Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Fantasy Football Guru Guru of Nothing's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In general, people who own pit bulls never made the high school basketball, baseball or football team…They never excelled in academics…They were the people who spent their youth getting drunk, throwing up in public and driving their loud cars through the parking lot while school was in session….

Now these people with low self esteem have to have the bad-est dog in the neighborhood to prove their self worth…It is a fact that business professionals & blue collar workers in high paying jobs do not own pit bulls…They own Poodles, Labradors, Pointers, Retrievers etc etc….
    Late to the thread, but say what?

Majority of "rescue" dogs are of pit bull mix. If well-to-do individuals are paying bucks for non-rescue dogs, that speaks ill of well-to-do individuals.

I just adopted a 40 pound three-legged pit bull and I cannot beat chicks off with a stick. Chicks dig pit bulls, and I dig chicks.

Suzie's loyalty defies elaboration, yet I've no doubt she'd save a random child before she would save me.

It might take me a day or two, but stay tuned for pics of my floppy-eared, three-legged Scrappy Doo.

... and you keep on reading the news, because they have your best interest at heart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Just had my little pit of 7 years put down due to bone cancer. RIP.

Rescued a beautiful blue nose from a pit rescue a few months ago, good timing I guess. I'm going to rescue from now on. The place I got him from deals with pits only, and every dog up for adoption has gone through rigorous training and temperament testing.

Itsthepits.org

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Just had my little pit of 7 years put down due to bone cancer. RIP.
    That sucks. Sorry.

Rescued a beautiful blue nose from a pit rescue a few months ago, good timing I guess. I'm going to rescue from now on. The place I got him from deals with pits only, and every dog up for adoption has gone through rigorous training and temperament testing.

Itsthepits.org

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The american community should just start destroying every pit they come across by gunfire to the skull.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    The american community should just start destroying every pit they come across by gunfire to the skull.
    Are you a head in every topic?

Pit bulls are one f the best pets ever. They are powerful however, and they must be cared for properly not to be a threat.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 08-25-2010 at 07:02 AM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They would have to walk over my corpse to take mine. Not kidding.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Say o to my little Suzie.

I hope I did this correctly. I spent all of five minutes trying to figure out WTF Picasa was all about.

http://picasaweb.google.com/10700777...bTlKiB_abpvQE#

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The problem is the pit bull's capacity for doing damage.
    You're against owning guns then I suppose

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I hope I did this correctly. I spent all of five minutes trying to figure out WTF Picasa was all about.

Very sweet looking girl. What's the story behind her leg?

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

She looks very sweet. Don't let her eat anybody.

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're against owning guns then I suppose
    Guns don't shoot themselves. Dogs, however, are completely mobile without the aid of humans.

silverblk mystix
    I have a question for the PRO pit people in here.

Seems that you have some good arguments and it seems that you are very compassionate about pit bulls rights-so to speak.

So my question is;

where do you stand on illegal immigration?

Seriously, because I wonder if this same compassion given to pit bulls who have historically mauled human beings, is also given to human beings who come here from another country and want to be U.S. citizens.

In other words, do you give the same compassionate arguments when people start waving US flags and telling other humans to GTFO?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Seems that you have some good arguments and it seems that you are very compassionate about pit bulls rights-so to speak.

So my question is;

Seriously, because I wonder if this same compassion given to pit bulls who have historically mauled human beings, is also given to human beings who come here from another country and want to be U.S. citizens.

In other words, do you give the same compassionate arguments when people start waving US flags and telling other humans to GTFO?
    contradiction. move along.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers

So my question is;

That's a non sequitur if I've ever seen one.

silverblk mystix
    contradiction. move along.
    Unable to give an honest answer?

Why?

There is no contradiction.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Very sweet looking girl. What's the story behind her leg?
    Vet believes she was it by car. Said the leg was broken in two place and the bone had set completely wrong. Only good option was to amputate.

Dreaming of you-Selena ALWAYS bet on BLACK's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    K.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    This is a very good start & I applaud the efforts of The Douglasville City Council….However I advocate registration & mandatory drug testing for all owners of pit-bulls as well…

Douglasville, Ga. -- The Douglasville City Council could vote tonight to ban ownership of pit bulls.
    If the measure passes, Douglasville will become the first city in the state to approve such a ban...
    Current owners would be allowed to keep them, but required to register the animals...

http://www.11alive.com/rss/rss_story...storyid=154843

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is a very good start & I applaud the efforts of The Douglasville City Council….However I advocate registration & mandatory drug testing for all owners of pit-bulls as well…

Douglasville, Ga. -- The Douglasville City Council could vote tonight to ban ownership of pit bulls.
    If the measure passes, Douglasville will become the first city in the state to approve such a ban...
    Current owners would be allowed to keep them, but required to register the animals...

If you look at my previous posts you'll know I'm one of the "don't blame the breed" posters, and I'm COMPLETELY ok with this. If this means all the irresponsible PoS asshole owners can't abuse them anymore, and the current responsible owners can keep theirs, then this is worth applauding. They really should however extend it to all power breeds, considering those PoS asshole owners will only move on to the next best thing. I view this is as saving the breed

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pit-Bulls are not dogs...This is a dog...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq...layer_embedded

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that's more like some dude's sick subs ute for a lady friend. And drug testing to keep a certain breed? That makes sense. See the above poster for logic. No pits means criminals move on to the next available option.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Nerf the world!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Drug testing is completely unnecessary. All you need is employment status and criminal history. If you rely on government for financial help or if you have a criminal background, you're not suited for owning the dog

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    one more for the books

the PB's name is 'baby'

Thread Information