Page 18 of 162 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    haha pussy, scared to do it yourself
    Nah, i dont wanna waste my time because u will anyway flop before the hit and still scream like a little girl like every italian.

The way italian players act is a disgrace of sportsmanship. They take the flopping, faking injuries for cards or eating time etc to a complete new level.

Thats why no one likes them.

Nah, i dont wanna waste my time because u will anyway flop before the hit and still scream like a little girl like every italian.

The way italian players act is a disgrace of sportsmanship. They take the flopping, faking injuries for cards or eating time etc to a complete new level.

everyone loves italy and italian. and everyone flops

oh yeah and you sound like a scared pussy tryin to get someone else to foul me hahaha

was messi on fire? cuz he did a good stop drop and roll

Veteran
    Post Count
    hi guys, been busy celebrating chile's bicentennial, but I had heard about the play and just saw it now... no question in my mind that it was a hatchet job, messi's quickness has nothing to do with it. no chance to get the ball, went in with his sole up, just a dirty ass play and I hope that guy gets at least 5 games punishment. the fact that the game was ending, if anything, confirms it was a dirty play, there was no need for it. And the "apology" is a load of BS, at the time of the play he didnt even look at messi

and at the cristiano ronaldo fan calling messi a flopper, why do you guys even bother answering that dude?

and at the cristiano ronaldo fan calling messi a flopper, why do you guys even bother answering that dude?
    i hope im not the one youre talking about because i hate cristiano ronaldo

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

"Messi now joins Marco van Basten, Ronaldo and Cristiano Ronaldo as the only players to have won all three major individual awards: the Golden Boot, FIFA World Player of the Year and the Golden Ball, given to the European footballer of the year."

now the discussion of messi vs ronaldo can begin

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    They should rename this the "Dirk Nowitzki" award.

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    ...The prize comes after a lackluster Messi had failed to score a single goal at the World Cup in South Africa.
    GODfail

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

lol italy, cant stand watchin their national side or even local teams play in international tourneys...it seems like its okay for them and flop cry like a on the field, but when the other team does it, they throw a tantrum at the player tryin to flop like them

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    They should rename this the "Dirk Nowitzki" award.
    When has Nowitzki won the scoring le in the NBA?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Allen Iverson award.

J/K.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Haters gon' hate

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Hercules, Japan... He's lucky his team doesn't play Trinidad & Tobago next

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Great video about the most underrated aspect of Messi's game

Great video about the most underrated aspect of Messi's game

Wow….. imagine Messi having Messi to finish his passes as Xavi and Iniesta have….. lol .......... but but... CR5.0 is still better.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    fck messi

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    U mad?

I don't get it, unless you're a huge Madrid fan I don't see how anyone can have anything bad to say about Messi.

Veteran
    Post Count
    that little gif is re ed- robinho is the one who does the standing still step overs, i dont think I've ever seen messi do a single step over. messi is a great dribbler but he doesnt do those little tricks, he uses speed and control, not feints (at the most a little hesitation), to get past a defender.

as for the vid DAF posted, I saw it a couple days ago but didnt have time to comment. There are some nice passes, but I think if anything it proves my point DAF- the vast majority of the passes in the vid are diagonal passes from the center of the pitch to the wings, low to the ground and many of them either a little hard or a little late. there are a couple of nice crosses and a couple of nice short chips into the box, but for the most part there is not great variety. I think messi's has good to great court vision, but needs better timing and a little more precision on his long passes (the way he piles up defenders, if he were better at switching the ball it would be deadly). also, he can be a little too ambitious with his 1-2s, but in general i prefer to see a failed attempt to pass than a failed attempt to dribble/shoot.

also, its a good point that messi doesnt have a messi to pass to like xavi and iniesta, though in the NT I think its disappointing he doesnt have a better rapport with guys like tevez, aguero, di maria, pastore, who are all adept at playing that short, quick, close to the ground style.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count

also, its a good point that messi doesnt have a messi to pass to like xavi and iniesta, though in the NT I think its disappointing he doesnt have a better rapport with guys like tevez, aguero, di maria, pastore, who are all adept at playing that short, quick, close to the ground style.
    I would weigh this lowly though...let's face it, the national team isn't a club that trains together everyday. They only play a few important games together, we know it's a small sample size. This combined with the coaching is what I blame more for his relative "unsuccess" at the national team level. I've despised how the national team has played in recent tournaments such as the past world cup, they don't move and play like a team in my opinion, and considering it's a small group of games to judge on and not the best coaching in the world to put together good tactical strategies in games, I don't think it's much of a point when discussing his passing on the national team.

Veteran
    Post Count
    ok, the year and a half and one tournament that maradona coached the team for is enough to forgive messi for not having a better on the field understanding with tevez (undoubtedly a top 10 striker in the world). at the very least, its the same reason that brazilian teams have such difficulty passing to one another, as seen from 94 - 2002- they just dont train enough together.

or maybe, messi hasn't figued out how to play with a guy like tevez because he has a tendency to hold on to the ball and give the pass late, which a good opponent will turn into an offside, as germany repeatedly did.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    ok, the year and a half and one tournament that maradona coached the team for is enough to forgive messi for not having a better on the field understanding with tevez (undoubtedly a top 10 striker in the world). at the very least, its the same reason that brazilian teams have such difficulty passing to one another, as seen from 94 - 2002- they just dont train enough together.

or maybe, messi hasn't figued out how to play with a guy like tevez because he has a tendency to hold on to the ball and give the pass late, which a good opponent will turn into an offside, as germany repeatedly did.
    LOL ok. I'm not even breaking it down that far to 2 players, I'm saying the team as a whole hasn't performed up to par and you can't put that all on Messi, not his fault the team doesn't move well without the ball, and that's either on the players or management.

Thread Information