Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3559
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You enter free agency with:

Murray/TP corpse
    Green/Clarkson
    Leonard/Hanga
    Bertans/Kyle
    Gasol/Nance/Mulitinov

Hopefully you get a decent project big like AP or Wilson. Then you can think about moving Green/Gasol/small asset in free agency for other peices.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You enter free agency with:

Murray/TP corpse
    Green/Clarkson
    Leonard/Hanga
    Bertans/Kyle
    Gasol/Nance/Mulitinov

Hopefully you get a decent project big like AP or Wilson. Then you can think about moving Green/Gasol/small asset in free agency for other peices.
    Nance as a center? Really?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nance as a center? Really?
    Ha! That'd be tough at 6'9". Thought he was taller for some reason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond play pf so Nance and center in todays NBA may be doable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we should find a way to get Tyreke Evans on this roster at a reasonable price I hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think Lakers would trade for LMA. IF they draft Ball, they will have a ton of guys at guards, and LMA could still have a decent production for them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think Lakers would trade for LMA. IF they draft Ball, they will have a ton of guys at guards, and LMA could still have a decent production for them.
    I agree I think the Flakers are tired of loosing they itching to get back into the dance. My only issues with trading LMA is that we get good value back for our team so what ever trade needs to give us a very good PF who can score and play defense or a stud for SG.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be ironic that LMA would finally become Kobe's Pau while Pau would replace him in the Spurs' pecking order...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ya5e6p9q

LMA (and maybe a first or two) for Noah and KP

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd6mctnm

LMA and Green (and maybe a first or two) for Noah, Lee and KP

Knicks completely change course and build around Anthony, having some cap space and the pick to bring in another player. While I don't think this would actually be a smart move for the Knicks to make, I could see them doing so in a ill-conceived notion to "compete now"
    I would do either trade immediately. Except not two #1 picks. Even with being stuck with Noah.
    Can't see how the Knicks would even consider "building" around Marshmello. Phil wants him so gone.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could Danny for 2 Orlando 2nd Rounders work? 29, 33, 35, 59 and resign Simmons sounds like a plan to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could Danny for 2 Orlando 2nd Rounders work? 29, 33, 35, 59 and resign Simmons sounds like a plan to me.
    I mean, if the Spurs wanted to be a worse team, sure. It would better to pay to move Parker/Pau than trade Danny for a small return.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, if the Spurs wanted to be a worse team, sure. It would better to pay to move Parker/Pau than trade Danny for a small return.
    Oh my God!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Someone just came

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys leave his Danny Green alone. Bunch of meanies.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't see the need for Danny anymore. If we can get assets in return that we could sign for cheap or stash, plus free up money to resign Simmons while bringing Hanga over, then the 2 is secure. IMO two 2nds gives us more flexibility for the long term. Why wait on Danny? He is regressing and will not be cheap to resign. Don't see him in long term plans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green will be cheaper than Simmons, likely. Again, people are taking a small sample size from a situation where Simmons had his best opportunity to make an impact and trying to put that over years of Green's game. Even so, Danny still had better impact stats in the playoffs.

It doesn't make any sense to go, "Danny's going to be 30 and regressing, gotta get out of his deal. Simmons (and Hanga) is turning 28 and on the upswing, better pay whatever we need to."

What makes even less sense is to move Green to grab Paul with the thought that Simmons will be a better choice at the two. You'd have four guys in the SL who need the ball (five if Pau stays on). I don't like the idea of getting CP3, but if you do it's exactly because he can get guys like Green going again. Guys like Green, Dedmon, Mills and Bertans are who you want in a Paul-led offense, not Simmons and Murray.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green will be cheaper than Simmons, likely. Again, people are taking a small sample size from a situation where Simmons had his best opportunity to make an impact and trying to put that over years of Green's game. Even so, Danny still had better impact stats in the playoffs.

It doesn't make any sense to go, "Danny's going to be 30 and regressing, gotta get out of his deal. Simmons (and Hanga) is turning 28 and on the upswing, better pay whatever we need to."

What makes even less sense is to move Green to grab Paul with the thought that Simmons will be a better choice at the two. You'd have four guys in the SL who need the ball (five if Pau stays on). I don't like the idea of getting CP3, but if you do it's exactly because he can get guys like Green going again. Guys like Green, Dedmon, Mills and Bertans are who you want in a Paul-led offense, not Simmons and Murray.
    Danny is on a reasonably cheap deal in today's NBA with only one year remaining. I agree that there is no need to dump him or trade him for 2nd round picks unless you are clearing cap space for someone who is truly trans-formative and I don't see that on the market right now. If we were going to move him and that's a big IF I think you would be looking at someone like Detroit and moving up in the draft instead of down. Even then it would just depend on who dropped to the #12 spot to make it worthwhile.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny is on a reasonably cheap deal in today's NBA with only one year remaining. I agree that there is no need to dump him or trade him for 2nd round picks unless you are clearing cap space for someone who is truly trans-formative and I don't see that on the market right now. If we were going to move him and that's a big IF I think you would be looking at someone like Detroit and moving up in the draft instead of down. Even then it would just depend on who dropped to the #12 spot to make it worthwhile.
    Because danny isn't worth his contact. He was benched the Warriors series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because danny isn't worth his contact. He was benched the Warriors series.
    Most people in the front office around the league see it differently... so we will just disagree..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was listening to WOJ talking about how Tony Snell might get 13M a year. Danny's deal is a steal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was listening to WOJ talking about how Tony Snell might get 13M a year. Danny's deal is a steal.
    Wow ... Tony Snell...!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people in the front office around the league see it differently... so we will just disagree..
    Most people with eyes can see Green wasn't "benched" in the series. Pop emptied his bench midway through Game Four, but Danny played the fourth-most minutes for the series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people with eyes can see Green wasn't "benched" in the series. Pop emptied his bench midway through Game Four, but Danny played the fourth-most minutes for the series.
    Most people with eyes can see Green has regressed on his shot, hasn't developed any other aspect of his game. And is not a top tier role player any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people with eyes can see Green has regressed on his shot, hasn't developed any other aspect of his game. And is not a top tier role player any more.
    And yet still had better impact numbers than Simmons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet still had better impact numbers than Simmons.
    Depends on how ever you want to spin it I guess.

I'll leave your little danny boy alone

Thread Information