Page 124 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4038
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    misty needs all his little friends from bartha to win its not fair guys!!!
    Lol his stupid friend from Barca gave a penaldo to the Nigerians (Masche).

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Lol his stupid friend from Barca gave a penaldo to the Nigerians (Masche).
    He's the only reason he's there and starts. That's like trying to give LeRoids a pass for having teammates like Tristan Thompson and JR spliff

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Let's talk about all that talent surrounding Messi.....

Higuain
    Di Maria
    Otemendi
    Caballero
    Meza
    Pavon

Sampaoli - truly a laughing stock and a tactical nightmare of a head coach.

Son, Messi is truly blessed to be surrounded by such greatness!! God bless!
    piguain is good tbh, just need to get chances consistently.
    otamendi is good within a system
    other losers idgaf.

why not mention aguero? or dybala? who are both massive pieces.
    banega controlled the midfield today.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Thanks lord for Sam Rojo Baggins tbqh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    107- Messi is now the best and most successful dribbler in World Cup history. Surpassed Maradona (105).
    so ? does that translate to winning? is all that dribbling useful in setting up his 3 world class strikers ?
    I'm not hating misty but I'm honestly surprised you argies are actually cheering for this dude, imo he quite honestly doesn't give that many s about the NT tbh.

- low effort at NT, unwilling to come deep and play out of position to service teammates.
    - created division in the lockerroom for not calling out his coach earlier
    - no show against both icyland and croatia
    - always threatening to retired SMH it's your country you play for it till your legs fall off, retiring at 30 is straight made.

"b...but he's a no show on WCs"
    compared to other players he's been pedestring. Real talk tbh, missi has been just another player at this tournament. Good performance today against an amateurish defense but it shouldn't have gotten to this point.

And for the both of you sons, don't start calling me out on hating misty, when Germany sucked I call them out, exactly who and what did wrong. No baby gloves, this is once every 4 years and if they're not bringing it 100% they're absolute assholes for even putting on the jersey. This is how I judge misty, all that talent doesn't amount to if it's only good on a stacked ass custom made for him barcelona team. If you call yourself goat candidate you best believe I'm expecting at least quarters/semis with a roster like argentina's (with massive pieces that perform very well for their high level clubs, but magically are for their country ).

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    been promoted as head coach for his performance on and off the court, true leader tbh
    Oddly enough him talking to his team as a whole after halftime was the first time I ever saw him do that.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    so ? does that translate to winning? is all that dribbling useful in setting up his 3 world class strikers ?
    I'm not hating misty but I'm honestly surprised you argies are actually cheering for this dude, imo he quite honestly doesn't give that many s about the NT tbh.

- low effort at NT, unwilling to come deep and play out of position to service teammates.
    - always threatening to retired SMH it's your country you play for it till your legs fall off, retiring at 30 is straight made.

compared to other players he's been pedestring. Real talk tbh, missi has been just another player at this tournament. Good performance today against an amateurish defense but it shouldn't have gotten to this point.

And for the both of you sons, don't start calling me out on hating misty, when Germany sucked I call them out, exactly who and what did wrong. No baby gloves, this is once every 4 years and if they're not bringing it 100% they're absolute assholes for even putting on the jersey. This is how I judge misty, all that talent doesn't amount to if it's only good on a stacked ass custom made for him barcelona team. If you call yourself goat candidate you best believe I'm expecting at least quarters/semis with a roster like argentina's (with massive pieces that perform very well for their high level clubs, but magically are for their country ).
    Trying to act as if you aren't a bitter Messi hater.

While I stated a fact, you stated your opinion. Not gonna argue with your opinion, even though I agree with some of the things you said.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    piguain is good tbh, just need to get chances consistently.
    otamendi is good within a system
    other losers idgaf.

why not mention aguero? or dybala? who are both massive pieces.
    banega controlled the midfield today.
    Aguero's been hit or miss, mostly used as a decoy in the later stages vs Nigeria. Dybala has only seen a snipet of action and he was pretty unremarkable. But I only bring it up because you were telling me a month ago about all this talent Messi's been surrounded by and yet he doesn't have a national team trophy to his name. He isn't surrounded by talent, he's surrounded by players with name recognition that in their respective leagues can beat up on lesser talent but put them on the national stage against similar/better talent and all of a sudden they look very mediocre and in some cases overmatched.

Sampaoli is a dreadful head coach who has no idea how to utilize what little talent he has. The only thing he's done right to this point was pull Callabero from net so he couldn't further embarrass himself if that's even humanly possible. Not even good enough to be a starter in the EPL and he came in as Argentina's #1.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    One goal in his past EIGHT World Cup games. ONE.

“GOD”

Argentina did everything they could to carry him today.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Two assists on a knockout out stage game and still not enough.

But it's his fault

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RIP his international career.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    FALSE GOD

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm finally at peace knowing the midget choking fraud will never sniff a world cup

What a beautiful day.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    what a disappointing player for Argentina, tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Two assists on a knockout out stage game and still not enough.

But it's his fault
    Still not Messi's fault

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    What should I write on Messi's locker tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Still not Messi's fault
    You are right: it's the playmaker's fault that his team lost 4-3. My bad.

Post Count
    Messi was really on the way to become the goat.. then barcelona hired Tata Martino in 2013 who gave Messi a jail free card to play traffic cone when he doesn't have the ball ... and he hasn't been the same player since. And am i talking just offense...

One ing sprint into empty space without the ball.. to open himself up... or at least to mix the defense a little... Impossible since 2013
    Last edited by Ozzy; 06-30-2018 at 11:08 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So you're saying Pep carried Messi

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Props to rest of the argie squad, they fought like Warriors. Carried midget out of the group stage and almost to the quarter finals but in the end midget's choking ways are too much to overcome. They're basically entering the pitch with 10 men.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    @ midgetfan saying midget has no help when he had 4 different teammates score a goal

Meanwhile GOATnaldo out here begging for one of these other mother ers to step up

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    One goal in his past EIGHT World Cup games. ONE.

“GOD”

Argentina did everything they could to carry him today.
    By giving up four goals? Are you sure they weren't trying to bury him? 2 assists on three goals is not being carried.

Sampaoli is truly a nightmare of a head coach. The decision to start Pavon over Aguero was catastrophic, leaving Messi out there to basically fend for himself. And how could anyone take that tragic Argentina's defense seriously? 3 goals should be good enough to win most, if not all cup games but not when you select a first team full of Amateurish, slow footed, gimmicky defenders that would rather foul than defend.

Funny how people are blaming this mess of a team on Messi.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 06-30-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    People are really giving him an assist on that 2-1 on a broken shot? That's a new low...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    People are really giving him an assist on that 2-1 on a broken shot? That's a new low...
    What is that suppossed to be?

And whether or not you think that was an assister, he was the one that created the chance.

Thread Information