Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    FINALLY.

Finally after all my effort it has paid off. I got a great paying job that could pay for my school easily and I can accomplish my long term goals.

Problem is I got the job yesterday afternoon and was told I take a piss test Thursday. The last time I smoked weed was on Sunday, and it was two hits from a small bowl. I had been smoking everyday about a joints' worth for the past several months. Sunday was my last day to smoke, I wanted to quit and I did.

So in the interview yesterday I told the guy straight up the whole story. I am an honest person and did not want to screw him over as a couple of family friends work there too. I blew him away with my personality and job history and he told me he did not care that I did, just stay quit and pass this test Thursday.

So I aim to do that.

After that I went to the local head shop and bought Detoxify XXtra Clean. You are supposed to take this the day of your piss test and drink water after wards, and you will have a 5 hour window to piss and pass. It does not clean you out, it is supposed to just give you a window to work in to pass.

I know there are like 349867528094365702348765.2 potheads here that could give some advice. I read about diluting and how that's why most people fail.

Tips? Tricks? Advice anyone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    sucks for you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    FINALLY.

Finally after all my effort it has paid off. I got a great paying job that could pay for my school easily and I can accomplish my long term goals.

Problem is I got the job yesterday afternoon and was told I take a piss test Thursday. The last time I smoked weed was on Sunday, and it was two hits from a small bowl. I had been smoking everyday about a joints' worth for the past several months. Sunday was my last day to smoke, I wanted to quit and I did.

So in the interview yesterday I told the guy straight up the whole story. I am an honest person and did not want to screw him over as a couple of family friends work there too. I blew him away with my personality and job history and he told me he did not care that I did, just stay quit and pass this test Thursday.

So I aim to do that.

After that I went to the local head shop and bought Detoxify XXtra Clean. You are supposed to take this the day of your piss test and drink water after wards, and you will have a 5 hour window to piss and pass. It does not clean you out, it is supposed to just give you a window to work in to pass.

I know there are like 349867528094365702348765.2 potheads here that could give some advice. I read about diluting and how that's why most people fail.

Tips? Tricks? Advice anyone?

I've never personally had to use them, but I've seen many a pothead pass a test using the over-the-counter Detox drinks that have at Planet K and the such. You just have to be sure to follow the instructions and time it right.

There are also the more intense body detoxification kits you can get at like GNC, but those take longer and I can't really swear by the results.

There is also the good ol' Certo (gelatin pectin) method. It's available at any supermarket. I forgot the exact order of things, but I bet you could Google it. I've passed the over-the-counter tests this way, but not sure if it would work for the more intensive tests.

Some people will tell you just to drink a lot of water, or cranberry juice. These will help, but if you smoked with any regularity up until this last Sunday, you will probably want to take some extra precautions if you hope to pass that test.
    Last edited by Dex; 06-09-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    You should have quit 30 days ago. So does that mean he'll still hire you even if you fail the test, which you probably will, based on your honesty?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    And if they test using your hair you are screwed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    your detox will 90% surely work.

If you truly want that extra 10%, get a big jar of pickles, mix in plenty of apple cider vinegar and drink it all down. I am 100% sure in my personal experience this works.

Story goes, I was exempt from a final exam my junior year and took a friend to his pad so we could smoke. Ended up smoking two fatass king sized joints. However, come to find out later when I'm almost done with my final exam back at the school that he actually wasn't exempt and the vice principal or whoever noticed something was up with him, so they called me to the office to see what was up. Obviously, we both stunk mightily of dope and we're blazed so they call the officer in and we both get arrested for PI.

Long story short, I wouldn't be charged or sent to alternative if I could pass a drug test within a few days. So, I drank a whole jar of pickle juice with about half of one of those apple cider vinegar bottle in it to deaden the taste. Lots of water and basketball and just jogging. LESS than 36 hours later after smoking TWO king sized joints, I passed a home drug test. Less than 24 hours after that I passed a clinical test using detox just to be safe. Everything came out flying colors and I averted a boring 6-8 weeks at alternative.

BTW, I weighed about 190 and I'm 5'11, so if you're better fitness it could be even quicker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wanted to quit and I did.
    lame. in' ex-potheads...

ps: why quit a good thing? haha

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    I've know too many who have failed but I'm going by what I've experienced. Some labs use better testing than others.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your detox will 90% surely work.

If you truly want that extra 10%, get a big jar of pickles, mix in plenty of apple cider vinegar and drink it all down. I am 100% sure in my personal experience this works.

Story goes, I was exempt from a final exam my junior year and took a friend to his pad so we could smoke. Ended up smoking two fatass king sized joints. However, come to find out later when I'm almost done with my final exam back at the school that he actually wasn't exempt and the vice principal or whoever noticed something was up with him, so they called me to the office to see what was up. Obviously, we both stunk mightily of dope and we're blazed so they call the officer in and we both get arrested for PI.

