View Poll Results: How many NBA championships does Manu win without Duncan?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • none

40 54.05%
  • I love Nazis

34 45.95%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I wasn't comparing "the Mavs and the Spurs when it comes to the Suns". I was comparing Dirk and Manu when it comes to the Suns. Why would Sun fans be so butt hurt over Manu but be Dirk " slobbers" (fklas words)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Manu is a part of the Spurs. The Spurs own the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Amare can also be the alpha dog of a championship team.
    i gotta see that to believe it.

dirk is solid, and a HoF.

but international accomplishments are taken into account (euroleagues, olympics) and i'll say he's there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing against Manu, just his re ed fan base. Plus I'm Jewish so people who like Nazis (and yes, I seriously believe you and DAF have been taught to and do sympathize for Nazis) kinda piss me off.
    LOL

what a moronic piece of

Are you factoring in Manu's awesome ability to get injured at any given time?
    Before last season's injury Manu played 70+ games in every year of his career except two, in those two he played 65 and 69. Before last season he had played in every single playoff game the Spurs have played since he arrived. This season he's missed like 2-3 games.

He got injured last season because of all the mileage he had ac ulated and not because he is injury prone.

Got damn fkla is such a sack of .
    Hei,

I wasn't comparing "the Mavs and the Spurs when it comes to the Suns". I was comparing Dirk and Manu when it comes to the Suns. Why would Sun fans be so butt hurt over Manu but be Dirk " slobbers" (fklas words)?
    Ok, when I said that to DoK I said "you and the Dirk slobbers". I was referring to you and the rest of fans of the girls in blue as slobbers not him, hence the ''and'' in between.

Not that that changes the fact Manu and the Spurs have caused Suns fan much more suffering than Dirk and the Mavs have like numerous people have already said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also why the is this discussion still going on, DoK and the Dirk slobbers (extra points for badfish) have already owned themselves...

They said Manu is capable of being the alpha dog of a respectable playoff team, not necessarily a championship team. Dirk has been the alpha dog of a respectable playoff team that elevated to championship contender for 2 years (and experienced epic chokes in both yrs). They claim there is this huge gap between those two things, going as far as saying that the gap between Dirk and Duncan is smaller than the gap between Dirk and Manu. So I ask is there really that huge of a gap between what they themselves said Manu was capable of doing as an alpha dog and what Dirk has accomplished as an alpha dog? Cause it doesnt seem like it.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't worry. Manu will win a championship without Duncan next season when he's coming off the Lakers bench.

The Most Sexy Troll on the Interwebs Hemotivo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also why the is this discussion still going on, DoK and the Dirk slobbers (extra points for badfish) have already owned themselves...

They said Manu is capable of being the alpha dog of a respectable playoff team, not necessarily a championship team. Dirk has been the alpha dog of a respectable playoff team that elevated to championship contender for 2 years (and experienced epic chokes in both yrs). They claim there is this huge gap between those two things, going as far as saying that the gap between Dirk and Duncan is smaller than the gap between Dirk and Manu. So I ask is there really that huge of a gap between what they themselves said Manu was capable of doing as an alpha dog and what Dirk has accomplished as an alpha dog? Cause it doesnt seem like it.

Thread Information