Page 97 of 143 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3559
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I floated the idea of Green for McCollum to Portland fans and a few seemed interested. I think that would be an interesting pick up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon Rush for Bonner + 2nd? Listed as a SG but could play either wing position. Nice size, good defender, 3pt shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond Green is in a contract season next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond Green is in a contract season next year.
    He's also a restricted FA after next season. He's not going anywhere unless Golden State is capped out. He would have been a great pick in 2012 had the Spurs kept their first-rounder. He's pretty much what the Spurs needed last off-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry, thompson, iggy, and lee should take up a pretty big chunk. I think green is gonna be in for a big contract. I smell a harden style trade in golden state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Draymond a lot, but in no way is he in a similar position to Harden's a couple of years ago. He's in line to get less than the MLE unless a team is stupid. In any event, the Warriors aren't really capped out. They're projected to be under the cap the year Green becomes an RFA. They'd definitely be able to keep him and stay under the tax unless they hand out a big contract to anyone besides Thompson. It's not impossible for Green to go to another team, but it wouldn't be because Golden State can't afford him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymonds development is gonna be hurt by the Jackson firing. He was headed for more than an mle deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Bulls really don't want to amnesty Boozer then :

Boozer + 2 first round picks for Beli + Splitter

Draft Capela and Anderson..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

when I saw this tweet, I couldn't help thinking "SPLITTER".

Splitter + 30 would give them both a SF (pick Glenn Robinson at 30) and a center.

Need a third team that wants Ryan Anderson pretty badly... Let's say the Suns who don't want to give up their stud guards for Love...

Something like that :

Suns get Ryan Anderson
    Pelicans get Splitter + Spurs' 30
    Spurs get Len or Frye + Sun's 14 and 27

TD Capela
    Diaw Frye
    Kawhi K.Anderson
    Green Manu
    TP Cojo

No need to look for an impossible signing in 2015 or 2016 and we can pay Green in 2015 that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whyon earth wwould the Suns give up a player and 2 picks for Anderson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whyon earth wwould the Suns give up a player and 2 picks for Anderson?
    The player is just there to make salaries match... Len is a complete bust and Frye is average and on the downside...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The player is just there to make salaries match... Len is a complete bust and Frye is average and on the downside...
    Frye was good last year and it's way too early to give up on Len. Even ignoring that, Anderson isn't worth 2 first rounders.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frye was good last year and it's way too early to give up on Len. Even ignoring that, Anderson isn't worth 2 first rounders.
    Anderson just had back surgery too for good measure. At $8.5mm per year, he's also getting paid handsomely enough where New Orleans wouldn't get a big haul back for him. There's a reason a trade like Asik-Anderson hasn't happened yet.

The Suns fleeced the Pacers on the Scola deal, there's no reason to think they'd overpay for another offense only PF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when I saw this tweet, I couldn't help thinking "SPLITTER".

Of course you couldn't.

Amusing fantasy trade scenario, btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course you couldn't.

Amusing fantasy trade scenario, btw.
    I've missed the Think Tank being active. Present games excluded, the early off-season is my favorite time of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll throw one out here that I touched on in some random thread on the main forum: Who anyone trade Splitter and sweeteners to Atlanta for Horford? Apparently, Al was on the block at the deadline, and I imagine Bud would love Tiago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've missed the Think Tank being active. Present games excluded, the early off-season is my favorite time of the year.
    I agree. From the day after the Finals until July 15th or so.

I'll throw one out here that I touched on in some random thread on the main forum: Who anyone trade Splitter and sweeteners to Atlanta for Horford? Apparently, Al was on the block at the deadline, and I imagine Bud would love Tiago.
    Splitter+ for Horford? Yes, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why splitter hypotheticals? i think we need the good old fashioned "nobody wants spurs scraps" hypotheticals. spurs scrap playoffs clutch neal collects fat checks while fat at ude blair collects clutch playoff minutes. and to top it all off, the spurs on the brink of a chip.

stock is up on ayers, beli, and the joseph expiring... these are primo draftnight, preseason, trade deadline think tank hypothetical fodder.

raps have shown previous interest in joseph. i also bet the thunder have a certain respect for joseph. beli and ayers are a little tougher to speculate on... ayers is from cali and the lakers have a lot of open roster spots. plus a coaching vacancy. one that could be filled by jazz interviewee Jim Boylen. who could help fill an empty roster with familiar face beli. all for what cost? a decent 2nd or a future protected 1st/2nd?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    solid trade for both teams assuming no lingering knee issues for Hortford. The Hortford/Milsap pairing is terse/forced fit next year for ATL. The spurs would definitely lose an elite PnR defender, but at this point laying the pipe for the future is key and a Leonard/Hortford duo would be a solid foundation, to which the team can later add pieces like LJC and Bertans in the near future.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who can Spurs get for CoJo, Ayers and 30th pick ? It`s 4 mil in salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look for players with salaries between 4 and 6 million and get back to us:

http://data.shamsports.com/content/p...ries/index.jsp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean $3 Million. 2013-2014 salaries are the ones that count on draft night.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean $3 Million. 2013-2014 salaries are the ones that count on draft night.
    $3M plus 50% because the Spurs are below the tax, right?

Edit: you just meant the salary used for calculation, not the amount the Spurs could bring back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im thinking that if they trade for another pick, Charlotte's 24th pick is the best target by far, they have 2 picks so they should be open to trades and at 24 you're pretty much assured to get one of Capela/Anderson.

Question is, what would the Spurs be able to offer ? I still think the only piece they can part with is Splitter...

So I propose a variation of my previous Pelican trade :

Pelicans get Splitter
    Charlotte get Anderson to pair with big Al
    Spurs get Henderson + 24th pick

Duncan Capela
    Diaw Jokic
    Kawhi Henderson/Beli
    Green Manu
    TP Mills/Cojo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeeeeaaaaaahh, the Spurs aren't trading Splitter, especially for some unknowns.

Thread Information