Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He averaged 23.3 PPG in international play, earning MVP honors.....It will be interesting

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I don't think so, but very close. About 18 maybe. Everyone's numbers are sure to go up though if T-mac and Yao don't come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, but his fantasy value has certainly gone up sons.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It will be hard, because T-mac will be back in November. Go check his latest skillzlab rehab video that was put up today on Youtube (video was made about a month ago ). He is in better shape than he has ever been in his career. Looks like it just might be a great season for Tracy after all.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    other teamates will jack up shots most notably brooks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It will be hard, because T-mac will be back in November. Go check his latest skillzlab rehab video that was put up today on Youtube (video was made about a month ago ). He is in better shape than he has ever been in his career. Looks like it just might be a great season for Tracy after all.
    Ya we've heard that before....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ya we've heard that before....
    I had the same at ude. That's why I said go to youtube and check it out for yourself.

this isn't long enough polysylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Scola isn't such a selfish player that takes 20+ shots per game to pump up his stats. Only when his teammates are truly craps will he pick so many shots and demolish that big scoring stats, like the situation he deals with on a Manuless Argentina team. However, the Rockets aren't such a team like Scola's national team and the surroundings Scola's got are not a little superior to those Argentinian ballers, at least those Rockets like Aaron Brooks and Ariza regard themselves as superb players even if they not really are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id say Scola will average around 18-20 PPG.

this isn't long enough polysylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Id say Scola will average around 18-20 PPG.
    It's quite probable IMHO. This virile Argentinian man will try turtle-s hard to perform as great as he can next season in order to get a decent long-term offer when the season ends, I mean he probably will switch his concentration from teamwork to his stats with the motive for getting a nice contract. Anyway the win/lose record won't be what concerns the Rockets next season, statistically the team with the worst record is always not the lucky team awarded with the No.1 pick.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's bad news, right? You all always claimed you were vastly worse when McGrady played. I'm confused!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's bad news, right? You all always claimed you were vastly worse when McGrady played. I'm confused!
    You keep saying this and I don't understand why.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just want to make sure you don't ferget it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An unhealthy McGrady would always be detrimental for any team because he will still think he is the main man when he cannot, thus taking bad shots and stinking it up.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An unhealthy McGrady would always be detrimental for any team because he will still think he is the main man when he cannot, thus taking bad shots and stinking it up.
    C'mon, don't play stupid with me. All I heard from your fandom was the cute & quaint declaration that you were a better team without him, healthy or not. You humps are owning up to this, cuz I ain't relentin'.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just want to make sure you don't ferget it.
    I think you missed the point of my post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon, don't play stupid with me. All I heard from your fandom was the cute & quaint declaration that you were a better team without him, healthy or not. You humps are owning up to this, cuz I ain't relentin'.
    Obviously, McGrady and Spurs do not have any relevance at all.

Bold prediction: Scola averages 17 and 9.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obviously, McGrady and Spurs do not have any relevance at all.
    Sorry, Chief, I got you mixed up with those other assholes from Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Brooks decides to become a team player than yeah, Scola will average 20+ ppg. Otherwise I think it will be around 17-18 ppg.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Thats Good To Hear...

i dont think Scola will avg 20 ppg but he will close to it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope so. T-Mac is one of the most electrifying players in the game when healthy. Kobe is the only player I find as exciting to watch as T-Mac.

Great Length
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol rocket fan getting his hopes up for T-mac, haven't you learned your lesson by now?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol rocket fan getting his hopes up for T-mac, haven't you learned your lesson by now?
    So what will you say when it happens?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Sorry, Chief, I got you mixed up with those other assholes from Houston.
    I assume you're referring to me. I'm just trying to figure out why you keep telling me I said something that I don't remember saying?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your assumption is correct. Every fox smells his own hole.

Thread Information