Page 117 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4038
    My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    He is the Spanish player with the most les with Xavi... He played "just" 630 games for Barça

but statistical study

go explain to a real Barça fan not a fan player like DAF that Iniesta is 229 on a list of the greatest player of the liga, they will just laugh at you

damn son my DAF86 getting bent per par

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Daf Punked

"One More Time"

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah that list is pretty gay tbh. To only consider "hard" facts like goals and les is pretty gay. Not Penaldo kind of gay but still.

Still Messi is La Liga GOAT.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Daf Punked

"One More Time"

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Daf Punked

"One More Time"
    omg

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Folks getting rattled at an innocuous list.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    raul 2nd on that list? overrated kent who didn't win outside of spain compe ions and national team...

coat rided nt when spain implemented tic tac toe bull from barca/valencia

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Folks getting rattled at an innocuous list.
    can't even deflect properly

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    can't even deflect properly
    In which way am I deflecting? What do I even need to deflect?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    In which way am I deflecting? What do I even need to deflect?
    you're funny tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    If you removed Ronaldo from Real Madrid you still have a world class team. Can't say the same for Barca without Messi right now and that is sad.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Misty asking Barça to get Di Maria

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Love Messi...but he'd make for a terrible manager

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Doubt that is true, tbh. Di María sucks.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If you removed Ronaldo from Real Madrid you still have a world class team. Can't say the same for Barca without Messi right now and that is sad.
    you'd still have a team with suarez, pique, iniesta, rakitic, turan, ter stegen, um i, sergi roberto, jordi alba, vermalen, cillesen and denis suarez ... barca's problem isn't necessarily talent but depth and 1-2 good pieces at key locations. the bolded players are really world class tbh. if you cut penaldo and mesty from each team real has a 2-3 player advatange in high quality players..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    you'd still have a team with suarez, pique, iniesta, rakitic, turan, ter stegen, um i, sergi roberto, jordi alba, vermalen, cillesen and denis suarez ... barca's problem isn't necessarily talent but depth and 1-2 good pieces at key locations. the bolded players are really world class tbh. if you cut penaldo and mesty from each team real has a 2-3 player advatange in high quality players..
    Iniesta is done. Anyone that still thinks Iniesta is the player he once was is clearly not paying attention.

Rakitic never was World class. He isn't even a guaranteed starter in Barca, at least last season he wasn't.

Barcelona needs a major overhaul. They need, at the very least, a right back, two midifielders and a left wing.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    GOD has not enough help

hilarious tbh

what other team in the world has 2 of the top 5 best players in activity ? smh...

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    GOD has not enough help

hilarious tbh

what other team in the world has 2 of the top 5 best players in activity ? smh...
    It's true though, don't you remember all that help DieGOAT had on those Napoli teams?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It's true though, don't you remember all that help DieGOAT had on those Napoli teams?
    DAF : those Napoli teams were STACKED

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    GOD has not enough help

hilarious tbh

Don't be so ignorant Brazil, you're better than that. Barcelona is very unbalanced and everyone in the world can see that their midfield is . Iniesta is too old, Rakitic is declining by the week and they had to play Sergi Roberto out of position all of last season. Take Messi out of the squad and Barca struggles for a CL spot most likely finishing fourth. Only in this forum does everyone hate Messi and come up with the most ridiculous ways to downplay anything he does.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Iniesta is done. Anyone that still thinks Iniesta is the player he once was is clearly not paying attention.

Rakitic never was World class. He isn't even a guaranteed starter in Barca, at least last season he wasn't.

Barcelona needs a major overhaul. They need, at the very least, a right back, two midifielders and a left wing.
    I think Semedo is going to be awesome. This board has gotten some nice signings for the backline with Um i, Semedo, and Mina (signed and comes over in January). It's midfield onward that they've really struggled after buying Suarez.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    How many players from Barca would start for Madrid right now? Messi, Suarez, maybe Pique and that's it. Also Madrid's bench is light years ahead of Barca's. Asensio and Isco would be top 6 players on Barca immediately yet they can't even get consistent minutes in Madrid's starting XI. This is the greatest discrepancy in talent between the two teams since Figo left.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Don't be so ignorant Brazil, you're better than that. Barcelona is very unbalanced and everyone in the world can see that their midfield is . Iniesta is too old, Rakitic is declining by the week and they had to play Sergi Roberto out of position all of last season. Take Messi out of the squad and Barca struggles for a CL spot most likely finishing fourth. Only in this forum does everyone hate Messi and come up with the most ridiculous ways to downplay anything he does.
    son wtf tbh, I wouldn't even troll with that

everybody loves misty son, best player in the world tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    How many players from Barca would start for Madrid right now? Messi, Suarez, maybe Pique and that's it. Also Madrid's bench is light years ahead of Barca's. Asensio and Isco would be top 6 players on Barca immediately yet they can't even get consistent minutes in Madrid's starting XI. This is the greatest discrepancy in talent between the two teams since Figo left.
    um i would get minutes, he's a great defender.
    ter stegen is the better goal keeper and he'd start. if it weren't for neuer people would respect stegen more.
    bisquits would make it quite often imo. zidane likes smart players tbh and biscuits is a smart but gy player.
    iniesta would 100% get minutes under zidane, he might be declining but still he's iniesta.
    jordi alba would get some burn.
    rakitic would also get some run, he's exposed right now and people are talking about a decline but the barca system isn't making too much sense so all their midfielders are in the constantly with attack and defense not working in unison.

it's not as bad as it looks talent wise. still you are right about there being a discrepancy, but barca are just cheap tbh, refusing to invest money while they're getting $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from misty/neymar apparel and coverage and the arab sponsors. Lmao having all that money and just sitting on it, cheap gots tbh.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    um i would get minutes, he's a great defender.
    ter stegen is the better goal keeper and he'd start. if it weren't for neuer people would respect stegen more.
    bisquits would make it quite often imo. zidane likes smart players tbh and biscuits is a smart but gy player.
    iniesta would 100% get minutes under zidane, he might be declining but still he's iniesta.
    jordi alba would get some burn.
    rakitic would also get some run, he's exposed right now and people are talking about a decline but the barca system isn't making too much sense so all their midfielders are in the constantly with attack and defense not working in unison.

it's not as bad as it looks talent wise. still you are right about there being a discrepancy, but barca are just cheap tbh, refusing to invest money while they're getting $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from misty/neymar apparel and coverage and the arab sponsors. Lmao having all that money and just sitting on it, cheap gots tbh.
    But dfens, I'm not talking about simply getting minutes here or there as Zidane to his credit rotates very well throughought the season. I'm talking about how many players on Barca would be nailed in Madrid's starting 11. You'd struggle to find 3 players at the absolute most.

I am so frustrated with this board. Barca will end up overpaying for Coutinho and Dembele but how can they be taken seriously when they offer a measly 82 million for Coutinho and in order for Liverpool to get the bonus add ons of 36 million Coutinho has to win Ballon D'or on top of Barca winning UCL.

They apparently haven't even spoken with Dortmund in 11 days (!!). Meanwhile Barca's director says "Both deals are close" while Dortmund and Klopp are perplexed as to what the they are talking.

I wish Messi all the best in Man City next summer, tbh.

Thread Information