Page 99 of 162 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4038
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I don't think DAF understood my post
    How can your post be understood in a different way than you claiming that those trio you mentioned are/were better than Messi, Neymar and Suarez?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    How can your post be understood in a different way than you claiming that those trio you mentioned are/were better than Messi, Neymar and Suarez?
    ok now I'm confused

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    ok now I'm confused
    Isn't that your default setting?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Isn't that your default setting?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I notice that a lot of folks are saying that Messi had a "so-so" game against Uruguay. If you play along I offer you a little game.

1) Watch the video below.

2) After watching the things he did please try to take your hater glasses off and imagine any other player doing these things. What do you think people would be saying about this game?

People take Messi for granted, if any other player would have done the things he did in this game everybody would be talking about that player's great game, but becuase is Messi people downplay it.

P/S: When I say any other, I litteraly mean any other: Imagine Cristiano Ronaldo dribbling past so many folks in one game, Ronaldo fanboys would be like crazy talking about Cristiano's great game.
    Last edited by DAF86; 06-17-2015 at 12:01 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Obviously

I notice that a lot of folks are saying that Messi had a "so-so" game against Uruguay. If you play along I offer you a little game.

1) Watch the video below.

2) After watching the things he did please try to take your hater glasses off and imagine any other player doing these things. What do you think people would be saying about this game?

People take Messi for granted, if any other player would have done the things he did in this game everybody would be talking about that player's great game, but becuase is Messi people downplay it.

P/S: When I say any other, I litteraly mean any other: Imagine Cristiano Ronaldo dribbling past so many folks in one game, Ronaldo fanboys would be like crazy talking about Cristiano's great game.
    I expect Messi to be part of at least one goal in a must win game (practically a must win game in this case), either scoring, assisting or at least beggining the play. He can dribble in the midfield all he wants but if it were for him the game would've ended 0-0.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I expect Messi to be part of at least one goal in a must win game (practically a must win game in this case), either scoring, assisting or at least beggining the play. He can dribble in the midfield all he wants but if it were for him the game would've ended 0-0.
    Truth.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He was part of Argentina's goal, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Besides who's to say that if it wasn't for his dribbling in midfield at the end of the game to gain time and freeze the game Uruguay wouldn't have tied?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As I was saying...

He looked super selfish in many of those plays..TEVEZ had like a 3 or open sure openings.

Also, why doesn't argentina just play with TEVEZ instead of Di Maria.. is trash.

He was part of Argentina's goal, tbh.
    No, he was not. The play started with Pastore. And I expect more from the goat than dribbling the ball just to freeze the game.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No, he was not. The play started with Pastore. And I expect more from the goat than dribbling the ball just to freeze the game.
    Who passed the ball to Pastore?

Who passed the ball to Pastore?
    And before that Messi received the ball from another argentine player, and before probably an uruguayan had the ball, and so on but that doesn't mean those other players participated in the play. By your logic you must also think Enrique assisted Maradona in his second goal against England.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Making a pass to a player who makes a pass to a player who makes a pass to the guy who makes the final pass. So, every player is involved in a goal from now on, gotcha!

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    And before that Messi received the ball from another argentine player, and before probably an uruguayan had the ball, and so on but that doesn't mean those other players participated in the play. By your logic you must also think Enrique assisted Maradona in his second goal against England.

It's an endless discussion. I think he didn't have any significant impact on the play and therefore didn't begin it, you think he did. Let's move on.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Making a pass to a player who makes a pass to a player who makes a pass to the guy who makes the final pass. So, every player is involved in a goal from now on, gotcha!

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It's an endless discussion. I think he didn't have any significant impact on the play and therefore didn't begin it, you think he did. Let's move on.
    I'm just busting your balls son, of course Messi had no big impact on the goal.

I'm just busting your balls son, of course Messi had no big impact on the goal.
    yeah, right...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Why would I accept that Messi had no impact in the goal if I don't believe it? What do I gain from that?

Why would I accept that Messi had no impact in the goal if I don't believe it? What do I gain from that?
    You just ran out of arguments. I bet the picture of Messi as man of the match was also to bust my balls right? Anyways, I'm not a Messi hater. I think today he will have a good game today and with his leadership Argentina will reach the finals if we don't ran into Chile first.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You just ran out of arguments. I bet the picture of Messi as man of the match was also to bust my balls right? Anyways, I'm not a Messi hater. I think today he will have a good game today and with his leadership Argentina will reach the finals if we don't ran into Chile first.
    I didn't need any more arguments son, you had already ended the debate by saying it was an endless argument.

And yeah, the man of the match pic was also to bust everybody else balls. Imho the man of the match was Pastore.

Thread Information