Page 24 of 162 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    If the best player on the planet (and the man who prophesized Jesus' arrival) isn't pullling in top notch pussy then he needs to turn in his immediately.
    Agree...... but it's interesting this chick has been with him since his "no future midget" years. At least that's what I've read.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Agree...... but it's interesting this chick has been with him since his "no future midget" years. At least that's what I've read.
    I'm pretty sure it's true as well, but I think he's dated others in between. There's enough top notch tail to go around in Argentina so maybe that's why it can shock some people.

lifting a Leo vs Gaynaldo poll from the Man Utd forums.

That's like asking the same question in www.barcaforum.com. Only that Messi would totally floor Gaynaldo in barcaforum

You like challenging the status quo, joshdaboss, I'll give you that.
    Yeah, I'm sure Shaq would be pretty popular with most Lakers fans. No, they ride the current player that's there, even though Shaq was responsible for all of those championships. Piss poor logic.

Also, Messi is garbage. He's like the Iverson of soccer.

Hey, remind me how many goals Messi scored in the world cup, you know, when his TEAMMATES didn't outclass everyone brutally every match.

Game. Set. Match.

If the best player on the planet

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Hey, remind me how many goals Messi scored in the world cup
    How did Gaynaldo do in the World Cup?

lol Messi making it farther with tier teammates...

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm sure Shaq would be pretty popular with most Lakers fans. No, they ride the current player that's there, even though Shaq was responsible for all of those championships. Piss poor logic.

Hey, remind me how many goals Messi scored in the world cup, you know, when his TEAMMATES didn't outclass everyone brutally every match.

Game. Set. Match.
    ...LMAO, "Game. Set . Match."

Typing that after that post shows just how much you know about soccer, but it's not like we needed that post to predict you don't know about soccer, because you clearly don't know much about anything.

Not really. And I will say this, I have no doubt in my mind the Lakers have more rings right now with Vince Carter than they do Kobe. A motivated Carter playing on a team with Shaq... lol.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Messi ting on ManU when Gaynaldo was there: check
    Messi ting on Real Madrid when Gaynaldo was there: check
    Messi ting on ManU when Gaynaldo was gone: check

RMAO, RMAO

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count

How did Gaynaldo do in the World Cup?

lol Messi making it farther with tier teammates...
    Funniest here is you comparing Argentina beating MEXICO to Portugal losing to SPAIN LMAAAAAAAAAAO. It's funny what happened when they ran into an actual opponent, though. 4-0, Germany. ROFL

LMAO @ tier teammates. Who was Ronaldo's second best player? Simao? ROFL. What I do know is, Ronaldo actually scored in the world cup.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I don't think Messi=GOD but Iverson? Really?

Cmon son. Youknowyoudonesaidsomestupidass youtakeback.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Funniest here is you comparing Argentina beating MEXICO to Portugal losing to SPAIN LMAAAAAAAAAAO. It's funny what happened when they ran into an actual opponent, though. 4-0, Germany. ROFL

LMAO @ tier teammates. Who was Ronaldo's second best player? Simao? ROFL. What I do know is, Ronaldo actually scored in the world cup.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    lol @ everyone acting like that's nuts to say. Shaq said it himself. Look up their career numbers before Carter's knees went south. It could be argued Carter was a better player than Kobe. I mean, he took a team with Alvin Williams at point guard to damn near a finals appearance. That's LeBron James type stuff.

Answer me this: What does Kobe do without an elite big man on his squad? What does he do in the playoffs? Does he even make the playoffs(LMAO)?
    lol @ everyone acting like that's nuts to say. Shaq said it himself. Look up their career numbers before Carter's knees went south. It could be argued Carter was a better player than Kobe. I mean, he took a team with Alvin Williams at point guard to damn near a finals appearance. That's LeBron James type stuff.

Answer me this: What does Kobe do without an elite big man on his squad? What does he do in the playoffs? Does he even make the playoffs(LMAO)?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Funniest here is you comparing Argentina beating MEXICO to Portugal losing to SPAIN
    Argentina didn't pick opponents. Cry me a river.

LMAO @ tier teammates. Who was Ronaldo's second best player?
    Isn't the Portugal central defense the same as Real Madrid?
    Granted, Messi took a dump on both

And lol @ this head talking about World Cup goals when Gaynaldo has only 2 and Messi has 1...

But Gaynaldo was the spanish top goalscorer

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    crofl Messi taking dumps on defenses

Argentina didn't pick opponents. Cry me a river.

Isn't the Portugal central defense the same as Real Madrid?
    Granted, Messi took a dump on both

And lol @ this head talking about World Cup goals when Gaynaldo has only 2 and Messi has 1...

But Gaynaldo was the spanish top goalscorer

crofl Messi taking dumps on defenses
    31 shots (most in the world cup), 0 goals (least in the world cup)

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Leave Gaynaldo Alone!!!!

RMAO, RMAO

My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    You guys are getting semi-trolled

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Cristiano Ronaldo

goals trash talk

RMAO RMAO RMAO

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    When I troll I try not to say totally ed up so that people can doubt if I'm beign serious or not, I guess I was putting all that work in vain.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Messi wins best Euro player 2010-2011.

Haters gonna hate, tbh... Platini looks like he's going to cry. lol Gaynaldo having to applaud.

Wow I didn't expect it ... lol...................now seriously, UEFA separation or disagreement with FIFA is more obvious as the time goes by, there was no need for this award.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi 38 votes, Xavi 11, Ronaldo 3.

Xavi > Ronaldo = Justice

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Best in the world no doubt

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Congrats JtB!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Messi 38 votes, Xavi 11, Ronaldo 3.

Xavi > Ronaldo = Justice
    ROFL, more like getting back at Madrid for what happened in game 2 of the SSC

Thread Information