Page 118 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4038
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    But dfens, I'm not talking about simply getting minutes here or there as Zidane to his credit rotates very well throughought the season. I'm talking about how many players on Barca would be nailed in Madrid's starting 11. You'd struggle to find 3 players at the absolute most.

I am so frustrated with this board. Barca will end up overpaying for Coutinho and Dembele but how can they be taken seriously when they offer a measly 82 million for Coutinho and in order for Liverpool to get the bonus add ons of 36 million Coutinho has to win Ballon D'or on top of Barca winning UCL.

They apparently haven't even spoken with Dortmund in 11 days (!!). Meanwhile Barca's director says "Both deals are close" while Dortmund and Klopp are perplexed as to what the they are talking.

I wish Messi all the best in Man City next summer, tbh.
    well, that's a tough one as even at real not many people are 100% nailed in the starting 11, besides ronaldo / ramos / marcelo / kroos / modric / goal keeper they had quite a large variation of formations last year. messi / pique / suarez / um i would all be nailed in the starting lineup imo. So imo it's not about being top heavy talent wise but having depth.

Not sure about coutinho tbh.

If I were that board I'd use that money on :
    Key signings pool : koke / dyabala / thiago alcantara / keita (leipzig) / matuidi / guerreiro.
    Depth: pedro (don't know how he left but all barca people love their barca), payet, moutinho, goretzka, de sciglio.

if they used half of that neymar money on some of these picks they'd be in great shape tbh. E.g. bolded picks are together at about that value and they'd be quality long term investments too. And this is the market value not the barcelona discount tbh..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Navas < Ter Stegen
    Carvajal > whoever is suppossed to be Barca's right back
    Varane > Piqué
    Ramos > Um i
    Marcelo > Alba
    Casemiro > Busquets
    Kroos > whoever is suppossed to be Barca's right midfielder
    Modric > Iniesta
    Isco > whoever is suppossed to be Barca's third forward
    Benzema < Suarez
    Sidenaldo < Messi

Madrid has a pretty strong advatange right now. And I didn't even mention the bench.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Navas < Ter Stegen
    Carvajal > whoever is suppossed to be Barca's right back
    Varane > Piqué flat out no
    Ramos > Um i
    Marcelo > Alba
    Casemiro > Busquets strong no, biscuits is a far more versatile player, just not used properly. Casemiro is very limited compared to biscuits.
    Kroos > whoever is suppossed to be Barca's right midfielder
    Modric > Iniesta close one
    Isco > whoever is suppossed to be Barca's third forward
    Benzema < Suarez
    Sidenaldo < Messi

Madrid has a pretty strong advatange right now. And I didn't even mention the bench.
    that's about it. still the greatest difference is
    zidane >>> valverde
    Barca need a real coach tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Navas s on Ter Stegen tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Navas is *

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    disagree tbh. ter stegen has better fundamentals while navas has quicker reactions. Fundamentals >> reactions, especially in today's game. Reactions give you beautiful saves but fundamentals give you clean sheets, no dumb mistakes and minimize overall risk. A goal keeper's role in today's game is not only to make saves but to act as the last man of defense, so risk minimization is critical.
    Ter stegen also has a weaker defense in front of him and is permanently overshadowed by Neuer, so this makes him look worse than he is.
    Ter stegen also has a bit of a size advantage and a great passing game, the latter being critical in today's game. I also want to point out that barcelona's aerial defense is so he is quite exposed out there and I hear some people saying he doesn't dominate in the air that much but think about the level of protection he is (not) receiving from his team.

Also a very underrated aspect is that imo ter stegen is more composed, a top quality for GKs.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sons I don't follow the news very closely, what is the reason for Barcelona standing pat this summer? just puzzling tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    sons I don't follow the news very closely, what is the reason for Barcelona standing pat this summer? just puzzling tbh.
    Incompetent front office imo.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Pretty much this tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Pretty much this tbh
    how can such incompetence be in charge of barca?, don't they have investors looking to make money from the club?
    I mean I see it as this as barca getting a year older on an already exhausted core, losing neymar, getting injured, lacking depth, real being on top and smacking them 5-1 ... that's one step too close to falling off a cliff tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    how can such incompetence be in charge of barca?, don't they have investors looking to make money from the club?
    I mean I see it as this as barca getting a year older on an already exhausted core, losing neymar, getting injured, lacking depth, real being on top and smacking them 5-1 ... that's one step too close to falling off a cliff tbh.
    I think Bartemou does not want to spend all 220M. I think they were completely blindsided by Neymar leaving and him leaving so late in the transfer window (he was holding out for that loyalty business that kicks in July 31st) made for this mad rush to sign players with the window closing. Believe it or not they wanted to buy just one player and use the rest of the 220M on "improvements for the stadium".

Having said that, you can tell how clueless management is when they BLAME Xavi and Iniesta for not letting the youth from La Masia come into the team because those players were too good to usurp. Barca stood pat last summer (2016) because they won a double, and were "unlucky" to lose to Atletico according to management which is BS.

As a matter of fact, many fans feel the treble may have been a curse has it simply put a band aid on the cracks these team had. This board is also cheap as , even right now they have the opportunity to sign Seri from Nice, who would be an excellent controller in midfield that Barca need and Nice say "40 million, and he's yours" and Barca come with a 30M offer WTF, same with Coutinho. They offer a paltry 82M for Coutinho, but offer 40M in bonuses only if Coutinho wins ballon d'or and UCL. It's insulting to other teams and Barca has been seen as an absolute joke this transfer window.

This management is worse than the Knicks, even Neymar threw them under a bus yesterday

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Antonela is pregnant again, fifth child incoming. Penaldo, Iker, Thiago, the last one I don't know the name and now this.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    Antonela is pregnant again, fifth child incoming. Penaldo, Iker, Thiago, the last one I don't know the name and now this.
    He certainly isn't missing that goal...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He certainly isn't missing that goal...
    fwiw after scoring twice that goal must be pretty wide open now.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    fwiw after scoring twice that goal must be pretty wide open now.
    Technically, that would happen at the moment the firstborn came through... (assuming natural delivery ofc)...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    a truly prolific midget tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    All boys, like a true alpha.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    All boys, like a true alpha.
    And all made to pussy.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Messi being carried by the likes of Delofeu and Paco Alcacer.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Missi showing up against the Alaves of the world, per par

also missed a PK. Statpad fail

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Thank god la liga is back.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    might have to play in Syria for a spot in the WC

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    might have to play in Syria for a spot in the WC
    No, that's CONCACAF. He might have to play in NZ.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Thread Information