Page 65 of 162 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4038
    My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Messi drinking Coca Cola. Pepsi is not going to be happy about this.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Messi for Esquire, March 2013

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The

He has hobbit feet

Too much HGH imo

My Team
    Club de Futbol America
    Post Count
    Esquire must be advertising for little people.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    someone PS him with a turban on his head, or that kobe scarfe on his head...fck this clown

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    The

He has hobbit feet

Too much HGH imo

he takes some re ed pics in re ed clothes that's for sure

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    update because I think Messi will have an outstanding game today against Granada, probably score 5 goals

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    update because I think Messi will have an outstanding game today against Granada, probably score 5 goals
    More IMO

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ‘Inmessionante’: Lionel Messi Added To Spanish Dictionary

In today’s ‘Just how far can we slide our collective tongues up Lionel Messi’s back passage’ news, the Barcelona demigod’s name has now been included in the Spanish Dictionary, with ’inmessionante’ (adj.) defined as…

1.) The perfect way to play football, an unlimited ability to self-improve.

2.) Describes the best player of all time

E.g, “Lionel Messi is really quite inmessionante when it comes down to it.”

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/barce...ictionary.html

It would be something like "Amessing"

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    I was somewhat right, but Messi still fell short

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    GOD my ass

Scores 4 goals/game only vs LOL Liga ty teams

Nowhere to be seen vs Milan

Or Chelsea

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    You know what Lefty, your right. I'm very positive that he won't show up for 2nd game, he'll score none.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You know what Lefty, your right. I'm very positive that he won't show up for 2nd game, he'll score none.
    I think he will score on a penalty

I dont know why but I have the feeling its gonna happen

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Where is your God now? Nothing to see here tbh, just the midget going MIA in big games vs elite compe ion per par. Still gonna win another ballon d'or next year though.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Where is your God now? Nothing to see here tbh, just the midget going MIA in big games vs elite compe ion per par. Still gonna win another ballon d'or next year though.
    As it stands right now Ronaldo has a greater chance on winning it than Messi, deservedly so.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    lol haters/Madrid butthurt fans coming out of the woodwork per par

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    In 9 games vs italian teams, Messi scored 3 goals and all from penalty... midget choker

In the 2nd leg, barcuefa and the midget will have their penalty per par, like lefty said.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    clown cant win without xavi and ineasta

so what happens when he has them both and still cant win?

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    clown cant win without xavi and ineasta

so what happens when he has them both and still cant win?
    good point tbh

great players never lose games. never.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol haters/Madrid butthurt fans coming out of the woodwork per par
    Still think it's just hate? Are you gonna act like Ronaldo isn't the superior player at the moment?

Crucial games where Messi had unacceptable performances for a 4x ballon d'or winner in the span of 2 seasons:

vs Real, game that sealed the La Liga le for Madrid
    vs Chelsea, Barca eliminated form the CL
    vs AC Milan, 2-0 loss at San Siro
    vs Real, both legs of the Copa del Rey

That's 5 games, how many more big games vs elite compe ion do you need to watch to realize that the midget is living off his reputation and the multiple goals he scores against terrible La Liga teams? Then the re s voting for the ballon d'or winner, give him the award like it's just a scoring le a la golden boot

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is currently on a streak of 6 games in a row always scoring vs Barca at Camp Nou. When you've said before that Ronaldo scoring vs Barca was an anomaly, especially at Camp Nou

BTW, Elnono wrong about det dude Ronaldo

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Still think it's just hate? Are you gonna act like Ronaldo isn't the superior player at the moment?

Crucial games where Messi had unacceptable performances for a 4x ballon d'or winner in the span of 2 seasons:

vs Real, game that sealed the La Liga le for Madrid
    vs Chelsea, Barca eliminated form the CL
    vs AC Milan, 2-0 loss at San Siro
    vs Real, both legs of the Copa del Rey

That's 5 games, how many more big games vs elite compe ion do you need to watch to realize that the midget is living off his reputation and the multiple goals he scores against terrible La Liga teams? Then the re s voting for the ballon d'or winner, give him the award like it's just a scoring le a la golden boot

Meanwhile, Ronaldo is currently on a streak of 6 games in a row always scoring vs Barca at Camp Nou. When you've said before that Ronaldo scoring vs Barca was an anomaly, especially at Camp Nou

BTW, Elnono wrong about det dude Ronaldo
    What did Ronaldo win in that span? One La Liga?

