My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christopher Dodd: Health Care Hypocrite?

August1

Don’t you suppose that if someone is going hail Obamacare, they should be willing to play by the same rules they seek to impose on us? I think so.
    Perhaps you heard about Senator Chris Dodd’s prostate cancer. While I wish him well, I am a bit concerned about his public relations. After all, he is going for surgery using the same private health care he seeks to destroy. Maybe you ask, “Well, what else would he do? Obamacare is not yet in effect.” Oh, but there are similar options for Mr. Dodd.
    Dodd is a veteran. Do you know what that means? He could very well stand in line for several months like other veterans and wait for the government to provide him with his much-needed surgery. Oh, he could also use Medicare. He has to be of age, right? You see, there are government options available. So what does he plan to do?
    According to Fox News:
    The Connecticut Democrat is scheduled to have surgery during the Senate’s August recess, the Hartford Courant reported Friday.
    Dodd told the newspaper he expects to be back at work after a “brief recuperation” at home.
    That’s nice. He’ll be in and out in no time. Wait, it gets better.
    This according to ManhattanKids:
    Sloan Kettering (the hospital Dodd has chosen) just happens to be one of the world’s finest cancer specialty hospitals, employ’s the world’s finest and most expensive urologists, and a hospital for which extremely wealthy people from Germany, France, the UK, and Canada routinely travel to have cancer treated because of the inadequacies of the state run health care systems in their own countries.
    In fact, Sloan Kettering has special private recovery rooms which are outfitted better than a Manhattan luxury hotel and cost thousands of dollars per night to use. The wealthiest people in the world gladly pay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These politicians are playing with some serious fire thinking they will avoid the blowback from these hypocritical actions when the citizens start to be seriously affected by their political policies.

Thread Information