Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trade him to sacrmento a long with one of there late second round picks, and michael finleys expiring contract for a early second round pick to get danny green and sergio llull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was about to say that is one badass tattoo.
    yeah, I like it too. something different from all the others

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he comes over he will be only competing against bonner for the starting spot

actually his fkn playin from the bench on his euro team, fkn wanker
    Have you ever considered that he comes off the bench because most european big men shoot 3's and drive to the basket. He would be excellent for the spurs because he blocks shots gets rebounds and doesnt need touches. By the way he is 29 so pop will get him now probably since he is near 30. that seems to be pops thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this guy might be kinda raw on offensive end but he's def. strong and athletic.
    Spurs should give him a shot.
    so does anyone know if the spurs are sorta looking forward to signing this guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this guy might be kinda raw on offensive end but he's def. strong and athletic.
    Spurs should give him a shot.
    so does anyone know if the spurs are sorta looking forward to signing this guy?
    Haven't heard anyhing, I asked that a couple days ago. Hope were hear from Pop who his targets are for the summer league. I'd like the summer league team(not sure how many you can have) to be:

PG- Hill, Williams
    SG- Hairston, Mason
    SF- Gist
    PF- Javtokas
    C- Mahinmi, Bourosis

with the givens being:

PG- Parker
    SG- Ginobili
    SF- Bowen
    PF- Duncan
    C- Thomas, Bonner

If those 14 make it for the season roster, I hope Bonner is permamently IR, and Williams, Thomas and Bowen are the 11th, 12th, and 13th men.

Am I right in thinking Williams can no longer play on the Toros, as well as Ian?

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea i just think that if hes interested in coming out, we should put him on the summer league team and bring him to training camp. if it turns out that he cant cut it then we can just cut him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was always interested in him. I thought he could be a solid rotation player for the Spurs but alas he got a contract overseas and that was that. It would be wishful thinking that he can be a difference maker even if he came over this summer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't heard anyhing, I asked that a couple days ago. Hope were hear from Pop who his targets are for the summer league. I'd like the summer league team(not sure how many you can have) to be:

PG- Hill, Williams
    SG- Hairston, Mason
    SF- Gist
    PF- Javtokas
    C- Mahinmi, Bourosis

with the givens being:

PG- Parker
    SG- Ginobili
    SF- Bowen
    PF- Duncan
    C- Thomas, Bonner

If those 14 make it for the season roster, I hope Bonner is permamently IR, and Williams, Thomas and Bowen are the 11th, 12th, and 13th men.

Am I right in thinking Williams can no longer play on the Toros, as well as Ian?
    Javtokas is NOT a PF. He is a C; he does not have the skillset of a PF. He is a paint beast...

Williams can play in the D-league but not as a player sent down from the NBA...If he signs an NBA contract with any team, he cannot be sent to the D-league.

Can't Start Threads Kill_Bill_Pana's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Javtokas and Bourousis cannot play summer league. They will be paying with their national teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Javtokas is NOT a PF. He is a C; he does not have the skillset of a PF. He is a paint beast...

Williams can play in the D-league but not as a player sent down from the NBA...If he signs an NBA contract with any team, he cannot be sent to the D-league.
    Can Ian play PF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems Javtokas already has some big contract offers from some Spanish clubs. Cross him off list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess he got the 3 year, $73 mil Greek contract offer. Anyways, he's not stuck to a rookie scale offer so go suck off your boyfriend.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems Javtokas already has some big contract offers from some Spanish clubs. Cross him off list.

Link?

Or stfu fake greek

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link?

Or stfu fake greek
    the link was actually from a post about Zalgiris possibly signing Javtokas, which I'm sure would make the calm and polite fans of Rytas real happy.

http://forums.interbasket.net/f11/en...-9511/p14.html

------------
    Zalgiris Kaunas has shown some interest in Lithuanian bigmen Darjus Lavrinovic and Robertas Javtokas. Both players will probably leave Dinamo Moscow in the summer. Javtokas is also offered to play in couple of Spanish teams and Lavrinovic might end up playing in Italy or Tel-Aviv, which has tried to bring him already in the middle of this season. --------------

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Spurs can officially forget about him forever now if this comes true. It is rumors already that he will sign with CSKA which is the 2nd biggest club in world outside NBA.

http://www.ballineurope.com/euroleague-transfers-table/

http://www.lrytas.lt/-12434098421243...r-javtokas.htm

http://translate.google.com/translat...3Doff%26sa%3DG

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    he sucks

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The , you bored??
    You scared?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's been reported overseas that CSKA will be reducing their budget by 30% due to the economic times and even releasing some of their current players.

Makes Javtokas signing there questionable.

no hard link, article posted on interbasket forums:

CSKA to reduce budget by 30%
    Redazione Sportando - 29/05/2009, 14:00

The crisis hits also CSKA

According sportbox.ru, CSKA Moscow is to reduce their budget for the new season and the reduction will be 30% of the current budget according to GM of the club Andrei Vatutin. Vatutin said that the budget of the team last season was between 55 and 60 million dollars which accounts for all the expenses of the team and not just the players.

Given this reduction in the budget it remains a possibility that certain players will be released from the team if they have really high contracts and they don't offer as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Javtokas will be cheaper than their current players. So maybe CSKA will let go some of its expensive players to sign cheaper ones like Javtokas.
    It's also possible that there is nothing behind that rumor. European medias are quite unreliable.

And Javtokas is a quite average player in Europe. Maybe Spurs aren't even interested to sign him.

Random member
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    it's been reported overseas that CSKA will be reducing their budget by 30% due to the economic times

IS ALL LIES. IT IS PROVEN IN COURT OF GREEK!! IS LIARS IS ALL THEIR IS!!

Anyway....there's some rumours in slovenian media that Smodis might be on his way out. He has some offers from Barcelona, but I guess he'll probably follow coach Messina wherever he goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's been reported overseas that CSKA will be reducing their budget by 30% due to the economic times and even releasing some of their current players.

Makes Javtokas signing there questionable.

no hard link, article posted on interbasket forums:
    The budget will go from $60 million to $40 million. That is still the 3rd biggest budget in all Europe. So of course they can easily sign Javtokas if they want him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea i just think that if hes interested in coming out, we should put him on the summer league team and bring him to training camp. if it turns out that he cant cut it then we can just cut him.
    He is not coming over for less than a guaranteed contract with what he can earn in Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's some rumours in slovenian media that Smodis might be on his way out. He has some offers from Barcelona, but I guess he'll probably follow coach Messina wherever he goes.
    Rasho and Smodiš together on the same team??

Random member
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Rasho and Smodiš together on the same team??

I don't know. Is Rasho going to Barcelona?

Če gre verjeti ruskim medijem, bo Smodiš hladno Moskvo verjetno (končno) zamenjal za sončno Španijo.
    Rasho & Smodis & Lakovic together on the same team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know. Is Rasho going to Barcelona?
    I just meant how much Rasho loves Messina.

Thread Information