade him for Nick Young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IM is clearly making a joke.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    IM is a SC guy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nick Young > Westbrook

Watch out next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Westbrook > Paul in 2 years

OKC > NOLA in 2 years

Durant > Paul already

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Westbrook > Paul in 2 years

OKC > NOLA in 2 years

Durant > Paul already
    WRONGGGGG!!! Fail again Ghazi

Westbrook isn't anywhere close to Paul. Paul led an 18-64 team to 38 wins his rookie year in the same building. Westbrook has led this team to last place. He's a terrible PG.

OKC isn't anywhere close. Durant can't beat the Hornets by himself. They have a long way to go before they catch New Orleans.

Durant isn't anywhere close. He's a better scorer, due to height, but that's it. CP3 owns him everywhere else. If he was so good, the Thunder wouldn't be this bad. The Hornets have never been this bad since CP3 came, even with the injury-riddled 2006-2007 season. Durant's team has been awful his first two seasons.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    WRONGGGGG!!! Fail again Ghazi

Westbrook isn't anywhere close to Paul. Paul led an 18-64 team to 38 wins his rookie year in the same building. Westbrook has led this team to last place. He's a terrible PG.

OKC isn't anywhere close. Durant can't beat the Hornets by himself. They have a long way to go before they catch New Orleans.

Durant isn't anywhere close. He's a better scorer, due to height, but that's it. CP3 owns him everywhere else. If he was so good, the Thunder wouldn't be this bad. The Hornets have never been this bad since CP3 came, even with the injury-riddled 2006-2007 season. Durant's team has been awful his first two seasons.
    No they don't, the Hornets will get progressively worse as their roster ages and they trade Chandler for a 2nd round pick, while the Thunder will get progressively better since their entire core is under 25 and they have a slew of draft picks and trade bait for the next few years.

In 5 years it won't even be close when the Thunder are competing for les while the Hornets are winning 20 games after CP3's contract is up and he signs w/ the Mavs.

They're 17-22 in the last 39 games which is respectable and hints at their development.

Hornets < Thunder

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    No they don't, the Hornets will get progressively worse as their roster ages and they trade Chandler for a 2nd round pick, while the Thunder will get progressively better since their entire core is under 25 and they have a slew of draft picks and trade bait for the next few years.

In 5 years it won't even be close when the Thunder are competing for les while the Hornets are winning 20 games after CP3's contract is up and he signs w/ the Mavs.

They're 17-22 in the last 39 games which is respectable and hints at their development.

Hornets < Thunder
    The weird thing is they played better without Durant. But, potential is one thing, performance is another. They still need a legitimate big man and a PG which are two hard positions to fill.

The Hornets will get decent value for Chandler, while Hilton develops into their starting center of the future. His upside is much higher than Chandler, at least offensively.

Julian Wright will be a Durant stopper. His athleticism, long arms, quick hands will be too much for Durant. He's alot stronger than Durant.

BTW, CP3 won't sign with the Mavs. He's gonna follow Byron Scott to the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I don't get why you guys thought Westbrook was gonna be good. Don't trust anyone drafted in the top 10 from UCLA. He can barely shoot.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The weird thing is they played better without Durant. But, potential is one thing, performance is another. They still need a legitimate big man and a PG which are two hard positions to fill.

The Hornets will get decent value for Chandler, while Hilton develops into their starting center of the future. His upside is much higher than Chandler, at least offensively.

Julian Wright will be a Durant stopper. His athleticism, long arms, quick hands will be too much for Durant. He's alot stronger than Durant.

BTW, CP3 won't sign with the Mavs. He's gonna follow Byron Scott to the Lakers.

1. No they don't. You don't need a legitimate big when you have Durant. Cavs don't have a legitimate big either look where they're at. Anyway Thabeet and Griffin are options in the draft

2. Russell Westbrook

3. An injury prone 8/8 center with no upside? I think not. They're looking to slash $ anyway

4. . A lot of guys have long arms and athleticism in the league.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And I don't get why you guys thought Westbrook was gonna be good. Don't trust anyone drafted in the top 10 from UCLA. He can barely shoot.
    He's only 20 years old and it usually takes 2-3 years for PG's to develop in the league. PG's have longer development curves compared to the other 4 positions.

It's kinda simplistic but from the standpoint of player efficiency he's having a better year than Derrick Rose, and a better year than Deron Williams, Rajon Rondo, Jameer Nelson, and Nate Robinson did during their rookie years.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    1. No they don't. You don't need a legitimate big when you have Durant. Cavs don't have a legitimate big either look where they're at. Anyway Thabeet and Griffin are options in the draft

2. Russell Westbrook

3. An injury prone 8/8 center with no upside? I think not. They're looking to slash $ anyway

4. . A lot of guys have long arms and athleticism in the league.
    1. Durant is no Lebron. He doesn't have his strength to attack the basket consistently and set up other players

2. Westbrook is a SG playing PG like Jason Terry.

3. Can't argue with that, but Hilton will be a legit low-post scorer and the Hornets will sign Zaza from the Hawks, and trade Chandler for Stephen Jax or Jason Richardson

4. Wright's athleticism is out of this world and will average 15 pts, 7 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks every night.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1. Durant is no Lebron. He doesn't have his strength to attack the basket consistently and set up other players

3. Can't argue with that, but Hilton will be a legit low-post scorer and the Hornets will sign Zaza from the Hawks, and trade Chandler for Stephen Jax or Jason Richardson

4. Wright's athleticism is out of this world and will average 15 pts, 7 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks every night.
    1. He'll be the 2nd best player in the league in 3 years.
    2. And Jason Terry won a 2006 NBA Championship doing that.
    3. Pipe dreams. What gives you the idea the Hornets are willing to spend $, SJAX's contract runs through 2012-2013
    4. . Agree to DISagree

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    1. He'll be the 2nd best player in the league in 3 years.
    2. And Jason Terry won a 2006 NBA Championship doing that.
    3. Pipe dreams. What gives you the idea the Hornets are willing to spend $, SJAX's contract runs through 2012-2013
    4. . Agree to DISagree
    I thought Devin Harris was the real PG on that team.

We were trying to trade Chandler because of lack of production and injury-prone.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Nick Young > Westbrook

Watch out next year.
    I think next year is the year for Jeff Trepagnier and Sam Clancy as well. I'm hoping double digits in the Saudi league isn't outside the realm of possibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On point number 3/4, it only works if your bloody coach gives minutes to them instead of guys like Rasual Butler and some other reserves you have.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    IMO. He's more of a SG. OKC needs to find a true PG and move Westbrook to SG next season because instead of running the offense, he will take shots away from Durant and Green. Actually, he's probably best suited as a Jason Terry type, a scorer in a PG's body off the bench since his size will give him trouble against most SGs in the league.
    This is a damn truth bomb. That er ain't no PG. Probably why a few really good players left his ass:

Everybody who left him got better. Harden an MVP. KD a champion. Oladipo was limp last year. But this year, after being cured of cancer, he broke out a 14-incher on the Kang. The LeRefs prevented him from winning tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nick Young > Westbrook

Watch out next year.
    Lel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mexican basketball takes ^ lmao

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This is a damn truth bomb.
    OP criticized Alphabrook for taking shots away from Jeff Green, and you're calling that a truth bomb? -8000 points, Juan Diego.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP criticized Alphabrook for taking shots away from Jeff Green, and you're calling that a truth bomb? -8000 points, Juan Diego.

He ain't no PG. Not even closePERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    mexican basketball takes ^ lmao
    Hey nah!

Thread Information