90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
Netflix streaming needs to get ALF and Family Ties.
I recently watched Deadfall, United, Decoy Bride, and the Giant Mechanical Man on Netflix. Deadfall was alright. United was good but very sad. Decoy Bride and Giant Mechanical Man were somewhat funny but entertaining.
Haha Johnny Bravo was the shit
Cow and Chicken
Also BTAS was awesome
"I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus,I wanna feel his salvation all over my face"
-- Faith + 1
I've always wanted to see Samurai Jack but never got around to watching it. May give it a shot now.
I've seeing both Justice League/Unlimited. The latter sucked.
Oh and hey a new show coming to Netflix April 19th..
I'm really liking what Netflix is doing.
I just hope they dont get greedy and start charging you an arm and a leg with all this new content coming up.
Regular Show is the shit tbh.
It would help to know what and when Netflix will release.
The way its set up I barely notice when new content is added.
I had no idea those shows from CN were even being release. lol
I miss the 1/2 hr News hour...
Bond Films up:
You Only Live Twice
Live and Let Die
The Spy Who Loved Me
A View To a Kill
Licence To Kill
Tomorrow Never Dies
The World Is Not Enough
Anybody watch the 2011 series XIII on Netflix yet? I'm at about episode 4 or 5.
I recommend it.
There was a book, and Netflix also has the 2008 movie.
Fringe is up.
Is it any good tbh?
I watched the first season on Netflix then bought them in Bluray as they came out. I haven't bought the latest released season yet, so I checked, and it wasn't available. Now I need to check again!
Hungry for a Change & Fat,Sick & Nearly dead are Fantastic!!!
Gifted Hands (awesome and inspirational)
So it goes.
Day of the Falcon
very underrated epic film on how Kings in Saudi came to be. at least thats what it looks like, still need to watch 2nd half
I searched ALF the other day and it wasn't on Netflix streaming. ALF was an awesome show and the mom was hot. And that ALF laugh always cracked me up.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)