Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the up and coming teams never made it. hornets, jazz suck rockets are trying to hold it together. the nuggets did arrive but other than that thats it
    Blazers suck too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I didn't say that. You're just an idiot that just posted a strawman.

You do realize Ron Artest is on the Lakers, right?

Learn how to read.
    You were implying it, buddy. Read back and comprehend what you just said. Also, notice that I didn't name-call you or anything while we're at this. Point is, we can always discuss everything even without using the words idiot and stupid in your sentences Blessings

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh is that Tlong in the Blazers lockerroom?!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would be great to have Pau back but even without Pau, the Lakers will be within #1 seed range.

They did it in 07/08, they'll do it again.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You were implying it, buddy. Read back and comprehend what you just said.
    Nope. But you should take your own advice and work on that reading comprehension.

Also, notice that I didn't name-call you or anything while we're at this. Point is, we can always discuss everything even without using the words idiot and stupid in your sentences Blessings
    But you trying to use that silly fallacy as a serious argument makes you an idiot.

It's moot, though. 09/10 Lakers team is nothing like 07/08. If you're seriously trying to compare the two then you actually are stupid. If you were trolling, then that's cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's moot, though. 09/10 Lakers team is nothing like 07/08. If you're seriously trying to compare the two then you actually are stupid. If you were trolling, then that's cool.
    I wasn't even comparing both teams, because everyone knows which team is better. However, you trying to make an argument that Gasol was never needed by the Lakers to be this successful is an insult to the magic tricks of Kupchack. I believe you never backread and unfortunately, you're still missing the point. It's okay, I never really expect a lot from you anyways

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wasn't even comparing both teams, because everyone knows which team is better. However, you trying to make an argument that Gasol was never needed by the Lakers to be this successful is an insult to the magic tricks of Kupchack.
    This is why you're stupid. You're the one who brought it up. And no I never made that argument. Just pointed out a fact in response to your question. Learn to comprehend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you're stupid. You're the one who brought it up. And no I never made that argument. Just pointed out a fact in response to your question. Learn to comprehend.
    It's moot and academic now. There's really not much I can expect from somebody who only knows how to type stupid and idiot in each sentence. As I've said, I'm not expecting a lot from you

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's moot and academic now. There's really not much I can expect from somebody who only knows how to type stupid and idiot in each sentence. As I've said, I'm not expecting a lot from you
    Keeep backtracking.

Have fun watching the Lakers win back to back les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty serious for the Lakers. Now they have to worry about both their bigs. They can't really afford to rush Pau back.

Do they have to play Bynum in slightly limited minutes to ensure he stays healthy?

Tankin'
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is pretty serious for the Lakers.
    Nah. It's a LOOOONG season. The playoffs are when the real season begins. No one understands that more than Phil Jackson. We will rest Pau as much as needed until he gets healthy. There is no rush. Pau needs a rest anyways since he didn't get a break this summer while he was playing in that European championship tournament.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers are a strong team with Kobe, Artest, Bynum & Odom…Even if Gasol needs a couple months to fully recover the Lakers will be fine…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are a strong team with Kobe, Artest, Bynum & Odom…Even if Gasol needs a couple months to fully recover the Lakers will be fine…
    Agreed.

It might affect their overall seeding, but they'll still be near the top. They won't rip through the league like they would've with Gasol, but they still have the talent to hang with the rest of the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the MRI will say more and this is a delicate situation for the lakers medical staff. you always want to avoid putting anyone under the knife and so they will defer to rest and rehab on this one. but, if it eventually tears after he comes back then the season may be lost. pretty much just a wait and see and hope for the best case scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is correct. But now Kobe will have to average 35+mpg for the next 6 weeks or more.

Spurs should be #1 seed by then but yeah, Lakers will be close

Thread Information