Long story short, I wouldn't be charged or sent to alternative if I could pass a drug test within a few days. So, I drank a whole jar of pickle juice with about half of one of those apple cider vinegar bottle in it to deaden the taste. Lots of water and basketball and just jogging. LESS than 36 hours later after smoking TWO king sized joints, I passed a home drug test. Less than 24 hours after that I passed a clinical test using detox just to be safe. Everything came out flying colors and I averted a boring 6-8 weeks at alternative.
    z0sa, you're the man and all but... HS cops giving you a PI? like the old sayin' goes "it's not illegal to be high but it is illegal to get high". you're HS had you by the balls and you let them when in reality they had nothing.

ps: ah i hated HS with a passion!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So in the interview yesterday I told the guy straight up the whole story.
    that's the funniest i have read today... "hey, just so you know... i smoke weed. now how much are yall payin' hourly?"

ps: i've never had to take a test but i have heard that certos, those pills that make you burn up, and various other things work and the same things not work. it's all 50/50.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's the funniest i have read today... "hey, just so you know... i smoke weed. now how much are yall payin' hourly?"
    That was my thought as well. I am curious to know what kind of job is this for. Must not be anything gov. based.
    Last edited by montgod; 06-09-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    z0sa, you're the man and all but... HS cops giving you a PI? like the old sayin' goes "it's not illegal to be high but it is illegal to get high". you're HS had you by the balls and you let them when in reality they had nothing.

ps: ah i hated HS with a passion!
    yeah the PI wasn't much of a big deal, I was sure I could get out of it if I talked to the judge since they had no hard evidence. But it would have sucked mightily spending the first two months of senior year at alternative.

btw it's not like the popo gave me a choice. he just starting handcuffing and arresting me bro ... this wasn't a school cop. This was an actual police officer doubling on duties, I went to HS in a moderately small town (had 600 people in the HS).
    Last edited by z0sa; 06-09-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

ps: i've never had to take a test but i have heard that certos, those pills that make you burn up, and various other things work and the same things not work. it's all 50/50.
    There are many stories on how to pass the test. From what I've heard the pickle juice thing doesn't work and I've never used a detox drink. I just laid off the herb when I knew I was going to be looking for another job.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Many drug tests companies give now can tell if you use masking agents. You sound pretty ed to me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Logistics. One delivery 200 miles away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    From what I've heard the pickle juice thing doesn't work and I've never used a detox drink. I just laid off the herb when I knew I was going to be looking for another job.
    take it from someone who actually did it. I passed one of those expensive home tests with flying colors just like I related earlier. The only reason I even used a detox for the clinical was to be safe.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    For a small fee I'll send you a cup of my own sweet clean urine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dont stiff on the reefer!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    take it from someone who actually did it. I passed one of those expensive home tests with flying colors just like I related earlier. The only reason I even used a detox for the clinical was to be safe.
    Then you can't say for sure that it was the pickle juice that worked, right?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_it_true...ay_a_drug_test

http://www.testclear.com/Using-a-Hom...st-W55C50.aspx

It is important to note that home remedies have largely failed in regards to passing a drug test. This is because, unlike traditional home remedies, you are not treating a medical condition but rather you are trying to beat a medial test. Some of the things that people have done at home is: water, cranberry juice, vinegar, pickle juice and list of household items goes on and on. Some of the these techniques might have worked in the 1980s but in this day and age with very advance drug testing methods we can honestly say that using any kind of home remedy is usually wishful thinking on the part of the person trying to pass a drug test.

I'm just saying that I wouldn't trust pickle juice if I were seeking employment.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Then you can't say for sure that it was the pickle juice that worked, right?
    Did you read? I easily passed a home test with just pickle juice and apple cider and exercise within 36 hours.

The school would be checking out the clinical, better safe than sorry but yes, I can be sure the pickle juice thing works. If you don't trust me that's fine, though I have no reason to lie.

I'm just saying that I wouldn't trust pickle juice if I were seeking employment.
    then again, you've never used either method I advocated, have you?

I have, and passed two drug tests including a clinical one. Additionally, there were obviously no hints of masking agents reported and this was the same clinical test they are trying to scare you into thinking discovers everything.
    Last edited by z0sa; 06-09-2009 at 10:58 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Logistics. One delivery 200 miles away.
    drug runner?

Name
    Why?
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

You people really dont know how to search for threads do ya ....

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127719

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers

You people really dont know how to search for threads do ya ....

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127719
    Stoners don't remember their last post let alone previous threads and it is much easier just to start a new one. It ain't like there aren't numerous threads about movies and music.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    btw it's not like the popo gave me a choice. he just starting handcuffing and arresting me bro ... this wasn't a school cop. This was an actual police officer doubling on duties, I went to HS in a moderately small town (had 600 people in the HS).
    too bad HS students don't truly understand their rights and in' pigs don't understand their place on the squad or in society.

like i said before, "it's not illegal to be high but it is to get high". it means you can't truly get a PI for being high because unlike alcohol there is no real test on the fly and therefore there is no real evidence or lead.

know your rights!

Name
    Why?
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stoners don't remember their last post let alone previous threads and it is much easier just to start a new one. It ain't like there aren't numerous threads about movies and music.
    I remember every post I make ...

Thread Information