Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Emanuel Genobeeley"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the video, the commentator said, "I think that's a good pick in that point of the draft."

We all agree that was a good pick at 57.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most noteworthy thing in that article was the tidbit where it said Buford flipped a coin to select Manu over Lucas Victoriano...

Someone should photoshop Buford and Two-face....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the translation urunobili

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the kid you mention must be talented, because not everybody catches the attention of my team and gets a spot in the draft.
    great point

its funny how we usually end up with low draft picks because other than stern announcing we drafted duncan, i dont remember the last time stern announced a spurs draft pick lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Manu has gone on to become the only player in the world to win at the top 4 levels - NBA, Euroleague, World Championships, Olympics. Oh lord, what a fine career and an amazing man he is. Here's to you, Manu!

And thenaks to urunobili for the translation. We all appreciate it very much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manuuuuuuuuuuuuu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Manu has gone on to become the only player in the world to win at the top 4 levels - NBA, Euroleague, World Championships, Olympics. Oh lord, what a fine career and an amazing man he is. Here's to you, Manu!

And thenaks to urunobili for the translation. We all appreciate it very much.
    You're all welcome... Manu never won the World Championship Ruffy... he got Silver on that one in 2002 after the referees robbed Argentina in the final that he couldn't play (due to the sprained ankle he had versus Dirk on semi's) against Yugoslavia... from there his tough decision to play or not next year should Argentina qualify as it'd be his last shot to try to win it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great point

its funny how we usually end up with low draft picks because other than stern announcing we drafted duncan, i dont remember the last time stern announced a spurs draft pick lol
    George Hill? First rounder, 2008? Ring any bells?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu, with the Uptown Fade....

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu posted this on his facebook. He still looks like a little kid but I guess is when they got a good look on him.

Estaba ordenando un armario en mi casa y apareció esto! Aeropuerto de Auckland o Sidney allá por Julio del 1997. En la foto Scola, Oberto, Serna (kinesio), Gutiérrez, yogi y Masieri. Qué lindo recuerdo! //// I was cleaning up in my room and found this. Picture taken in July 1997 heading to Melbourne for the U22 World Championships. Nice memories, good old friends.

Thread Information