Missi hasn't been playing well lately, yet he's the sole reason Barça has the lead they do in La Liga and will win it this season... tbh, the entire team just isnt playing well...

and don't hate on me, I don't vote for the ballon d'or...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What did Ronaldo win in that span? One La Liga?
    Yep, Real won the last La Liga, now tell me what Barca won last season that it was so great?

Missi hasn't been playing well lately, yet he's the sole reason Barça has the lead they do in La Liga and will win it this season... tbh, the entire team just isnt playing well...
    You midget riders crack me up

By "lately" you mean since last season and against the best euro clubs, where you expect a player with the midget's individual accolades to not underperform the way he did multiple times

Midget rider discrediting the midget's stacked supporting cast per par

If the midget is the "sole reason" Barca will win La Liga this season and Xavi, Iniesta and all the other "scrubs" around the midget seem to be so irrelevant to Barca's success, what's stopping the midget from winning a le with Argentina?

Just a guess but maybe it's the lack of Xavi, Iniesta and all the other Barca "scrubs" when the midget plays for Argentina You're simply not making any sense right now.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Yep, Real won the last La Liga, now tell me what Barca won last season that it was so great?
    they're winning La Liga THIS season. So, by your own measure, he's currently going to pull off THIS season what the alleged better player pulled off last season

You midget riders crack me up

By "lately" you mean since last season and against the best euro clubs, where you expect a player with the midget's individual accolades to not underperform the way he did multiple times

Midget rider discrediting the midget's stacked supporting cast per par

If the midget is the "sole reason" Barca will win La Liga this season and Xavi, Iniesta and all the other "scrubs" around the midget seem to be so irrelevant to Barca's success, what's stopping the midget from winning a le with Argentina?

Just a guess but maybe it's the lack of Xavi, Iniesta and all the other Barca "scrubs" when the midget plays for Argentina You're simply not making any sense right now.
    Nobody is discrediting anybody, they're simply not playing as well as a few years ago. It is, after all, pretty much the same supporting cast.

lol @ RMAOfan saying that when Barça was winning it was Xavi and Iniesta, when they're not, it's Missi

And Missi is doing great with Argentina. IIRC, they haven't lost a game in like a year or two. The les will eventually come if they keep playing like that.

BTW, how's Ronaldo doing with Portugal? How many les did he get there? crofl

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    they're winning La Liga THIS season. So, by your own measure, he's currently going to pull off THIS season what the alleged better player pulled off last season
    Still doesn't change the fact that the best player in the world chokes in big games, costs his team the les relevant to the football elite but that doesn't seem to cost him individual accolades.

Nobody is discrediting anybody, they're simply not playing as well as a few years ago. It is, after all, pretty much the same supporting cast.

lol @ RMAOfan saying that when Barça was winning it was Xavi and Iniesta, when they're not, it's Missi

And Missi is doing great with Argentina. IIRC, they haven't lost a game in like a year or two. The les will eventually come if they keep playing like that.

BTW, how's Ronaldo doing with Portugal? How many les did he get there? crofl
    You're the one that said the midget is the "sole reason" Barca will win La Liga this season, apparently the midget can carry a team to a le all by himself in your opinion, i never said that about Ronaldo.

So i ask again, what stopped the midget from winning a WC with Argentina? Since in your opinion he has the power to carry teams to les.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Still doesn't change the fact that the best player in the world chokes in big games, costs his team the les relevant to the football elite but that doesn't seem to cost him individual accolades.
    Not sure if you're talking about Ronaldo or Missi here, but in Ronaldo's case that's certainly been the case for his entire career. For Missi, only lately.

You're the one that said the midget is the "sole reason" Barca will win La Liga this season, apparently the midget can carry a team to a le all by himself in your opinion, i never said that about Ronaldo.
    I'm saying he's the sole reason they're winning La Liga this season because he's scoring every crucial goal out there that turn draws or losses into wins. If you're been watching La Liga this season, this isn't really arguable.

So i ask again, what stopped the midget from winning a WC with Argentina? Since in your opinion he has the power to carry teams to les.
    I said he's the sole reason Barça is winning La Liga this season. Quote where I said anything about carrying Argentina to anything? Oh, wait, I didn't.

Thread Information