my kids and i love our pit/lab mix.
    The one pit/lab I know is an absolute sweetheart. An overgrown baby tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    yeah, that definitely sounds familiar. they also seem to think they're lapdogs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Then it shredded the neighbor the following day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    My two killers are all grown up.

Kill list:

8 mosquito hawks
    3 flies
    1 snail (accidentally walked on)
    22 roly polys
    1 alligator lizard tail (they let him free and followed him around the yard after he ditched the tail)

Will update with more kills as needed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're much more dangerous around kids than a pitbull
    Stupid, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick ass ? Well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I bet you were drooling more than the dog.
    Dude, are you really this damn dumb?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Reality.

The following fifteen dogs are among the most dangerous breeds evidenced by statistics that include attacks on the owners.
    1. American Pit Bull Terrier

These dogs repeatedly make headlines for attacking people. Their aggressive temperament matched with their strength historically saw them bred as fighting dogs. While dog fights are illegal, many of the dogs still exhibit the traits of fighters. These dogs were also used for baiting both bulls and bears so their genetic makeup is rather fierce.

Pit bulls have been known to attack children, the elderly, their owners – anyone that happens to be in their path. If the dog feels provoked or startled, it has been known to bite. Many owners swear that their pet would never attack them; however, this breed has led to more human fatalities than any other.

The sheer volume of Pit Bull attacks have prompted many insurers to deny coverage associated with homeowners insurance. Many owners have to seek a special policy for coverage liability protection where their pet is concerned. Of course, some don’t bother to tell their insurer about their new pet and this could lead to problems, especially if the dog does bite or injure someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All this bull about....it's the owners who.....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pit bulls are dangerous

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Stupid, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick ass ? Well?
    actions speak louder than words

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    actions speak louder than words
    BINGO~~~~

A young sailor in a world he knew nothing about.

Stupid, a sick ass pedo goes looking for kids. What are kids doing in bars?

Stupid, all this stupdity got started by me talking about how wrong it was to not be told about how things were there. How does that morf into....you pedo? Dude, I'm a big guy attracted to full grown women, ok?

Why act re ed? I'd gut a sick ass pedo, cut that sick from his belly button to his chin.....ok? So stop actting stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Weekly avante wailing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Their aggressive temperament matched with their strength historically saw them bred as fighting dogs.
    pit bulls scored an 86% on the american temperament test which ranks them 4th (above 121 other breeds).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Weekly avante wailing
    and abuse of logic.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    pit bulls scored an 86% on the american temperament test which ranks them 4th (above 121 other breeds).
    Don't bother. I took all the common arguments apart in this thread long ago...everything from temperament to bite force. I even showed how most media reports are skewed and many times the dog identified is not even a pit bull.

The people who are convinced that the pit bull boogeyman is out to get them will see it no other way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Don't bother. I took all the common arguments apart in this thread long ago...everything from temperament to bite force. I even showed how most media reports are skewed and many times the dog identified is not even a pit bull.

The people who are convinced that the pit bull boogeyman is out to get them will see it no other way.
    sadly, you are right. not only is it sad so many people discriminate against pits, it's also sad so many discriminate against logic and reasoning.

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My neighbor's pitbull has eaten through our fence and come into our backyard on multiple occasions. One one occasion he busted through and charged my wife, (luckily she was close to the door and got inside), he killed our cat (after destroying our fence and getting into our backyard) and mauled another neighbor's dog (after eating through their fence to get in their backyard).

It's my personal goal to see this dog carted away by Animal Control and euthanized. And I would love to see my white trash neighbor's tears as it happened. Unfortunately, it seems the dog needs to cause physical harm to a person for Animal Control to put him down. But there are charges pending against the owner for when he killed our cat. Until then, I'm just hoping somebody accidentally leaves out some anti-freeze or that he gets out and gets hit by a car. That would satisfy me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    My neighbor's pitbull has eaten through our fence and come into our backyard on multiple occasions. One one occasion he busted through and charged my wife, (luckily she was close to the door and got inside), he killed our cat (after destroying our fence and getting into our backyard) and mauled another neighbor's dog (after eating through their fence to get in their backyard).

It's my personal goal to see this dog carted away by Animal Control and euthanized. And I would love to see my white trash neighbor's tears as it happened. Unfortunately, it seems the dog needs to cause physical harm to a person for Animal Control to put him down. But there are charges pending against the owner for when he killed our cat. Until then, I'm just hoping somebody accidentally leaves out some anti-freeze or that he gets out and gets hit by a car. That would satisfy me.

But....but....but, we raised him from a pup and he was so sweet and cuddly. I have no idea how he turned into a savage rip your torso out ax murderer.

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But....but....but, we raised him from a pup and he was so sweet and cuddly. I have no idea how he turned into a savage rip your torso out ax murderer.
    Funny thing is my white trash neighbor said almost those exact words. "B-b-b-but he's never hurt anybody! He just wants to play!!! " I was like, "Listen idiot. He killed our cat, mauled the neighbor's dog, came after my wife and has caused damage to three people's property. Your dog is piece of like you." The cliche is real.

Living next door to an irresponsible bag who owns a young male pit and has no made no effort to train, socialize or control his dog is a freakin' nightmare. Especially being that I have a toddler and another baby on the way.

With regard to the power of their jaws, this dog literally ate through a wooden privacy fence in 30 seconds. Snapping the boards like they were balsa wood. I have never seen anything like it. Pretty frightening.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    i love pitbulls... acting like they can't be dangerous is baffling though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    trigger warning

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Funny thing is my white trash neighbor said almost those exact words. "B-b-b-but he's never hurt anybody! He just wants to play!!! " I was like, "Listen idiot. He killed our cat, mauled the neighbor's dog, came after my wife and has caused damage to three people's property. Your dog is piece of like you." The cliche is real.

Living next door to an irresponsible bag who owns a young male pit and has no made no effort to train, socialize or control his dog is a freakin' nightmare. Especially being that I have a toddler and another baby on the way.

With regard to the power of their jaws, this dog literally ate through a wooden privacy fence in 30 seconds. Snapping the boards like they were balsa wood. I have never seen anything like it. Pretty frightening.
    This is when you bust a cap in his ass.

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is when you bust a cap in his ass.
    I thought about carrying my pistol in the backyard, but I'm worried about the potential for collateral damage in my neighborhood. My block is full of families with young kids. Unlike many white trash pitbull owners, I'm worried about the welfare of my neighbors. So instead I now carry pepper spray and a six-inch hunting knife when I go into my backyard. If that dog ever busts through and comes at me, his entrails are going to end up on my lawn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought about carrying my pistol in the backyard, but I'm worried about the potential for collateral damage in my neighborhood. My block is full of families with young kids. Unlike many white trash pitbull owners, I'm worried about the welfare of my neighbors. So instead I now carry pepper spray and a six-inch hunting knife when I go into my backyard. If that dog ever busts through and comes at me, his entrails are going to end up on my lawn.
    LOL. That's some crazy right there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    i was in a driveway for once... next door was a pitbull chained up to a tree and behind a 8 foot fence... this dog SWAM through the dirt (underneath the fence) while my backed was turned for less than 15 seconds... it launches itself at me, jaws wide open... if that chain was a foot shorter, no doubt it would've dug into my forearm/ripped it open.

Thread Information