Page 101 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3559
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Hayward a pipe dream for anyone with room to give him the max...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like this move gives them a shot at two middle tier free agents rather than just one.

I've been saying Deng to the Hawks for ages, makes perfect sense and I think it makes them the 2nd best team in the East. With Horford coming back its like signing two all stars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hm with Bud being the 3pt fanatic that he is, I think Ariza is much more likely than Deng...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Hayward a pipe dream for anyone with room to give him the max...
    He's a restricted free agent and Utah will match any offer sheet. Any team signing Hayward to an offer sheet accomplishes nothing except to tie up a huge chunk of cap space for 72 hours.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Peachtree Hoops
    Hawks opened $6,918,900 in cap room with this trade and the best guess was the Hawks would go after two biggish names.
    Supposedly the Hawks first target is Luol Deng.
    Also, supposedly the Hawks think Nogueira and Tavares are fungible.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Salmons, in the 2002 draft the Spurs selected Salmons at #26, Scola at #55 and Holcomb at #56.
    By win shares Scola has been the 9th best pick, Salmons the #11 best pick and Holcomb the #53 best pick.

On draft day, we traded Salmons and Holcomb for Speedy Claxton.
    In 2007 we traded Scola and Butler for Spanoulis and De Colo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bebe was very immature and y when was young. Maybe that hasn't changed.

Hawks are definitely selling him low here. They give up a young Center, former 1st round pick to save what ? 4m ?
    this realgm post sums up a few events

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...5036#p40295036

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors that the Pacers are trying to move Roy Hibbert, now at his lowest value...could Hibbert be had now? I think it'd be a great move, what with his friendship/workouts with Timmy and his immense potential, sure he had a breakdown that has (luckily) hurt his trade value but if anyone could fix him and turn him into the force of nature he's shown glimpses of then it's the Spurs and Timmy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors that the Pacers are trying to move Roy Hibbert, now at his lowest value...could Hibbert be had now? I think it'd be a great move, what with his friendship/workouts with Timmy and his immense potential, sure he had a breakdown that has (luckily) hurt his trade value but if anyone could fix him and turn him into the force of nature he's shown glimpses of then it's the Spurs and Timmy.
    i think that's too big of a move. I like Splitter, Baynes, Diaw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the pacers are willing to dump him for Ayers and a 1st, maybe.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So. Just as a curiosity. Is the scenario in the NBA that you can sign your own free agents even if you are over the cap?
    I wonder because let's say that the Spurs hadn't inked the deals on Diaw and Mills could they potentially take on a Hibbert contract, fill in a backup small forward and then sign them? Say they trade a few contracts (Ayers, Bellini, Daye) to like Detroit for instance, Detroit sends Josh Smith to Indiana and the Spurs get Hibbert.
    Then they still have the MLE and Bi annual to work with?

Just curious on if this is a possibility with the rules the way they are. Not thinking Detroit or Indiana would do this or that is has a possibility to be a reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I always said that Capela had no intention of staying in Europe...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really like that Harkless one. I've been preaching Siva like crazy, but i like that Austin Rivers one too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently, the Spurs could probably have moved Jeff for Austin Rivers, since the Pels couldn't pay a team to take him. Dunno how I would have felt about an Ayres/second for Rivers swap. He'd fill a need, but he's not worth his contract, especially in 2015.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the one I came here to suggest.
    No thanks, Mbah a Moute's shooting makes him unplayable in the playoffs. I'd rather waive Ayres and Daye and sign Marion for the a year at the MLE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No thanks, Mbah a Moute's shooting makes him unplayable in the playoffs. I'd rather waive Ayres and Daye and sign Marion for the a year at the MLE
    I'd rather have Marion for a year at the MLE as well. I'm not sure what that has to do with the conversation about possible targets for an Ayres/Daye trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Austin Rivers idea, don't think the Pelicans would go for Dayres tho...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well...this swap is exchanging two players that marginally or never played in the playoffs, so I don't think there would be a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in case you're browsing: hi Project Spurs staff your website sucks. You're the Jeff Ayres of Spurs fansites. Please don't exist. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Austin Rivers idea, don't think the Pelicans would go for Dayres tho...
    lol! i don't know how to set the picture like you did. I want to use Morello!

Siva is my "guy in the sweater" Mills injury dream signing. I liked what i saw from Cotton. But Rivers is also a very intriguing "sweater guy" signing.

Thread Information