Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gasol gone, Lakers lost to the Clippers.Lazy game, happened all last year even with Gasol

Gasol back, Lakers beat the Clips by 40 freaking points.

Revenge game for them being lazy, Lakers would have won regardless of Gasol playing

Gasol is the Lakers TRUE MVP

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Kome is indeed the greatest second option ever, ahead of Pippin for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was the MVP of the of 'real' NBA finals in 2001. He tore off San Antonio's head and took a massive down their neck.
    I agree with you on that he really gave it the spurs all world defenders Terry Porter, Antonio Daniels, Steve Kerr. I'm sure Vince Carter, Tmac would have had the same success against those guys.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe can add to his legacy by winning the championship in June with no All Stars on his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Bynum was a sure lock to be in the all star game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too lazy to get into the All Star game.

Looks like none of the Lakers are making it to the All Star game except for Kobe.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Blame Amare.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Looks like none of the Lakers are making it to the All Star game except for Kobe.
    Kobe does not win without Gasol, sorry

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do you still think 2003 8 point, 6 rebound D-Rob was better than 2008 Gasol?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe does not win without Gasol, sorry
    And Jordan doesn't win without Pippen, etc, etc.

But it would be interesting when Kobe wins the championship with no All Stars this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you still think 2003 8 point, 6 rebound D-Rob was better than 2008 Gasol?
    Not regular season. But regular season is just a footnote to the championship.

13 point 17 rebound DRob to win the Championship was pretty amazing .

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not regular season. But regular season is just a footnote to the championship.

13 point 17 rebound DRob to win the Championship was pretty amazing .
    So your saying... playoff Robinson was better than playoff Gasol?

Or Game 6 Finals Robinson was better than Game 5 Finals Pau Gasol?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Could Kobe turn the Clippers into a legit threat if he switched teams in LA?

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Kome is indeed the greatest second option ever, ahead of Pippin for sure.
    Pippin was a third or 4th option, sam was the second option to frodo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So your saying... playoff Robinson was better than playoff Gasol?

Or Game 6 Finals Robinson was better than Game 5 Finals Pau Gasol?
    I'm actually saying that David Robinson is a Hall of Famer and Pau can't even get an All Star this year.

Heck Pau can't even get voted in as an All Star and has to get a pick from the coaches while Drob was a 10 time All Star...no comparison really
    Last edited by Allanon; 01-17-2010 at 01:10 PM.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Robinson was a franchise center. Couldn't hold Hakeem's jock. But he was pretty amazing for a nice stretch there in the 90s.

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe Bryant's Dad Sued -- Sparks Are Flying
    TMZ Staff

The time Kobe Bryant's father spent in the WNBA is proving to be more costly than he thought -- he's accused of stiffing the lawyers who repped him when he got fired from coaching the L.A. Sparks.

TMZ obtained a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court -- in which the Russ August & Kabat law firm claim Joe "Jellybean" Bryant never forked over the $76,520.78 he owes for the work the firm did during Jellybean's "dispute with the Los Angeles Sparks" back in 2007.

The law firm is suing for the cash -- plus interest.

Meanwhile, Jellybean's kid makes roughly $259,000 per game -- probably enough to spare a loan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe Bryant's Dad Sued -- Sparks Are Flying
    TMZ Staff

The time Kobe Bryant's father spent in the WNBA is proving to be more costly than he thought -- he's accused of stiffing the lawyers who repped him when he got fired from coaching the L.A. Sparks.

TMZ obtained a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court -- in which the Russ August & Kabat law firm claim Joe "Jellybean" Bryant never forked over the $76,520.78 he owes for the work the firm did during Jellybean's "dispute with the Los Angeles Sparks" back in 2007.

The law firm is suing for the cash -- plus interest.

Meanwhile, Jellybean's kid makes roughly $259,000 per game -- probably enough to spare a loan.
    Kobe's dad coached the Sparks? I, didn't even know that.

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's dad coached the Sparks? I, didn't even know that.
    I didn't either, I had to look it up.

Wikipedia:

On August 22, 2005, Bryant, who had been serving as the assistant coach to the Los Angeles Sparks team in the Women's National Basketball Association, was named Head Coach of the Sparks, succeeding previous coach (and former 76ers teammate) Henry Bibby. During the 2006 season, he led the Sparks to a 25-9 record and a Conference Finals berth. However, in April 2007, Bryant was replaced as Sparks head coach by Michael Cooper, who had previously helmed the team in 1999-2004.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I didn't either, I had to look it up.

Wikipedia:
    Like father, like son, always trying to take advantage of them women folks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau (#2 player on the Lakers) has been out for practically half the season and Kobe still has the #1 record in the NBA.

Looks like Kobe s locking down another MVP season and a legendary run at a championship with no All Stars on his team.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pau (#2 player on the Lakers) has been out for practically half the season and Kobe still has the #1 record in the NBA.

Looks like Kobe s locking down another MVP season and a legendary run at a championship with no All Stars on his team.
    . the media has already awarded lord james the mvp. only shot kobe has if they win 70

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

except he had one of the easiest schedules so far. And there's that national television ownage by lebron..... and the fact lebron is just plain playing better.... but other than that, I agree.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    except he had one of the easiest schedules so far. And there's that national television ownage by lebron..... and the fact lebron is just plain playing better.... but other than that, I agree.
    The reverse side of the home schedule is that the Lakers have had one of the hardest opponent schedules so far.

LeBron's had no health issues on his team, yet still trail Kobe's injury plagued Lakers. The Cavs have also had trouble closing out games, I believe they've won 1 or 2 close game this year while losing all the rest.

As for the television ownage, LeBron has his coming this Thursday.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The reverse side of the home schedule is that the Lakers have had one of the hardest opponent schedules so far.

LeBron's had no health issues on his team, yet still trail Kobe's injury plagued Lakers. The Cavs have also had trouble closing out games, I believe they've won 1 or 2 close game this year while losing all the rest.

As for the television ownage, LeBron has his coming this Thursday.
    I will be the happiest guy on earth if the lakers manage to beat the cavs on Thursday. But if that doesn't happen, laker fan better be ready to finally admit that lebron is simply the better player.

Thread Information