Page 88 of 162 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4038
    My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I have serious doubts you guys are watching the games. All I'm reading from educated sources is how Lazy Messi has become over the past couple years. All season long for Barca the talk was "Well Messi is just saving himself for the World Cup". But 3 weeks into the Tournament and he's the same lazy player. He use to make runs off-the-ball, pressure the opposition and not just stand there nonchalantly waiting to receive the pass so he can finish

He's quickly going down the path of lazy & fat Maradona, Brazilian Ronaldo & Ronaldinho (All South Americans).

James Rodriguez & Arjen Robben have been the two most influential players. There is no denying that. If you disregard Neuer or Ochoa because they are not offensive, then the 3rd spot is split between Messi, Ronaldo (Game tying Assist + Game winning goal), Sanchez, Neymar & Muller.
    does not make sense son

I'm on the Messi is overrated as till he shows up during a WC, during this WC you cannot deny his impact. He has been decisive the 4 games he played.

He is top 3 of this wc no doubt

I have serious doubts you guys are watching the games. All I'm reading from educated sources is how Lazy Messi has become over the past couple years. All season long for Barca the talk was "Well Messi is just saving himself for the World Cup". But 3 weeks into the Tournament and he's the same lazy player. He use to make runs off-the-ball, pressure the opposition and not just stand there nonchalantly waiting to receive the pass so he can finish

He's quickly going down the path of lazy & fat Maradona, Brazilian Ronaldo & Ronaldinho (All South Americans).

James Rodriguez & Arjen Robben have been the two most influential players. There is no denying that. If you disregard Neuer or Ochoa because they are not offensive, then the 3rd spot is split between Messi, Ronaldo (Game tying Assist + Game winning goal), Sanchez, Neymar & Muller.
    ..... er can't be serious...... go back to make game threads and racist comments...... Cristina split the 3rd spot with Missi .... I know you're trolling Messi s but come on.... Cristina

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    ..... er can't be serious...... go back to make game threads and racist comments...... Cristina split the 3rd spot with Missi .... I know you're trolling Messi s but come on.... Cristina
    (Game tying Assist + Game winning goal)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    thats some nice hands he has there, good for some tugging

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    whats his converting rate? If he has a higher percantage than messi id be truly surprised.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    whats his converting rate? If he has a higher percantage than messi id be truly surprised.

"Andrea Pirlo has a free-kick conversion rate of 25% in this season's Europa League, scoring from 2 of his 8 attempts."
    Last edited by Infinite_limit; 07-03-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Sorry but I cant read what you wrote.

expected from a troll.

Nvm you did provide one. Kinda surprised that Leo is not up there, whenever he takes a fk its almost guarantee to go in

well not always but he always seem to hit it right and he always make the goalie struggle
    Last edited by Relevancy; 07-03-2014 at 01:30 PM.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Sorry but I cant read what you wrote.

expected from a troll.
    Updated

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    that's amazing stuff...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ok. Does not change my "feelign" when he is about to take one. More respect when Pirlo or other guys shoot it.

This time stats tell a different story than the eye-test.
    You would make a great Kobe fan.

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Son, change the trolling record.

Better expressed:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi gave the "man of the match" trophies to the winners of the cards' tournament.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Question: Those proclaiming Messi's dominating performance. Was he sandbagging this season for Barcelona in preparation for the WC?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Question: Those proclaiming Messi's dominating performance. Was he sandbagging this season for Barcelona in preparation for the WC?
    yes

He was afraid to retire without a WC and be loled at

But, hey, it's working

Country > club imo

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Infinite bull ness, if that word even exists.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Infinite bull ness, if that word even exists.
    But my assessment is correct

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    250m is his contract buyout clause....

lol the recent rumors surrounding his dad and barca, wanting barca to sign kun and resign pinto the gk, really? now this clown thinks he runs barcas scouting team?
    Wowww, i could buy like 20 Mullers with that amount of money.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Last edited by lefty; 07-13-2014 at 04:41 PM.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Missty

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Where is your God now, gots?

Jesus Christ, what a close ing call. Could you imagine if the midget wins the World Cup? We would never hear the end of it from riders like FAP86.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Scoring against the giants like Iran, Nigeria and Bosnia. Disappearing in the knockout stage while running less than his keeper!

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Jesus Christ, what a close ing call. Could you imagine if the midget wins the World Cup? We would never hear the end of it from riders like FAP86.

Missty is one of the most overrated players ever. never won anything without Iniesta or Puyol tbqh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Go send some PM's son. " See Thebesteva? Messi isn't trully God "

P/S: Great World cup from your boy Tristiano, BTW.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Go send some PM's son. " See Thebesteva? Messi isn't trully God "

P/S: Great World cup from your boy Tristiano, BTW.
    Go ask Thebesteva, i've never sent him any PM's about the midget or any other subject.

Stay salty FAP.

Thread Information