What the heck, that is disgusting....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    at that video

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you've been beaten. Benefactor was surgical in this thread with science and facts. If you want to resort to anecdotes, which is was these bumps are, I could oblige with the total of 4 pitbulls in my immediate family. That would be just as relevant as these stories, wouldn't you agree?

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Well there is the video of the poor old guy getting his arm tore off...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you mean in that ty concrete cage? What's you point?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    you've been beaten. Benefactor was surgical in this thread with science and facts. If you want to resort to anecdotes, which is was these bumps are, I could oblige with the total of 4 pitbulls in my immediate family. That would be just as relevant as these stories, wouldn't you agree?
    If this was a jury, you'd be disqualified by association. Sorry senor, but you've been a little butt raped ever since you signed on to the site.

BTW, Benefactor posted a pic of his pitbull with a cat, so according to your logic, his argument is irrelevant as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    smh, the pic isn't relevant but the SCIENCE and FACTS are. Nice try

so far it goes like this

pro pitbull people: life experience and facts

anti pitbull people: some news stories

btw, you've been following me the 4 years I've been on this site? You're more obsessed with me than you are with a breed of dog

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Cuban- I just want to say that I enjoy watching little people big world...

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    smh, the pic isn't relevant but the SCIENCE and FACTS are. Nice try

so far it goes like this

pro pitbull people: life experience and facts

anti pitbull people: some news stories

btw, you've been following me the 4 years I've been on this site? You're more obsessed with me than you are with a breed of dog
    I've been here since '06 but not under this name. I thought you were a big fan of mine .

What facts did he post other than the ATTS bull that simulates an environment that most dog bites don't even occur in?

What do you make of bite statistics from numerous sources (including government) that have been posted? Those are news stories?

What about "life experiences" of people on here who have been bit by pittbulls?

I had to let my own dog go because of breed restrictions and harsh insurance policies directed toward the breed. It's not a pitbull, and I bet the odds of me retaining my dog would be greater if bite stats weren't flooded by that breed.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yawn

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i'd just like one of the pit haters to tell me scientifically, what exactly is it that separates a pit bull from any other dog? is it their dna? be really really specific so we can start figuring out what's magic and different about them that makes them bloodthirsty killers..it has to be physical since you guys say it isn't the owners. i'll be listening..

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...sEnabled=false

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/view...ext%7CNews%7Cp

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/...r-investigated

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...150529665.html

http://www.thenewsherald.com/article...3490704364.txt

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...htown-township

Wow...dog attacks by all kinds of dogs! What the is going on here! Only pit bulls attack people!

My favorite gem is from the last link...
    Neighbors describe them as pit bulls but Frenchtown Township officials say they are boxers.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i'll tell you one thing that actually is linked to aggression and random attacks on owners, hypothyroidism. it causes serious mental problems in a dog, always a good idea to get them tested periodically. my dog got aggressive once with a family member and we had him tested, never happened again in 8 years. just gotta give em a thyroid hormone pill twice a day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cuban- I just want to say that I enjoy watching little people big world...
    Isn't that a show about midgets? Never seen it. I'm assuming that guy in my avatar is on it? If not then I don't know why you think that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Isn't that a show about midgets? Never seen it. I'm assuming that guy in my avatar is on it? If not then I don't know why you think that
    yep he's a midget that we all assume you look like

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    i'd just like one of the pit haters to tell me scientifically, what exactly is it that separates a pit bull from any other dog? is it their dna? be really really specific so we can start figuring out what's magic and different about them that makes them bloodthirsty killers..it has to be physical since you guys say it isn't the owners. i'll be listening..
    It's their bite-force dumbass.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's their bite-force dumbass.
    Yet another myth. Does anyone do any sort of real research?
    In any event, for the three dogs measured (an American Pit Bull, a German Shepherd and a Rottweiler) the average bite strength was 269 pounds of pressure, with the Rottweiler topping the group with 328 pounds of bite pressure.
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...-and-realities

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    former pit bull owner and I swear I had the nicest dog on the block. I need to scan the photos so I can share her beauty with you guise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Giffords kill baby seal...

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (AP) — The daughter of former astronaut Mark Kelly was walking her pit bull Shiner on Goff Island Beach when the visious canine bolted, ripping the leash from her hand and fatally attacking a beached baby seal.

Kelly is married to former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

http://news.yahoo.com/giffords-husba...025912905.html

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Giffords kill baby seal...

LAGUNA BEACH, Calif. (AP) — The daughter of former astronaut Mark Kelly was walking her pit bull Shiner on Goff Island Beach when the visious canine bolted, ripping the leash from her hand and fatally attacking a beached baby seal.

Kelly is married to former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

http://news.yahoo.com/giffords-husba...025912905.html
    The seal was asking for it. Stop being a baby.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    All anyone has to do is look at the stats, yes pit bulls are the most vicious breed of dog. Are all pit bulls vicious, of course not. We all know that one that wouldn't hurt a flea but the stats tell us how it really is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pitbull bites eight year old girl in the face...

Little girl credits Chihuahua with saving her from vicious pit bull

Things could have ended very badly for 8-year-old Jenna Desrocher, an elementary school student from Chilliwack, Canada. She was looking for bunnies outside her grandparents' home last week when a neighbor's pit bull escaped its enclosure and attacked her. Luckily, she was saved by the heroic efforts of her dog: a big, strong ... Chihuahua. The much smaller dog, named Honey, drew attention to itself instead of Jenna while the pit bull's owner collared it. Jenna, who's recovering from severe facial injuries she sadly sustained in the attack, is just as brave as her rescuer:
    http://now.msn.com/chihuahua-saves-j...-from-pit-bull

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Today's mauling:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...k-of-dogs?lite

Georgia toddler mauled to death by family's pack of dogs
    By Elizabeth Chuck, Staff Writer, NBC News

A toddler was mauled to death after her family didn't notice she had gotten out of the house, and seven of their nine dogs attacked her in the backyard, Georgia authorities said.
    Monica Renee Laminack, just 21 months old, crawled through the doggie door of her family's Ellabell, Ga., home on Wednesday evening and managed to slip out into the backyard, Debra Odom, Bryan County sheriff's office administrative secretary, said.
    That's when the family's pet dogs — all pit bulls or pit bull mixes, according to Odom — seized on her.
    "They started attacking the child, mauled her, drug her all over the yard, took her clothes off, scattered her clothes," Bryan County Sheriff Clyde Smith said in a news conference Thursday.

Emergency personnel arrived on the scene to find the girl covered in bite marks and were unable to revive her, reported WTOC.com in Georgia.
    “When we got here and spoke to EMS, they told us that when they got here, she was already cold. There was nothing they could do,” Bryan County Deputy Sheriff James Beatty told The Savannah Morning News.
    Five people were home at around 6 p.m. when the mauling happened, according to WTOC.com, including Monica's 12-year-old brother, who was assigned to watch her, and their grandmother.
    The grandmother, who was not identified, reportedly woke up to hear the dogs barking; she looked out her window and yelled "They are killing Monica!", reported WTOC.com.
    Bryan County Animal Control euthanized all seven of the dogs involved. An Irish settler and beagle that the family owned were spared, Odum said, adding authorities had never been responded to calls at the home before this.
    An autopsy was being conducted on Thursday. No charges have been filed yet.
    "It's still under investigation right now," Odum said.
    It's unclear why the dogs became aggressive with the toddler, who would have turned 2 years old in June.
    “She habitually played with dogs, all of them. But they drug her all over the yard. Something turned them on her. We don’t know what,” Smith said, reported The Savannah Morning News.

Thread Information