Page 110 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 3559
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much turns on whether TD and Manu return, including whether to move Parker. If even one of those guys stays, so does Tony and the only asset outside of KL that would fetch anything meaningful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Detroit Pistons have acquired forward Ersan Ilyasova from the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for forwards Caron Butler and Shawne Williams.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...hawne-williams

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Detroit Pistons have acquired forward Ersan Ilyasova from the Milwaukee Bucks in exchange for forwards Caron Butler and Shawne Williams.

Nice pickup by Detroit. This all but signals that Monroe is no longer in their future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Almost bad enough to make me want to close this thread, tbh.
    How is that bad from a team standpoint?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that bad from a team standpoint?
    It's bad because it's impossible (Bargs is expiring and cannot be traded) and it's a horrible deal from Boston's perspective. I definitely wouldn't mind swapping out Bradley for Parker, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's bad because it's impossible (Bargs is expiring and cannot be traded) and it's a horrible deal from Boston's perspective. I definitely wouldn't mind swapping out Bradley for Parker, though.
    Didn't really know details of the former, my bad. But yeah my thought process was Bradley for Parker, but as thanks for pointing that out..

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brooklyn is apparently dangling Mason Plumlee for a higher pick. Not sure if their pick is included but I'd trade our first for him.

How high of pick do you think he could net them? And is he more valuable then Splitter in your opinion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RealGM @RealGM
    Clippers Discuss Deal To Aquire Lance Stephenson From Hornets For Spencer Hawes, Matt Barnes: basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/238206… pic.twitter.com/qdF2C2rY4t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RealGM @RealGM
    Clippers Discuss Deal To Aquire Lance Stephenson From Hornets For Spencer Hawes, Matt Barnes: basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/238206… pic.twitter.com/qdF2C2rY4t

Yuck. Jordan still an idiot GM, Doc still an idiot GM. That trade is like two re s trying to hump a doorknob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess it's not a bad deal for the Hornets. Lance was a disaster, might as well see if you can be the team Hawes redeems himself on.

I don't like it for the Clippers, though. Any player who replaces Barnes needs to stay within that role of 3-and-D, and Lance shot terribly from 3 last year. It's too easy to imagine Lance trying to save the Clippers himself in a playoff game and failing horribly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brooklyn is apparently dangling Mason Plumlee for a higher pick. Not sure if their pick is included but I'd trade our first for him.

How high of pick do you think he could net them? And is he more valuable then Splitter in your opinion?
    Plumlee would likely fetch a higher pick than SA has and he is no where close to Splitter's level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
    Hearing that Clippers and Hornets have agreed in principle on a Lance Stephenson trade and on course to proceed with trade call tonight

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plumlee would likely fetch a higher pick than SA has and he is no where close to Splitter's level.
    You're right he is far above his level. A much higher ceiling. Much stronger finisher on the pick and roll.

https://youtu.be/JU6zl8MwGII

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
    The Clippers have acquired Lance Stephenson in a trade that sends Spencer Hawes and Matt Barnes to Charlotte, league sources tell Yahoo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers have acquired Lance Stephenson in a trade that sends Spencer Hawes and Matt Barnes to Charlotte, league sources tell Yahoo.

I have no idea what CHA is doing there. Poor Al Jefferson. I bet he wishes he opted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great deal for LAC regardless of Lance's on court play. Another good team just got potentially better and gave up absolutely nothing of value. Damn it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources: Hornets undecided about whether they'll keep Matt Barnes for next season, when he's due $3.5M in the final year of his contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great deal for LAC regardless of Lance's on court play. Another good team just got potentially better and gave up absolutely nothing of value. Damn it.
    I wouldn't say that.Stephenson is a big time locker room cancer. I bet he ends up doing way more damage. With the personalities of Paul, Griffin, and Jordan. There just isn't enough basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephenson is an idiot. Guys like that can't help you win the LoB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephenson is an idiot. Guys like that can't help you win the LoB.
    Neither can Barnes or Hawes. At least if Lance fails, he's gone next year off the books.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources: Hornets undecided about whether they'll keep Matt Barnes for next season, when he's due $3.5M in the final year of his contract.

Always heard he was a west coast guy that only wanted to play for west coast teams. I bet Charlotte jettisons him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always heard he was a west coast guy that only wanted to play for west coast teams. I bet Charlotte jettisons him.
    They will waive him. His contract is only 1M guaranteed if they waive him - so they will save 2.5M by doing so and don't really have use for him anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will waive him. His contract is only 1M guaranteed if they waive him - so they will save 2.5M by doing so and don't really have use for him anyways.
    I think they'll try to trade him, first, and if that doesn't pan out, then they'll waive him. He's not really of use to them, but other teams may throw them a small asset to acquire him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Moore CBS @MattMooreCBS
    Report: Nuggets looking to trade Ty Lawson for No.6 pick cbsprt.co/1G5jd5T pic.twitter.com/b3sS2sYi9l

Thread Information