Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you? I have been searching for you for what seems an eternity. It feels as if only yesterday, I could look at my schedule and know that the team I love will be there waiting for me. Those good 'ol days of watching teams collapse against your will, quiet domination of the league, and the ultimate step in our 20 year long relationship... the hoisting of the trophy that we desired so much.

I have been working so hard to improve our relationship by trying to see you more every year. This year I committed fully to you. Yet you seem to be only a shadow of yourself. Other teams are grateful to have you on your schedule. This is not the Spurs that I fell in love with. My heart cannot stand watching the team I care so much about underachieve. I still support you wholeheartedly, but my efforts seem to fall on deaf ears.

This relationship has become one sided, and all relationships like that are doomed to failure. I know that you still have greatness in you, that I have never doubted. It is you that seem to have those doubts. I will still be here for you in the worst of times, you can count on that. I just want to be able to count on you as well.

Love,

Xellos88330

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was cute..maybe you'll get a response..

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good letter...it's really come to that...praying, begging for change, someone to take the lead and make a good decision...

Compe ion isn't rocket science...You either have it or you don't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aint this some sad .

Wateva you win some you lose some, I'll be damned if I let the spurs of all teams affect my state of mind. Watching them in the regular season is always ing unpredictable ..

Thread Information