Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should be doing it while you think about Kim. Don't you have any nude pics of her?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    he keeps looking at me. help!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You should be doing it while you think about Kim. Don't you have any nude pics of her?
    I never thought about that. I wish I did. Sad thing is when I had sex with her I used to think of Angel_luv.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never thought about that. I wish I did. Sad thing is when I had sex with her I used to think of Angel_luv.
    ed up there son. Not only that but since she screwed you so badly, you could have posted them on Craigslist along with her phone number.

Live and learn son, live and learn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New York Knicks
    At least you don't have to worry about anyone walking in while you are taking care of business.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ed up there son. Not only that but since she screwed you so badly, you could have posted them on Craigslist along with her phone number.

If Kim looked like Stacie the sports chick I may have. The facts are she is like me average looking. Average looking people don't rush to take nude pics.

That is what is so ed up about here leaving me we were in love with our spirits not our bodies,well at least i was. She was just using me till her Tax refund came in. I don't blame her I want the best for her but give a Nigra 30 day notice not 2 hours before the rent is due!

Live and learn son, live and learn.
    That I will my man! :toat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How much was the refund?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mouse you shouldn't even touch your little fella again !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How much was the refund?
    Last year she got 3,600.00 the ed up thing was she only got 1,200.00 this year.

By her getting another job she gets punished? No wonder we have so many people who don't want to succeed in life, what for?

you get more money the worst off you are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Mouse you shouldn't even touch your little fella again !

I will give Kim until Feb the 20th to give me a curtsy and after that it's time to pull out the old JB Pantyhose video sex tapes.

To bad ST doesn't have a dating service or singles forum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn you got dumped for a 1,200 dollar income tax refund?

I'd hope if I got dumped under similar cir stances it would at least be 4,000.00 or more.

I'll wait for you at the pound for my sprayer, I figure you and your dog will both wind up there soon, right?

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dose anyone have pics of this "kim"?????

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dose anyone?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Damn you got dumped for a 1,200 dollar income tax refund?

I'd hope if I got dumped under similar cir stances it would at least be 4,000.00 or more.

I'll wait for you at the pound for my sprayer, I figure you and your dog will both wind up there soon, right?

Your stand up is improving. actually I called a man who used to build house in San Antonio in fact he was on some sort of reality TV show where they flip houses but he had some money problems and I think he got sued. he said he with the Montelongo folks at the time, anyway he said i could stay in one of his partiality ready properties were he has a new business they do government contract work finding buildings and homes that waste energy they like enclose the homes and put like a blower in the front door and monitor where the leaks are and .. anyway he said if i want to do all his data entry i can just sleep there but he wants Sophie my dog outside and i can't have that.

also some guy come by with a Dell Precision M6400 have you seen these?

they have the enclosed back and they have issues with there drivers. it took me almost two hours to get the WiFi working and only one hour to install Vista and office drivers etc...it was one of those laptop the VA issues the soldiers who want to find a job or go to school. They have DOS passwords and you have to go deep in the setup to unlock . If he ever takes the laptop back to the VA hose techs they sub the work out to are going to be pissed.

what is also strange the man who is going to move 25% of my things into a 5X9 50 dollars a month storage was in the Army also. What are the chances Three EX Army Vato's all interacting within 18 hours?

That's some Butterfly pay it forward effect anyway I got a three piece chicken from bill millers and a six pack of bud long necks so it's all good.!

after he tells his friends who are students at his collage the work will come,Karma is alive...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    dose anyone have pics of this "kim"?????

let me get them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This is the one she uses for her MySpace page.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    That was creative and took time major Racks!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is the one she uses for her MySpace page.

She was kinda out of your league anyhow, except for those whack-ass eyebrows.

Rooster-Lollypops TheManFromAcme's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    A thread about

...interesting...

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

To bad ST doesn't have a dating service or singles forum.
    I think it would work for me just fine :emoteyouprefer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No george hill references yet?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Do what you gotta do man. I have been rubbing more out than I used to because my wife is on an antidepressant that zaps her libido. We are down to about once a week from every other day...so I've had to take care of the in between space on my own.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It depends if you look at it as your helping your body flush out stale unused fluids, then it's ok.

But if you look at it as killing one million babies it can ruin the whole masturbating experience.
    Or you could feel guilty for denying a young woman a nutritious protein shake?

Don't do it to Kim's myspace pic. You might just want to visit the Bunny Ranch, maybe start a collection here on ST and let us vote on the chick you screw. Then use that for future jerk off material!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^ Good point!

benefactor
    Thanks for the heads up I guess I need to Google libido and figure this out.

DMX7

Good one!

polandprzem

maybe there is one already but it's one of those hidden secret forums.

Update on that place to stay the guy wants Sophie outside I can't have that. Like I am going to sleep good at night with Sophie outside in the cold peeking though the window giving me that "You piece of how could you" look?

Sophie has always been an inside dog since her early puppy days and she didn't ask to be part of this unnecessary drama Kim brought into my life why should she suffer?

ob-course the people who feel man is above all creatures and animals can't understand. If Sophie is going to be outside it may as well be at Martini martini's ranch house.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    another thing I have noticed that not waxing my carrot for almost a week it responds better. all I have to do is barely graze it or think about Kim and it responds like a Swiss Army knife. I kinda like it.

Thread Information