Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1628
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yes. I know the seems super human compared to tosb but any player that is 28 is past prime. You tried to clown my Laker brother and I caught you with a left hook...deal with that .
    Lol. Kobe is already 6 years into his post prime days? If you truly believe that, might as well hang up his jersey right now. He should already have a full foot out the door then with the second foot ready to join. Did Stuckey just smash a champagne bottle on Kobe as he gets ready to ship off?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For posting that...this is my gift to you... welcome to the club my friend...

Eat up...and keep that good coming

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except your initial post was a statistical comparison, not merely a rings argument. And Jordan up to the age of 24 put up 35/6/7 playoff numbers to Kobe's 22/5/4 playoff numbers up to that age of 24.
    MJ was LeHype at age 24 and didn't win jack until Magic and Bird were past their primes. He didn't win until the league was watered down with expansion: fact. Kobe at 24 had to defer to Shaq (PJ's orders to appease jealous/imature Shaq). It worked. To the tune of a 3peat.

Shaq doesn't come into play for comparing playoffs Kobe in 2008-2010 to playoffs Jordan at a more similar age from 1991-93. You compared playoff statistics of Kobe in his prime to playoff stats of Jordan when he was in his mid-30s, not in Jordan's true prime. It's a simple question you didn't seem to want to answer. I'll ask it again and wait for a direct answer to the question.
    Kobe wasn't "the man" when he came to the Lakers. MJ was. Kobe in 2008-2010 had damn near the same amount of mileage as "mid-30s" MJ due to the fact he had been making playoff runs every year since he was 17 (sans the year they tanked to get Bynum).

Why not compare 2008-10 Kobe to 1991-93 Jordan? Shaq doesn't enter the discussion for that comparison.
    Where was MJ's true compe ion in 1991-1993? Magic retired in 1991 (HIV). Ewing's Knicks were on the decline. Zeke's Pistons had a fork in them. Even in the Finals, the teams he faced from 1991-1993 didn't play defense like 2008 Boston, 2009 Magic, or 2010 Boston teams. You think Kobe wouldn't have busted any 1991 Laker SG's ass? How about Clyde Drexler in 1992? What about Majerle in 1993? Kobe would have averaged 45 ppg against any of those teams. Why? Because MJ never faced a zone, or the kind of defenses Kobe faced from 2008-2010. Kobe's compe ion at SG and the defenses he faced were better - yet he still have eerily comparable numbers to MJ. They are peers. Neal with it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJ's notable compe ion during his reign:
    Drexler
    Reggie
    Majerle
    Dumars
    Mitch Richmond
    Dominique Wilkins

Kobe's notable compe ion during his reign:
    D-Whistle
    LeHype
    AI
    Vince Carter
    Ray Allen
    Joe Johnson
    Rip Hamilton
    Manu Ginobli
    Kevin Durant
    Westbrook
    Monta Ellis

Kobe played against more players that were comparable to him or in some case - Vince Carter before the injuries - was as good or better than him athletically. He has sustained superiority over them all. Even despite being in his MF'n 16th year, he's perched on the top of the league in scoring, dropping calculated bombs on his compe ion.

I wonder where MJ was ranked in what he is known for - scoring - in his 16th year? They are peersPERIOD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Current active users viewing this thread: LkrFan, VBM, Jelloisjigglin
    Current active members, not logged in, and cowardly viewing this thread: 11

Crawl MFers! Crawl!

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn, you really are one of the worst posters on here...and that's saying something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he takes the shot
    again and again and again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is that behind the mask? I cannot tell.

Oh, it's the Lone Raper.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So why are you comparing old Jordan to young Kobe?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never understood why KobeFan lists his individual compe ion, tbh..

Defensively, he rarely guarded any of those players..Offensively, the majority of those players are mediocre, or worse, defenders..so, how is it relevant?..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I have said many times, prime Kobe is comparable to past his prime Jordan..no arguments there, tbh..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, you really are one of the worst posters on here...and that's saying something.
    Cuckhold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this ing thread again....

Jordan was Jordan. He was a complete all-around player, along with being a cold-blooded, clutch MF'er.

Kobe is pretty cold-blooded but he's not the complete player MJ was.

LeBron is a very complete player but he's not clutch like MJ was and doesn't have the same motor.....he cares more about how the public perceives him than winning a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is MJ's Peer
    Stopped reading after that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. Kobe is already 6 years into his post prime days? If you truly believe that, might as well hang up his jersey right now. He should already have a full foot out the door then with the second foot ready to join. Did Stuckey just smash a champagne bottle on Kobe as he gets ready to ship off?
    So now your silly ass wanna play stupid. Yes mutha er Kobe is 6 yrs post prime a 28 yr old player is not a prime player. That doesn't mean that he's not good or not even the best player. Kobe is just that good. Your silly ass act like only prime players win...ask yourself...how old was MJ when he won his last le. Kobe won in his prime and past his prime...what he's doing now is playing a card game with father time...Kobe will win now but father time in 3 more yrs...

Just enjoy your le from las nite ....and yes I said las nite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All we know for sure, is that he is a choker.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Lkr getting ted on per the usual and to stupid to realize as much par the course...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe overshooting a little, but Gasol/Bynum are so effective and efficient, that Lakers winning easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers should play their bench a little more on this games, if anything to showcase them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe overshooting a little, but Gasol/Bynum are so effective and efficient, that Lakers winning easy.
    Did you picked Washington out of spite for what happened last night? lol

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers team is Ing pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 more shots than Baby Drew and MVPau have combined, this got just doesnt get it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA with the contender (we beat the good teams, can't get up for the bad ones) goods.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You cant defend this ..........

Thread Information