Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    would the hardest match to fight in is against an opponenent who totally stinks of foul odor?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    Fedor is so beloved people will always pay to watch him fight but this is just sad.. Looks like he is having a hard time leaving the sport..

Post Count
    Fedor is so beloved people will always pay to watch him fight but this is just sad.. Looks like he is having a hard time leaving the sport..
    Why should he

WTF he still would be in prime if he adopted to the sport

Now he will fight "HW" scrubs and be happy about those exhibitions

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    So I just watched the fight, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what you're saying. Looks like he's having a hard time leaving the sport? He just knocked that guy senseless in less than one round. He has certainly lost a step or two, but he looks far from done. I compare this to watching Coleman, Shamrock, and Lidell. Those guys should've retired two or three fights before they did, and we all talked about how they should/needed to retire. I don't see that with Fedor. Not even close.

Post Count
    That was not a worthy opponent TBQH

Post Count
    So I just watched the fight, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what you're saying. Looks like he's having a hard time leaving the sport? He just knocked that guy senseless in less than one round. He has certainly lost a step or two, but he looks far from done. I compare this to watching Coleman, Shamrock, and Lidell. Those guys should've retired two or three fights before they did, and we all talked about how they should/needed to retire. I don't see that with Fedor. Not even close.
    If he is comfortable fighting cans the next few years that's fine but it's pathetic given his legacy at one time in the sport. Brock just retired after losing to Overeem who Fedor ducked when he got called out.. Fedor first would not fight top compe ion and now he can't since he is barred from Zuffa.. Now he is fine fighting fighters who's profile you might not be able to find on wikipedia.. ty way to end a career if you ask me..

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    If he is comfortable fighting cans the next few years that's fine but it's pathetic given his legacy at one time in the sport. Brock just retired after losing to Overeem who Fedor ducked when he got called out.. Fedor first would not fight top compe ion and now he can't since he is barred from Zuffa.. Now he is fine fighting fighters who's profile you might not be able to find on wikipedia.. ty way to end a career if you ask me..
    I don't disagree with that at all, it IS a ty way to end a legendary career. Unfortunately, the haters will use this as their "proof", and there will always be the debate about who was/is the greatest HW of all time. For some of us, myself included, he will always be #1.

Now we know why Cyborg was so dominant (although it was pretty obvious): http://mmajunkie.com/news/26854/csac...ic-steroid.mma

Rumor going around including Tapout twitter: Cain Velazques vs Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva reportedly set for April

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    The ESPN piece was not bad.. They never accused the UFC of lowballing these guys and they do ented the pay structure by comparison to the NFL and other major sports. They also said flat out some boxers at the low level make even less than UFC pre-lim fighters. The UFC does not help their cause when they ban fighters from talking to anyone about their pay and then refuse to tell you exactly what the pay is. ESPN is not wrong for questioning the actual pay when Lorenzo in the interview refuses to offer up specifics. Why is the UFC so in sensative with some ?

Dana with another trademark tweet, so expect some news soon:

https://twitter.com/#!/danawhite/sta...96285251387392

Post Count
    UFC PPV Prices are now 70 bucks an event.. Good news for Dana..

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count
    Rampage uses HRT

And I was saying, soon every single fighter will be on HRT !

Post Count

Thread Information