Page 159 of 162 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162 LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4038
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So? It's easier to score goals in those leagues than in France.
    BREH

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't BREH me, son. There are actual stats to prove this.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

If the Golden Ball was determined by goal contributions.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Only DAF86 would be interested in that topic

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Only DAF86 would be interested in that topic
    Bro, don't dismiss such a great research work.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ghosting and losing at home vs 10 men mighty Lorient

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So?

Messi wasn’t playing anyway

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    what a ing mess tbh...

PSG FO does not deserve Messi but he is not helping either.

Blow dat up already.. what a joke of an organization

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what a ing mess tbh...

They are both to blame, equally

PSG is just a marketing prouect and Messi was more thsn hsppy to sign a big contract, he has been stealing their money since he joined the club.

dude getting paid for just walking
    PSG trying to look tough at the end of the season, knowing Messi is gonna leave anyway

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    PSG trying to look tough at the end of the season, knowing Messi is gonna leave anyway
    pretty much this tbh...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Looks like he gonna cash in with the Saudis... big mistake, IMVHO...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    what a ing mess tbh...

WTF? Back to back round of 16 exits, after making a final and a semi right before midget joined the club. What has midget done for PSG for them to not deserve him?

Judging by how often he was boo'ed. Seems like PSG fans have been ready to move on from him.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Saudi league is the right move imo. He's up there in age and just won a WC. There's literally nothing else to prove. It's time to get that retirement package.

Sure, he could still attempt to go for a CL with a club other than Barcelona, but only Ronaldo fans will hold that against him.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Going with the murderous Saudis would damage his image, IMO. He can get that retirement package anywhere else. Even if it's for less money, he can still cash out with much bigger sponsorships, etc outside the pitch.

I actually think the MLS might not be a terrible destination right now, just on potential endorsement money alone. Much bigger market, and lots of money to be made.

He's transcended the sport, everybody knows who he is, even in the US.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Saudi league is the right move imo. He's up there in age and just won a WC. There's literally nothing else to prove. It's time to get that retirement package.

Sure, he could still attempt to go for a CL with a club other than Barcelona, but only Ronaldo fans will hold that against him.
    I think he's good enough for 1-2 more years in Europe, but no more CL's for him but it's all good after last December

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Definitely now is the time to cash out, tbh... not that he needs the money, but might as well milk it while it's there.

Just saying that as the time approaches to be a former player, his image and public perception is going to be what's most valuable, tbh...

The Saudis are a ruthless theocracy and he has no need to be explaining why he's supporting a government that stone women to death, murders journalists, etc...

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Going with the murderous Saudis would damage his image, IMO. He can get that retirement package anywhere else. Even if it's for less money, he can still cash out with much bigger sponsorships, etc outside the pitch.

I actually think the MLS might not be a terrible destination right now, just on potential endorsement money alone. Much bigger market, and lots of money to be made.

He's transcended the sport, everybody knows who he is, even in the US.
    Bro you just flipped on me

Ya we are talking money too great to avoid. If my Lewandowski takes the pill too I will understand.

But I do believe if our heroes take these payouts they should help the motherland in donations.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Bro you just flipped on me

Ya we are talking money too great to avoid. If my Lewandowski takes the pill too I will understand.

But I do believe if our heroes take these payouts they should help the motherland in donations.
    I'm just talking about who you're really backing when you make moves like these. It's a lot of money for a reason. A global icon like him, he isn't just selling out for a payday, he's also putting a rubber stamp on a ruthless theocracy.

He's probably going to spend just as much time taking photos with the Sheik for PR as playing football.

The US is certainly not scott-free when it comes to it's own share of historic atrocities, but looking at the geopolitics of the moment, I would call it a bad move from an image perspective, which is all he's going to have once he stops kicking the ball.

IMVHO anyways.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    WTF? Back to back round of 16 exits, after making a final and a semi right before midget joined the club. What has midget done for PSG for them to not deserve him?

Judging by how often he was boo'ed. Seems like PSG fans have been ready to move on from him.
    Bro... this team has a lot of issue and FO keeps taking dumb decisions after dumb decisions but getting Messi was not of them tbh. Not sending Neymar na puta que pariu, recruting dat dumb coach Galtier, recruiting Ramos, keeping Al Nasser in charge etc etc... those are real dumb decisions

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'm just talking about who you're really backing when you make moves like these. It's a lot of money for a reason. A global icon like him, he isn't just selling out for a payday, he's also putting a rubber stamp on a ruthless theocracy.

He's probably going to spend just as much time taking photos with the Sheik for PR as playing football.

The US is certainly not scott-free when it comes to it's own share of historic atrocities, but looking at the geopolitics of the moment, I would call it a bad move from an image perspective, which is all he's going to have once he stops kicking the ball.

IMVHO anyways.
    I fully agree with you on dat one... I hope he does not take the Ronaldo road, seeing him there is pathetic. MLS would definitely be okay, Pele went there thats the line to follow imho. Ronaldo is tarnishing his legacy for what 200 m more ? his wife is gonna take half anyway.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The GOD scoring on yet another PSG coronation per par. There's still a part of me that wants him to stay and win that CL in Paris, but they would need to get a real coach and sell Neymar to build a solid team around Messi and Mbappe. Also freeing up #10 for his rightfull owner.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    The GOD scoring on yet another PSG coronation per par. There's still a part of me that wants him to stay and win that CL in Paris, but they would need to get a real coach and sell Neymar to build a solid team around Messi and Mbappe. Also freeing up #10 for his rightfull owner.
    I believe Neymar departure is already a deal done, I would also would love to see a Messi/Mbappe with a great coach

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I believe Neymar departure is already a deal done, I would also would love to see a Messi/Mbappe with a great coach
    Messi needs to go, he is not responsible for the mess but he is part of it; dude doesn't give a anymore

Let Neymar and Messi go, surround Mbappe with good Parisian born players like Kyllian because they would actually care about the badge

Thread Information