Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107
Results 3,181 to 3,189 of 3189
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say could for LAC, PHi, BOS. Not so sure about CLE or LAL. But the key is WOULD they?
    Youíre right about Lakers. I just donít see what they could possibly offer that could beat one of those other teams. CLE is interesting if they build a package around Love and Brooklyn pick (toss in Osman and Zizic). I like the flexibility of being able to repackage Love later, keep him, or make the deal a 3 way deal like this:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yb6hpesu

(CLE and Knicks send 8 and 9 to Spurs)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7aoe3sd

Here's a trade I like longer term and I think it makes us more competitive next year as well.

We should get the LA pick frm Philly and give the Celts a 1st from our ledger.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7aoe3sd

Here's a trade I like longer term and I think it makes us more competitive next year as well.

We should get the LA pick frm Philly and give the Celts a 1st from our ledger.
    Interesting. Iím not that high on Rozier, but even if I were Iím scared of being the team that offers him his next deal this coming year. Iíd love Tatum instead but know thatís a tall order.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. I’m not that high on Rozier, but even if I were I’m scared of being the team that offers him his next deal this coming year. I’d love Tatum instead but know that’s a tall order.
    That's fair on the rozier salary. I like Tatum as well if we did a straight deal with Boston. I know this isn't a popular opinion but, I'd take Hayward if if could move pau to them as part of the package.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iím also wondering what Love fetches these days. Like as part of this deal (which would also include Nets pick to spurs), would Clips part with both picks for Love? What if spurs gave them 18?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7qn9ocu

Spurs would be armed with 8, 12, 13 to move up or keep, some solid young prospects, and Harris.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 trades, done at the draft.

1) SAS out : Kawhi, LAL out: Ball, Ingram, #25 pick after selection (has to be after selection, because of cap rules), Zubac
    Why: LAL gets Kawhi, SAS gets assets
    then
    2) SAS out : Ball, Mills, Pau CHA out: Kemba, Batum
    Why: because I want no part of the Ball madness, and Mills and Pau are bad contracts for us. We get a starter level PG that we desperately need, and IMO, Batum's contract is actually salvageable. They get their PG of the future (Ball), and out from Batum's contract - esp. as Pau has only $6M guaranteed after next year...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Kemba fan, but even if i were heís gonna want a big pay day as heís in his last year. So if he walks for a better deal or more desirable location elsewhere, weíre essentially left with nothing to show for Leonard.

That is why there has to be something in terms of picks or cost controlled young peices like Tatum, Brown, Saric, etc. included.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a Kemba fan, but even if i were he’s gonna want a big pay day as he’s in his last year. So if he walks for a better deal or more desirable location elsewhere, we’re essentially left with nothing to show for Leonard.

That is why there has to be something in terms of picks or cost controlled young peices like Tatum, Brown, Saric, etc. included.
    Except you know, Ingram #25, Zubac and having dumped 2 bad contracts (Gasoft, Fifty) for a workable one (Batum). Also, we should recognize that we are going to have to pay someone, and a good, prime age (28-31 for a 4 year contract) PG is a pretty appropriate guy to pay...

Seriously
    C: Aldridge/Zubac/ ?Milutinov?
    SF/PF ?Gay?/?Anderson?/Batum/Ingram/?Bertans (for the vet min)?
    SG Green (no he's not going to opt out, and with a PG who can has 3 offensive tools, drive, pass, shoot, he will look at lot better),
    PG Walker, Dejounte, White

Add #18 and #25, and a full MLE FA - say Tyreke Evans. Looks pretty solid to me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m also wondering what Love fetches these days. Like as part of this deal (which would also include Nets pick to spurs), would Clips part with both picks for Love? What if spurs gave them 18?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7qn9ocu

Spurs would be armed with 8, 12, 13 to move up or keep, some solid young prospects, and Harris.
    I don't think the clips give up picks and Harris for love. I so think you could get the picks for live and the #18 though.

Thread Information