Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we ever get Amare; it would be way down the road when he is like 35 and way past his prime...
    Of course, he'll be playing pg for us too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, nice responses. I'd expect it if I meant what you thought I meant.

-first of all, what I said was,

a joke. that's what the "**zing" meant. duh, we're living post 2005, right?

-then-

a heads up that the rumor is definitely full of crap and not worth spending time on. i even said i don't like the rumor page.

I've posted many insider articles on the board. If I see there's an actual ARTICLE(not the lame, unfounded rumor page) requested by a member and no one's responded yet I copy it.
    Go check.

So I started the post with a joke and then proceeded to trash talk the rumors page. Way to overreact. "don't waste time on the rumors page because it just ends up being a waste of time like this post"

what part of that is me being a ? Seriously, have you finished checking into the articles that I've posted for people who wanted Insider privelages?

geez, what the . I explained why the rumor page is a waste of time so the OP wouldn't get too excited about something so out of touch with reality. The blatantly lame example of the espn caliber rumors didn't tip you off? That was started just so MikeMonroe's blog would get viewer hits.

Why do we love to complain about each other and get amped at the thought of, "somebody's being victimized, let's freak out"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't mean Jamario Moon, Danny.

The le of the article is a joke from the song "That's Amore".
    http://www.ourweddingsongs.com/cake-...s-amore-lyrics

He stole a line from the song for the le of the article:

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
    That's amoree"
    You've got a good heart Allanon.
    You know what I mean. Great to have you around here.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should a person be guilted into sharing a paid service article?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can this guy even block a shot?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can this guy even block a shot?

why don't we check his stats?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mmm so the Spurs DID talk with PHO... interesting....

hehehehehehehehe
    But Phoenix wanted Ian in the deal and that killed it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't mean Jamario Moon, Danny.

The le of the article is a joke from the song "That's Amore".
    http://www.ourweddingsongs.com/cake-...s-amore-lyrics

He stole a line from the song for the le of the article:

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
    That's amoree"
    I see. Thanks.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, I have insider..so I can see it. It's really cool what paying money can do for you.... "zing"

I won't post this lame rumor but I will fill you in on the espn rumor process. First of all, the rumor page is excerpts of info on blogs and local newspapers and occasionally a decent, real story. Someone else already said in a reply, the stuff is usually garbage. I actually barely visit the page anymore.
    Think, "high school cafeteria"-

yesterday's event: Dan and Danielle go on a date and have a kiss in the car afterward

next day, lunchline, two of Dan Danielle's classmates have a conversation:

Chrstina- "hey Chris, I heard Dan porked Danielle in her parents' bed."

Chris- "yeah I heard she got pregnant"

you get the idea....

That being said, all you have to do is check 48MOH and Mysa.com or google the damn headline or make up your own rumor in google and you're bound to get the same lame blog gossip.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste any more time on it than I just did on this thread
    Thanks Dwight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs: We are getting killed in d, we need to bring in someone...I know Amare Stoudamire. He's a little tall for Pop's lineup, but we'll try it out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should a person be guilted into sharing a paid service article?
    Why should he be compelled to be a about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, I have insider..so I can see it. It's really cool what paying money can do for you.... "zing"

I won't post this lame rumor but I will fill you in on the espn rumor process. First of all, the rumor page is excerpts of info on blogs and local newspapers and occasionally a decent, real story. Someone else already said in a reply, the stuff is usually garbage. I actually barely visit the page anymore.

yesterday's event: Dan and Danielle go on a date and have a kiss in the car afterward

you get the idea....

That being said, all you have to do is check 48MOH and Mysa.com or google the damn headline or make up your own rumor in google and you're bound to get the same lame blog gossip.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste any more time on it than I just did on this thread
    Um.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, nice responses. I'd expect it if I meant what you thought I meant.

-first of all, what I said was,

a joke. that's what the "**zing" meant. duh, we're living post 2005, right?

-then-

a heads up that the rumor is definitely full of crap and not worth spending time on. i even said i don't like the rumor page.

I've posted many insider articles on the board. If I see there's an actual ARTICLE(not the lame, unfounded rumor page) requested by a member and no one's responded yet I copy it.
    Go check.

So I started the post with a joke and then proceeded to trash talk the rumors page. Way to overreact. "don't waste time on the rumors page because it just ends up being a waste of time like this post"

what part of that is me being a ? Seriously, have you finished checking into the articles that I've posted for people who wanted Insider privelages?

geez, what the . I explained why the rumor page is a waste of time so the OP wouldn't get too excited about something so out of touch with reality. The blatantly lame example of the espn caliber rumors didn't tip you off? That was started just so MikeMonroe's blog would get viewer hits.

Why do we love to complain about each other and get amped at the thought of, "somebody's being victimized, let's freak out"
    Maybe you don't realize this, but you have a very condescending tone when you write on here. Very insulting. If you're really just trying to be a decent dude then you definitely need to get that fixed, it turns people off quick and makes everyone think you're an ass - as referenced by this thread and the responses from so many people.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should he be compelled to be a about it?
    Did you actually read my response or just that a handful of people called me a ? I'm guessing the latter but just in case, let me clear the air. The whole schtick of saying something sarcastic and then yelling 'zing' is about five years old and i figured considered old news by now. There's usually a short period after a hip phrase stops being hip when it's then hip to mock it. That's what I was doing. If any of you still "zing" well, it's 2010. New decade, new jokes, please.

That being said, you can't read the rest of that post and say I'm being a to Kurt. Seriously.

But why is everyone so obsessed with whether I was being a or not? Seriously, I wrote that and never looked back. I was genuinely shocked when someone told me that it was interpreted negatively. There's so many people that are all up in arms that there's on board. What are we, a bunch of freshman feminists? Do you know the answer to this phenomenon, Big P?

I'm guessing that you were confused by this too. I can't believe how many people were offended by this, especially since I've always posted an Insider article that wasn't already up. ..until recently when benefactor got really mad that he can't get Insider. I regret writing it, simply for the headache. I bet there will be people that think I just wrote that I'm a misogynist and that I didn't just contruct a very long genital goke.

People! Raise the bar on your sense of humor!

You can't fix stupid..... E-RockWill's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People! Raise the bar on your sense of humor!
    Ditto

ZING!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't get the memo about the zing thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amare wants to get an extension before the new CBA. He doesn't care which team gives it to him.
    are you a licensed agent? How would you know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you get the idea....

Pink this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He obviously fancies himself one.

I'm guessing his favorite movie that he probably watches every Friday night with his mother is Jerry Maguire.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He obviously fancies himself one.

I'm guessing his favorite movie that he probably watches every Friday night with his mother is Jerry Maguire.
    The new CBA will almost undoubtedly result in lower maximum salaries and lengths of contracts for players like Amare.

I am not an agent and it's definitely a supposition on my part, but you both tell me -- would it be in his financial interest to secure an extension based on the salary structure of the current CBA or wait for the terms of a new CBA to take effect?

Please answer the question.

It's as easy as saying 61 < 114.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad chump is posting the Spurs forum again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not an agent and it's definitely a supposition on my part.
    Thanks for clearing that up, Jerry.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for clearing that up, Jerry.
    I didn't know you needed so much help understanding that.

You didn't answer the question.

61 < 114.

Thread Information