Weight: 205 lbs
    Birthday: 01/18/1988
    College: Texas A&M

infos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.2d284f9.html

Sloan is in the middle of making a tour of Texas' NBA teams. He was in San Antonio on Sunday and will work out for the Rockets later this week.

He has not hired an agent, meaning the 6-3 guard could still withdraw from the draft and return to A&M for his senior season. It will depend on what kind of feel he gets from NBA teams about his draft potential.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made the Portsmouth all-second team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, he is not Jerry Sloan's illegitimate child.

He su iously looks like a Mexican version of Karl Malone though

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being an A&M grad I like Sloan a lot. But unfortunately for him I think he's one of those tweener guards who doesn't have the size to be a SG or the ballhandling/passing skills to be a PG. Sloan is a good all around player, but tweeners need to have at least one thing that they can excel at at the NBA level. Sloan is good at everything, great at nothing. Sloan's basketball future is probably overseas. I would absolutely love for him to prove me wrong though.

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, he is not Jerry Sloan's illegitimate child.
    Yeah I was looking forward to a new era in Spurs' perimeter defense
    Last edited by taps; 04-17-2010 at 02:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toros maybe?? along with bryan davis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat have 6 college players in for workouts
    Posted 4d 16h ago | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this
    MIAMI (AP) — Texas forward Damion James and Kentucky center Patrick Patterson were among six players working out Tuesday for the Miami Heat, who have four picks in the NBA draft later this month.

James averaged 18 points and 10.3 rebounds as a senior for the Longhorns. Patterson averaged 14.3 points and 7.4 rebounds as a junior for the Wildcats. Both are projected as possible first-round picks, as is Nevada's Luke Babbitt, another player Miami had in for evaluation Tuesday.

The Heat also had Vanderbilt's Jermaine Beal, Texas A&M's Donald Sloan and Miami's Dwayne Collins in for workouts.

Miami has the 18th pick, then three second-round selections in the June 24 draft.
    Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dallas Mavericks began a six-day process on Tuesday of bringing in draft prospcts for workouts. The Mavs have six players scheduled today, including Texas A&M guard Donald Sloan.

Others expected to workout today are: Duke sharpshooter Jon Scheyer, 6-foot-10 power forward Mac Koshwal of DePaul, 7-footer Chas McFarland of Wake Forest, 6-10 power forward Michael Washington of Arkansas and 6-9 power forward Mouhammed Faye, who averaged 10.7 points and 5.3 rebounds last season for SMU.

Sloan, a 6-3, 205-pound combo guard from Seagoville, averaged a team-high 17.8 points and shot 36.4 percent from beyond the 3-point arc. He led the Aggies to four consecutive NCAA tournaments. He is not projected to be drafted, but will likely get a shot to play on an NBA summer league team in July.

Thread Information