Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this one...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Duncan deserved that. He had all the time in the world to measure for a block attempt and he stands there like an idiot and doesn't even jump. Does he think he's going to take a charge under the rim or what?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That one was kind of weak. I don't think alley-oops should count...especially when the defender is obviously late.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan had no chance of blocking Lebron on that..the odds are that he would have picked up an and-1..it was a better strategy to just not pick up the foul and hope his length bothered James enough..not much you can do when the best combination of athleticism/size in NBA history is coming at you like that..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, Tiago, wherefore art thou?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of all these posterization dunks, only the lebron one and the vince carter really count, cuz the rest are just bad D on the spurs and duncan being late on rotation.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Duncan had no chance of blocking Lebron on that..the odds are that he would have picked up an and-1..it was a better strategy to just not pick up the foul and hope his length bothered James enough..not much you can do when the best combination of athleticism/size in NBA history is coming at you like that..
    I would rather see Duncan make Lebron earn two points at the foul line (and he was a poor foul shooter back then) instead of winding up on a poster energizing the Cav team. Lebron's dunk was really weak when you look at it. He took off from far out and was actually on his way down when he met Duncan at the rim. He barely made that dunk. If Duncan actually contested it I doubt Lebron makes it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is it really a posterization when a 7-footer dunks on a guard?

I'm sure Kobe's been legitimately posterized before, but that ain't it. Show me Vince throwing one down in his face, or D-Will, someone like that.

If you want a video of Kobe ownage, show him letting an inbounder throw a ball off his back to themselves (it's happened 3 times I can recall). Or Arenas dropping 60 on him in 2006. Ouch.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lmao a 7 footer catching the ball under the basket with a 6'6 guy coming from the other side. You sure showed whoever by posting that!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How'd u tell me to shut up earlier if its my first post in this thread?

keep your vids coming, dont bother me one bit. Ill even help you out

Seeing all of these clips is making me realize it's boring as dunking on Tim Duncan because he doesn't really try to contest many of them. He just stands there which makes the dunk look weak You can't call that a posterization.

Dunking on emphatic shotblockers like Zo or Mutombo would probably make for better highlights. They actually challenge dunk attempts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can't I find a video of Duncan rejecting a nasty, and I mean a nasty dunk attempt by Kobe ???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao a 7 footer catching the ball under the basket with a 6'6 guy coming from the other side. You sure showed whoever by posting that!
    See if any of these tickle your fancy...

How about Iverson deliverin some love to Kobe?

Or The Matrix?

Maybe a washed up PJ Brown playing for the Celtics?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to add this one...
    It's sad what has become of one of this generation's greatest players as he ages...

Thread Information