View Poll Results: How many NBA championships does Manu win without Duncan?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • none

40 54.05%
  • I love Nazis

34 45.95%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing against Manu, just his re ed fan base. Plus I'm Jewish so people who like Nazis (and yes, I seriously believe you and DAF have been taught to and do sympathize for Nazis) kinda piss me off.
    Lol at you making a poll with two options, one being "None" and the other being "I love Nazis" and then pulling this card about yourself being Jewish and going serious on this thread about people loving Nazis...

What did you expect? To not get any troll answers or people voting that just to piss you off on the "I love Nazis" option?

Pretty lame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea I did cross that line; internet trolls that try and use the Holocaust to on the entire country of Argentina and Manu fans. The OP's the same kind of asshat that goes and generalizes every place to be as seen in "Phoenix versus people opposed to segregation thread".

This guy wastes entire days including Saturday just to troll, he deserves all sorts of .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In san antonio Manu found probably the best cradle for growth and Pop is just a great coach devious in cultivating youngsters,

Who has Pop developed outside of Parker and Ginobili?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    without duncan, manu would win more than or equal to the amount of championships won by the phoenix suns franchise from 1968 (inception) till 2025.

now for a harder question:
    how many MVPs, ROYs, COYs, ALL NBAers do the phoenix suns need on the same team to win a ring? I say 1 MVP, 1 COY, 3 all nba and another 2-3 all stars at minimum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again I don't hate Manu the player. Saying Dirk is a better player than Manu and that Manu can't be the alpha dog on a championship team doesn't make me a Manu hater. I'd say the same thing about Amare, Dirk is better and he can't be the alpha dog on a championship team. I guess that means I hate Amare.
    Put Amare on the Hawks and they become a championship contender with him as the alpha dog or are you going to say that Joe Johnson > Amare?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I say none unless he was paired with KG, Kobe, Shaq Lebron or Dwight Howard

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Manu is a great player and had so much success in his career. I will probably get a whole wave of criticism and hate for saying this by some spurs fans but Manu is overrated. By Spurs fans, but also by others.

Don't get me wrong, im not saying he isnt a great player, because he is But there are so many who have sunglasses on when its about manu, it's like he is god. He is very popular among spurs fans, that has to do with it, some maybe get carried away because of that. He is great, but not that great how many make him.

And no, I don't hate him, nor am I French.
    Co-signed. Put Manu on teh Lakers I think yes they win a le ..but Shaq needed Kobe when he was oiut with injuries or being fat ...
    Even though Shaq was the Finals MVP ...Kobe won some key games for the Lakers.

Dont get me wong I love manu's game as the 3rd option on the Laker sor even a 2nd he would of been amazing.
    AND if he played on Phoenix or Denver he would of put up even greater numbers ...but he IS OVERRATED by some and UNDERRATED by others.

Manu is in the class of Ray Allen, Pierce, pippen Dumars, etc. great secondary stars ...

He is NOt in the class of: Lebron, kobe, Dirk KG Shaq and Tim ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is in the class of Ray Allen, Pierce, pippen Dumars, etc. great secondary stars ...

He is NOt in the class of: Lebron, kobe, Dirk KG Shaq and Tim ...
    I agree with all of this untill that part that I bolded. People placing Dirk in the same class as Shaq, Lebron, Tim, Kobe, KG is the reason why I say that he is overrated in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with all of this untill that part that I bolded. People placing Dirk in the same class as Shaq, Lebron, Tim, Kobe, KG is the reason why I say that he is overrated in here.
    it's the class of people who carried their team to the finals. Dirk is definitely there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone is overrated in that tier it's KG, he took an average team to the WCF, Dirk took an average team to the Finals.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Put Amare on the Hawks and they become a championship contender with him as the alpha dog or are you going to say that Joe Johnson > Amare?
    I'd say JJ would be the main option because he's also a playmaker. Amare is strictly a scorer and doesn't make his teammates better at all. One thing I'll knock Dirk on is that he isn't particularily good at making his teammates better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's the class of people who carried their team to the finals. Dirk is definitely there.
    If anyone is overrated in that tier it's KG, he took an average team to the WCF, Dirk took an average team to the Finals.
    When somebody argues that Dirk never lead a team to a championship Mavs and Dirk fans say that basketball is a team sport and that a player can't win it all by himself (which is true) but now you want to place him in the tier 1 of the league by saying that he lead a team to the NBA finals? you can't have it both ways. Dirk is a great player but not a tier 1.

P/S: Muser, dirk didn't take a mediocre team to the NBA finals he took the best team of that/those year/s to the finals.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    IMO Lebron, Shaq, Kobe and Duncan are in a tier of their own. Dirk and KG are in a middle tier, and then then there's the tier where you put wings like Manu, VC, Pierce etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say JJ would be the main option because he's also a playmaker. Amare is strictly a scorer and doesn't make his teammates better at all. One thing I'll knock Dirk on is that he isn't particularily good at making his teammates better.
    Then you will agree that you can be the alpha dog or number one option of a team without beign particulary good at making teammates better.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Then you will agree that you can be the alpha dog or number one option of a team without beign particulary good at making teammates better.

Yeah, but what's your point? Manu's a pretty good passer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I find myself agreeing with 21_Blisters, it time to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but what's your point? Manu's a pretty good passer.
    That Amare can also be the alpha dog of a championship team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ Lakerfans calling Pierce second tier when he was numero uno in Boston's championship season and obliterated LA in the Finals.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah the Mavs are to the Suns what the Spurs are to the Suns. That is apples to apples.
    you showed me bro. You're totally right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you showed me bro. You're totally right.
    I know, but only after you totally showed me by posting the youtubes. Quit trying so hard to join the Mav Krew.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    IMO Lebron, Shaq, Kobe and Duncan are in a tier of their own. Dirk and KG are in a middle tier, and then then there's the tier where you put wings like Manu, VC, Pierce etc.
    I would accept that the tier I originally listed were all league MVp's with a Finals appearance ...which is why i left Nash and wade off ...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Quit trying so hard to join the Mav Krew.
    Thats it man. Nice comeback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats it man. Nice comeback.
    The fact you look foolish by comparing the Mavs and the Spurs when it comes to the Suns should not hurt you so bad.

Butthurt? LMAO, CROFL. "I like this kid..."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The fact you look foolish by comparing the Mavs and the Spurs when it comes to the Suns should not hurt you so bad.

Butthurt? LMAO, CROFL. "I like this kid..."
    Keep it coming! You're on a roll right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep it coming! You're on a roll right now.
    Butt hurt? Boom Roasted! Mav Krew por vida!

Thread Information