Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't like it? Scroll.

Its not my duty in life to answer your 3rd grade reading level questions.

What about the question was at a third grade level? You assert that Splitter was obligated to sign with the Spurs based on some mutual agreement. You have called him a liar for doing so. My question for you stands:

If there was a mutual agreement as you assert, and Splitter tore an ACL during the 07-08 season in Spain, would the Spurs have been obligated to sign him in the summer of 2008 and pay him for at least two seasons while he attempted to rehab?

And while it is certainly is not your duty in life to respond, it would have required considerably fewer keystrokes than the words you posted. It is, after all, a yes or no question.

And you seem to be someone who expects the courtesy of a response to a question as your repeated efforts in this thread would indicate:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124951

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pathetic how you keep acting like your greek when your just some 400 pound four eyed dumb behind a computer in Houston.

Get a ing life.
    I don't know if KBP is in Greece or Houston, but from what I read of his posts he knows his Eurobasket, so my advice to guys in here is: don't pay attention to the unnecessary insults and listen to the rest.
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-05-2009 at 03:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't like it? Scroll.

TPark is back full fledged

I don't want to defend him (KBP) but; your hate on him doesn't make any sense. He knows Euroball for sure; that you should know.

If IP location is critical for this site i want my UY'an flag removed since 1/3 of the time I post in ST Im in the US.

He may have been on a business trip in IAH when he got the Comcast IP y'all talk about. Plus... I bet there are internet toys to have your IP signature hidden etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn I want this guy onboard asap. I think he'll learn well from Duncan and could be a good player for a long term solution until and after Duncan hangs it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't want to defend him (KBP) but; your hate on him doesn't make any sense. He knows Euroball for sure; that you should know.

If IP location is critical for this site i want my UY'an flag removed since 1/3 of the time I post in ST Im in the US.

He may have been on a business trip in IAH when he got the Comcast IP y'all talk about. Plus... I bet there are internet toys to have your IP signature hidden etc
    KBP is largely responsible for riling people up against Euroball on this site. I'd find his knowledge far more compelling if he wasn't an insufferable jackass. And the coincidence between his former trolling of clutchfans and Comcast IP in Houston is enough evidence for me.

Crowned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't like it? Scroll.

Well that was a matrix-esque dodge of the question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Along with profanity laced insults, it is what he does best.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it isn't, it's completely lame.

TPark, you have to answer the question: Since you've manufactured this fictional "agreement" which has a bond like iron, would you have expected the Spurs to pay Splitter if he had been physically unable to play for the Spurs? What if another team had made some amazing offer for Splitter?

Besides, you know damn good and well I was right before. If there had been some kind of handshake agreement, which is probably against the rules and therefore wasn't done, Pop wouldn't have held Splitter to it if it meant he had to give up such a huge amount of money.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if KBP is in Greece or Houston, but from what I read of his posts he knows his Eurobasket, so my advice to guys in here is: don't pay attention to the unnecessary insults and listen to the rest.
    +1 KBP seems to get attacked just so some get a reaction out of him. As a lurker, I find the complete overuse of trolls way more annoying. It's funny every once in a while, but every now and then there will be a thread with 10+ replies and everyone of them is a troll account. The sarcastic *>Robinson/Jordan/Jesus/etc posts are probably a close # 2, though. Seriously? That was old & tired 5 years ago... how cool do you think that makes you look today?

/rant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the function of the Think Tank forum is to have a database on players.
    If a poster wants to have some infos or read advices about a player, he can get to a thread about him in three clicks via the index threads.
    I'm not sure that this poster who wants to get some infos/advices about Splitter will enjoy looking at countless posts with only insults or debating about some posters.
    Please, be smart and don't trash threads with off topic posts.

Thanks in advance,
    Bruno.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a poster wants to have some infos or read advices about a player, he can get to a thread about him in three clicks via the index threads.
    I'm not sure that this poster who wants to get some infos/advices about Splitter will enjoy looking at countless posts with only insults or debating about some posters.

Thanks in advance,
    Bruno.
    You are right of course. My mother taught me not to argue with certain types of people, but sometimes I can't help myself. To the extent that any of my posts contributed to the clutter, my apologies to you. Please feel free to delete any off-topic posts.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kori has stated many times the guy is a liar and full of and the guy lives in ing Houston.

Defend him if you want, but the guy is a posing jackass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks in advance,
    Bruno.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori has stated many times the guy is a liar and full of and the guy lives in ing Houston.

Defend him if you want, but the guy is a posing jackass.
    That blows that even he has people defending him, guess that makes you a hopeless jackass. And we're all waiting for your confirmation of this "agreement".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we're all waiting for your confirmation of this "agreement".

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That blows that even he has people defending him, guess that makes you a hopeless jackass. And we're all waiting for your confirmation of this "agreement".
    Confirmation of what agreement? That Splitter was coming over?

It was well freaking known that Splitter told the Spurs he was coming over the very next season gauranteed.
    Look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confirmation of what agreement? That Splitter was coming over?

It was well freaking known that Splitter told the Spurs he was coming over the very next season gauranteed.
    Look it up.
    Buford said "we have every indication that we'll be able to bring him into our program" after next season.

I looked it up. You're full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buford said "we have every indication that we'll be able to bring him into our program" after next season.

Insult me all you want, I'm still right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I ever read anywhere that he said he was coming for sure.

I have heard him saying that he HOPES to come. But I never heard Splitter ever say, "I promise I'm signing with the Spurs when my contract with Tau ends." At most, he could say that he was going to talk to the Spurs when his contract ended ... which he did.
    Sorry but Splitter never "promised" he was coming to the NBA this summer. He might have said he planned on it, hoped to, wanted to, or whatever. But he didn't ever promise anything.

Things change all the time. He has family concerns. He's guaranteed playing time there. Lots more money. House/cars paid for. He's comfortable there. He knows what to expect for the coaches/organization/environment. There was a lot working against the Spurs. And I'm not sure they went there and tried to sell him either ... the Spurs don't beg people to play for them and maybe that's what it would take to convince him he was wanted/needed. If I was Splitter, I probably wouldn't come either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're as right as you've ever been. You certainly don't let facts get in your way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

owned.

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For the 2009-2010 season or 2010-2011 season?
    Link?

Thread Information