Page 22 of 162 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    to diego, and El Diego

Where can you find a better atmosphere: ?

Last edited by ALVAREZ6; 01-20-2011 at 06:18 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    and what has messi done? that year alone? looks like this clown is living on reputation then what he did for the year....
    Messi had his best individual season last year, he won the golden boot and was one of the top assisters.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    good thing i'm not a barca fan, I'm a boca fan, just defending Messi for missing a penalty, as it can happen to anyone, including the great Zidane.

galacticos destroyed by Riquelme and Palermo

Boca 18 international les to RMs 15? (not sure if you have more than 15, but definitely less than Boca)

just ribbing you Lefty, you're a good sport, its just a shame you're a RM fan.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Appreciate.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    diego and lefty

riquelme dude was hole at barca...

Veteran
    Post Count
    messi is just beasting, he's getting better and better

riquelme never got a chance at barca, the few times he got to play they played him as a wing. riquelme is not a role player, you have to put him in the middle of the field and let him control the team.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    Post Count
    Messi in the Barca system with those players is lethal. That destruction of Atletico Madrid could have been a lot worse, Messi by himself could have realistically had 5 or 6 goals with the 2 orb3 extra shots he pushed just wide.

Looking forward to the Copa Final and Real Liga game back to back where that pack of es and lefty will get a double dose of tasting Barca ass.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Messi in the Barca system with those players is lethal. That destruction of Atletico Madrid could have been a lot worse, Messi by himself could have realistically had 5 or 6 goals with the 2 orb3 extra shots he pushed just wide.

Looking forward to the Copa Final and Real Liga game back to back where that pack of es and lefty will get a double dose of tasting Barca ass.
    Yup.

I just don't see them losing the rest of the season. They're going to win La Liga without a doubt, hopefully they'll perform as usual which will be enough to spank Real again in the Copa del Rey final, and quite frankly if they're playing like they usually do I don't see anyone beating them in the CL. Of course all of that success requires a great deal of luck and timing, so I'm not saying all of this is going to happen. But they have great chances to repeat "the Treble". This team is just too damn dominant, they're better than everyone.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...tefano?cc=5901

Valdano: Ronaldo is new Di Stefano
    February 7, 2011

Real Madrid general director Jorge Valdano insists Cristiano Ronaldo, rather than Lionel Messi, is the true heir to Alfredo Di Stefano.

Atletico Madrid boss Quique Sanchez Flores said after his side's 3-0 defeat to Barcelona that Messi was "the Di Stefano of the 21st century". Argentina-born Di Stefano was Madrid's leading star as they won the first five European Cups.

However, Valdano - who won the World Cup with Argentina in 1986 - believes Ronaldo is the player to continue Di Stefano's legacy.

"It is not Messi," he said. "It is Cristiano Ronaldo, who significantly wears the same shirt as Di Stefano. He is a very important player who is set to make history at this club.

"We wouldn't swap Cristiano for anyone, although one must recognise that both he and Messi are two very high-quality players and it is a privilege to have them in La Liga."

Ronaldo scored twice in a 4-1 victory over Real Sociedad on Sunday and Jose Mourinho had words of praise for the player.

"Ronaldo's run in La Liga will be fantastic even if he doesn't score another goal in the remainder of the season," he said. "I'd like to underline that. I say this to my men also. He always plays to the limit of his capabilities and ambitions. He gives his all for this team. It doesn't matter if he doesn't score. I don't have preference for him."

The blatant homerism in sports, especially in soccer, is hilarious. Stop kidding yourself bag, Messi is better than both of those players. That's why he's not the "heir to Di Stefano's throne"...

lol, Ronaldo gives his all alright..but not for any team, only for himself. Whether he scores or not is precisely the only thing that matters. Way to have everything backwards while looking through your epic fail Madrid glasses.

lmao Ronaldo is not set to make any history at Real Madrid.....please, for your own sake stop speaking just to speak. As long as that Barcelona team is in tact, Ronaldo is not winning any trophies, period.

Post Count
    LMAO Madrid the Dallas Mavs of futbol. "We're the best on paper!"

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    LMAO Madrid the Dallas Mavs of futbol. "We're the best on paper!"
    Actually they are the Celtics of futbol

Look at all those trophies

Actually they are the Knicks of futbol

Look at all those (dusty) trophies
    fify

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Post Count
    Well, I was referring more to this present group of Real, the pussified Christiano and Di Maria group. All flash no smash.

Y'all definitely had some very tough, talented teams in the past that I have much respect for. Just not this current group.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Mourinho + Ronaldo no matter what team = vagina

They can all they want in the changing room while talking tactics in portuguese, they aren't winning together. Mourinho has already realized this and that piece of already wants to leave Madrid for England again. Those rumors are there only because he knows Barcelona dominates him. (yeah that inter CL was bull )

Mourinho + Ronaldo no matter what team = vagina

They can all they want in the changing room while talking tactics in portuguese, they aren't winning together. Mourinho has already realized this and that piece of already wants to leave Madrid for England again. Those rumors are there only because he knows Barcelona dominates him. (yeah that inter CL was bull )
    If he doesn’t win the Copa del Rey final….. dude is taking a helicopter from the very stadium to England 5 min before game ends.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    If he doesn’t win the Copa del Rey final….. dude is taking a helicopter from the very stadium to England 5 min before game ends.
    lol so true

he will have little motivation to finish the year

nice try got

Mourinho has became a joke….you can see his frustration on the childish crap he declares…. after getting embarrassed with his bull about other teams allowing Barca score a bunch of goals (lol …5-0… lol)…. Now he’s saying defenders handle Ronaldo and Messi differently…… wtf LOL…… Ronaldo is flopping all the ing time… most of his goals are product of penalties or free kicks … dude is always trying to draw contact for good reasons, in the other hand, Messi rarely flops, and is always playing short fast passes with Alves, Xaxi , Inista, etc…… defenders are to slow to actually caught him.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well, I was referring more to this present group of Real, the pussified Christiano and Di Maria group. All flash no smash.

Y'all definitely had some very tough, talented teams in the past that I have much respect for. Just not this current group.
    I agree

I really hate the current group

Ozil is definitely a keeper, but CR7 and Di Maria can go ballhog elsewhere

Plus, CR7 dissapears during big games, either with Portugal or during Clasicos
    What a got

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Look at that pass at the 2:08 mark for Argentina's first goal, not only he puts it in the perfect place with the perfect speed, he also puts negative spin on the ball so that Di Maria can get to it before the goalkeeper. Genius.

And for Mourinho: look at the two challenges Messi had to endure in this play, that's why some think that Messi doesn't get hit enough, he just absorbs them and keeps playing.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count

Look at that pass at the 2:08 mark for Argentina's first goal, not only he puts it in the perfect place with the perfect speed, he also puts negative spin on the ball so that Di Maria can get to it before the goalkeeper. Genius.

And for Mourinho: look at the two challenges Messi had to endure in this play, that's why some think that Messi doesn't get hit enough, he just absorbs them and keeps playing.
    Thanks for posting this video.

And by now, anyone still hating on this kid are simply fooling themselves. Any criticisms of his game he receives are simply untrue.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    I approve, but I don't really expect to be posting in a game blog during the game. I want to focus all of my attention on the match. I will make an exception and bump the Messi=GOD thread after his first goal however.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Man of the match according to UEFA.

Thread Information