Page 111 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3559
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Ty for #6. Ya right.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If his at ude weren't so bad, I'd do it if I was Sacramento. They are in win now mode. Longterm who's better Lawson or Mudiay? I've heard Mudiay has been bombing workouts, so if Sac doesn't pick him than who Payne? I mean Collison wasn't that bad was he? I do think they need a floor general that can hit the three since they have two ball dominant players. Mudiay might have a higher ceiling than Lawson but he can't shoot. Not a good match. If Faried is included that would make for a pretty decent roster.

Lawson
    McLemore
    Gay
    Faried
    Cousins

Assuming Nik Stauskas is traded and not Ben.

Fighting for an 8th spot maybe. What y'all think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd rather have the #6 than Lawson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd rather have the #6 than Lawson.
    and i'd be looking to get the 2 or 4 from NYC or LA, just to be rid of Cousins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
    Sources: Hornets undecided about whether they'll keep Matt Barnes for next season, when he's due $3.5M in the final year of his contract.

Possible he heads back to L.A.C, then again he would go back to a team that traded him and probably wouldn't start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If his at ude weren't so bad, I'd do it if I was Sacramento. They are in win now mode. Longterm who's better Lawson or Mudiay? I've heard Mudiay has been bombing workouts, so if Sac doesn't pick him than who Payne? I mean Collison wasn't that bad was he? I do think they need a floor general that can hit the three since they have two ball dominant players. Mudiay might have a higher ceiling than Lawson but he can't shoot. Not a good match. If Faried is included that would make for a pretty decent roster.

Lawson
    McLemore
    Gay
    Faried
    Cousins

Would really depend on Portland. OKC is making it next season, Utah is probably knocking on the door and Dallas could be on the outside looking in if it goes badly in F.A.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possible he heads back to L.A.C, then again he would go back to a team that traded him and probably wouldn't start.
    Nah, he can't go back to LA until after next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lawson
    McLemore
    Gay
    Faried
    Cousins

In the East, maybe. Count on OKC being back, and don't sleep on the Lakers, who, after injuries, will be adding essentially 2 lottery picks and Kobe back into the mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've changed the rules to avoid just this kind of scenario. He can't play for the LAC until July 2016, at the earliest. There is a one year moratorium on resigning your own traded and released player. To Matt Barnes, the NBA is essentially a 29 team league for the next 12 months

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've changed the rules to avoid just this kind of scenario. He can't play for the LAC until July 2016, at the earliest. There is a one year moratorium on resigning your own traded and released player. To Matt Barnes, the NBA is essentially a 29 team league for the next 12 months
    I knew they changed it for players who got traded and brought out (like when Brent Barry got traded and brought out and then resigned) was unaware of that specific rule though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the East, maybe. Count on OKC being back, and don't sleep on the Lakers, who, after injuries, will be adding essentially 2 lottery picks and Kobe back into the mix.
    plus a happy to be there Rondo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lawson can truly fetch the 6th pick, than the Spurs should be shopping TP.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs looking to trade Haywood and first round pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'd be one way to clear more cap space

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd take that deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was on Real GM in a thread about Boston moving up from 16 to 12 to grab Miles Turner, when I suggested the following trade:

Could the Spurs help?

Jazz get 16 and Mills

Celtics get 12

Spurs get 28 and Booker (and maybe a future second)

Utah gets a strong locker-room presence and bench scoring.

Boston gets their guy with only giving up 28 (and maybe the aforementioned second)

Spurs get a mini dust-chip and another shot at the underrated talent pool in the middle of the draft. Or they get the ability move up in the draft by taking a bad contract from another team (21 and Felton for 28 and Booker, for example).

Is this equitable for all parties?
    What do folks think about this trade? If Boston kicked in the 2016 Philly pick, I think it would be a no-brainer. Even if it were some awful pick, I'd be inclined to do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming that trade went through, how would folks feel about the Spurs using Booker and 28 to move up to 19 (taking on Webster) or 21 (taking on Felton)? Might allow the Spurs to grab Portis and Wright in the first and maybe Young in the second (with perhaps some cash to trade up).

Roster:

PG: Parker, Joseph, Wright
    SG: Green, Ginobil, Webster
    SF: Leonard, Anderson, LJC
    PF: Duncan, Diaw, Portis
    C: Splitter, Baynes, MLE guy

Would love that lineup, actually. Gives the Spurs a nice two-year window and a handful of guys to build around when it's all over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I was on Real GM in a thread about Boston moving up from 16 to 12 to grab Miles Turner, when I suggested the following trade:

What do folks think about this trade? If Boston kicked in the 2016 Philly pick, I think it would be a no-brainer. Even if it were some awful pick, I'd be inclined to do it.
    In any other year I'd like the deal for the Spurs, but judging by how the front office have structured the contracts of players like Splitter, Diaw and Mills it's clear that they are targeting free agency. Maybe we'll strike out but we'll never have a better chance of landing an All-NBA player than we have this summer with Aldridge. For a similar reason, there's no way we're taking on a bad contract IMO.

I'm also not the enamored with the prospects from #26 onwards. If we could combine #26 and #28 to move up around 5 spots to grab one of Anderson or RJ Hunter I'd be much more interested.

It's a good proposal though, wouldn't be upset if it happens but I'm worried about our backup point guard next year if we trade Mills. It's very unlikely we can keep Joseph while also adding a free agent which is a priority for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming that trade went through, how would folks feel about the Spurs using Booker and 28 to move up to 19 (taking on Webster) or 21 (taking on Felton)? Might allow the Spurs to grab Portis and Wright in the first and maybe Young in the second (with perhaps some cash to trade up).

Roster:

PG: Parker, Joseph, Wright
    SG: Green, Ginobil, Webster
    SF: Leonard, Anderson, LJC
    PF: Duncan, Diaw, Portis
    C: Splitter, Baynes, MLE guy

Would love that lineup, actually. Gives the Spurs a nice two-year window and a handful of guys to build around when it's all over.
    I really like that lineup as I think Portis is gonna be a good player and would fit well here, but there's no way the Wizards move down 9 spots to dump Webster when it won't do anything to give them any serious cap room to play with. I also doubt the Mavericks would do it and don't think Portis will be there at #21 even if they did.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dont think Portis will be there but Anderson or grant could be at 19 or 21 and then pick up a big at 26 like Christmas, wood, harell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw I think Portis is going 12-16

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what CHA is doing there. Poor Al Jefferson. I bet he wishes he opted out.
    Charlotte is dumping last season's big free agent mistake. They were fortunate to be able to get rid of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers are also exploring trade options for Jamal Crawford, according to sources, and one possibility is trading Crawford and C.J. Wilcox, the team’s 2014 first round pick, to the Denver Nuggets for Wilson Chandler. The Clippers inquired about Chandler last season but nothing materialized.

“We’re going to be very creative,” Rivers said. “We have a pretty good plan in place. It started (Monday) and we feel comfortable with where we’re at.”
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...-a-starting-sf

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Personally I'm not that big on Portis after watching him quite a bit in college. Good kid but not sure his game is going to translate that well. I think he's going to have trouble shooting the NBA three with consistency and he's not that great a player in the post.

Id love For the Spurs to get their hands on Jerian Grant though. He's a playmaker and the spurs desperately need some of that. I really like his game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the support for a Mills trade.

Thread Information