Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ONE AGAIN I was proven right and Bruno and others here like Mountainballer as the LIARS, fake Spurs fans that they reall are. They are deceivers that are just trying to distort and ruin what Spurs fans think.

Saski Baskonia announced that TAU is officially out as the sponsor, that they are bankrupted and DO NOT contribute properly to the team.

They contributed ONLY 7% of the team's budget.

The new sponsor has already been signed, has much MORE MONEY, will contribute MORE MONEY and the team budget will INCREASE FROM NOW ON.

So all the mofos here that have argued with me about this, called me a liar, insulted me, and all of that now you can tell those mother ers Bruno and Mountainballer off and their asses should be PINKED NOW.

Their endless lies are exposed over and over and they have on purpose been making up to Spurs fans about Splitter and his team for their own amusements to the other fans here.

It is a ing disgrace.

@ "ONCE AGAIN I PROVE " rant

more like once again I prove I'm an ignorant guppie.

Question KBP- Do you have a uni-brow?

unity in diversity
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and KBP, thanks for the attempted hijack.

unity in diversity
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I admire your patience teaching the NBA business all the time
    By the way, no need to be a kiss ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the expiring contracts.
    Unless they deal them for another player. Also, the cap is rumored to be plummeting next year, whihc means the tax threshold will as well. If the Spurs load up this year, or sign Splitter next, their tax bill could run $15M. That's $15 in expenses for no players.

I'm looking at our bigs for the next 2-3 years and not particularly feeling a need for Splitter if he can bring something good in trade, or even if he doesn't feel like putting himself on a trans-Atlantic flight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think Splitter wouldn't play ahead of Haislip and Ratliff?
    I know he won't play ahead of Duncan, Dice and Blair. I'm not sure you blow the MLE on your 4th big.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy would be our only true Center 7'0 so Yeah you make room for him.

unity in diversity
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know he won't play ahead of Duncan, Dice and Blair. I'm not sure you blow the MLE on your 4th big.
    What makes you so sure that he will not play ahead of a 37 year old Dice (by that time?

I think Splitter has a better chance of being a starter by that point.

If you can't slam with the best then jam with the rest sabar's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ONE AGAIN I was proven right and Bruno and others here like Mountainballer as the LIARS, fake Spurs fans that they reall are. They are deceivers that are just trying to distort and ruin what Spurs fans think.

Saski Baskonia announced that TAU is officially out as the sponsor, that they are bankrupted and DO NOT contribute properly to the team.

The new sponsor has already been signed, has much MORE MONEY, will contribute MORE MONEY and the team budget will INCREASE FROM NOW ON.

So all the mofos here that have argued with me about this, called me a liar, insulted me, and all of that now you can tell those mother ers Bruno and Mountainballer off and their asses should be PINKED NOW.

Their endless lies are exposed over and over and they have on purpose been making up to Spurs fans about Splitter and his team for their own amusements to the other fans here.

It is a ing disgrace.
    If you try hard maybe you might be half the poster that Bruno is some day.
    With all the hate you spew towards him, I'm amazed you are only pinked.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't be here,I think.

Can't Start Threads Kill_Bill_Pana's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you try hard maybe you might be half the poster that Bruno is some day.
    With all the hate you spew towards him, I'm amazed you are only pinked.
    YOU a hole

http://www.baskonia.com/es/noticias_...d_noticia=2223

But, but, but Bruno said that "TAU is in severe financial crisis, they lost their sponsor who pay all the team budget, they lost all their players, they will beg someone to take Splitter".

His lies are UNREAL and an insult.

EVERYTHING I said all along on the matter is correct and is proven right and Bruno is exposed as a damn lying son of a .

Also him and Mountainballer he lied that Childress, Nachbar, Delfino did not get paid in Europe. Now all 3 of them have announced they are STAYING in Europe, 2 of them for the SAME TEAM they were on.

What magic make believe world is this where players play for free? You ing idiots that believe the lies of these losers are a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you so sure that he will not play ahead of a 37 year old Dice (by that time?

I think Splitter has a better chance of being a starter by that point.
    His first year?

I saw him in against Real Madrid, and wasn't impressed. I don't think he's a 7 footer, legit, as someone else implied, but even if he is, plenty of those stiff in the NBA every year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i saw this picture of him on DX and i lol'ed. splitter will be a great addition in 2010. i can see him having a marc gasol year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isnt Splitter's salary already known as he was a first round pick?

Or am I missing something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is coming over next year, don't worry about that. Finley, Bonner, Ratliff, Haislip and I even think Mason all have expiring contracts. We will be getting Splitter, and he will be Starting.

C: Tiago Splitter/Ian Mahinmi
    PF: Tim Duncan/Dejunan Blair/Antonio McDyess

That's how things are going to look like for the 10-11 Season.
    Last edited by JustinJDW; 07-23-2009 at 08:48 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His first year?

I saw him in against Real Madrid, and wasn't impressed. I don't think he's a 7 footer, legit, as someone else implied, but even if he is, plenty of those stiff in the NBA every year.
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Tiago-Splitter-25/

Most NBA player height is with shoes on. This means Splitter is legit 7 feet by NBA standard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It is a ing disgrace.
    you are still alive idiot? where in the were you? :wgaf:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are still alive idiot? where in the were you? :wgaf:
    I never said anything to you. I am talking about Bruno and Mountainballer and their endless PROVEN lies. Look at how many dozens of times Bruno lied about this TAU situation to fans here and purposely mislead them.

And ALWAYS I was attacked by the other members for point out he was lying about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kill Bill you better bring back the dancing juggs as your sig....!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kill Bill you better bring back the dancing juggs as your sig....!!!
    Several females of the board sent me complaints about it. I would bring it back though because there have been more requests from male members to return it. But I cannot. The board will not allow me to access my user cp because of that stupid damn pink thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we want the dancing jugs! I would take the pink as a badge of courage, but try and ignore/avoid the negativity not that you asked my advice.

Did someone say Haislip had a 1-year deal? I thought surely it was at least 2?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really couldn't say with any confidence that he would definitely be behind Dice and Blair -- he is the kind of center who can play with Duncan.

Thread Information