that site

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^^Comments from website:

nick // Mar 29, 2010 at 11:23 pm

not sure its really fair to put dominos, a nationwide chain, up against whataburger which is based out of Texas and is only found in the south and southwest. Most northerners have probably never heard of Whataburger.

You're right about that crappy ass pizza tho'.

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    22% for WB

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Utah Utes
    Shut the up about Domino's. Their new pizza is the best out there and it's not even close. Old Domino's wasn't that great but the change makes them the best by far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shut the up about Domino's. Their new pizza is the best out there and it's not even close. Old Domino's wasn't that great but the change makes them the best by far.
    Pffft, the new Domino's sucks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not the best out there, but definitely a much better pizza.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    One of my friends got some nasty food poisoning from the new Dominos. And WTF Arby's over In N Out? In N Out is the gold standard for fast food, and Arby's hovers right between Long John Silvers and Taco Bell for the worst one can willingly ingest.

Sonic over Panda is some bull too. Last ing thing I want when getting fast food is some prick expecting a tip.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    I used to gag at the sight of Domino's pizza... but a couple months ago a coworker ordered one of the new ones and I decided to give it a try. I'm hooked now. It's one of my favorite pizzas. I like soft and buttered crust, and Domino's pizza features both. The cheese and sauce is much better, too. I also recently tried one of their oven baked sandwiches.. those are damn good too.

I've always been a hardcore fan of mom and pop pizza shops, so I really hate it that I like Domino's as much as I do now. However, I do agree that the Domino's vs Whataburger matchup is unfair. I'm from the north and while I have heard of Whataburger, I've never had the opportunity to go to one. Where as Domino's is an international chain.

Scrumtrulescent
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Just as an FYI, Arby's has not beaten In N Out. They haven't had the vote yet. From reading the page, the seedings are based on revenues, thus with Arbys being a larger chain they get a higher seed than In N Out.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Just as an FYI, Arby's has not beaten In N Out. They haven't had the vote yet. From reading the page, the seedings are based on revenues, thus with Arbys being a larger chain they get a higher seed than In N Out.
    Nah, Arby's beat In N Out (64% to 36%) in their voting. Tells you all you need to know about online polls.

http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/03/25...steak-n-shake/

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    mother whataburger. outside of their onion rings and honey bbq chicken strip sandwich they are completely overrated.

Scrumtrulescent
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Nah, Arby's beat In N Out (64% to 36%) in their voting. Tells you all you need to know about online polls.

http://www.sogoodblog.com/2010/03/25...steak-n-shake/
    Doh! I was just looking at the bracket. They haven't filled in the results yet. Look like I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue............

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Utah Utes
    I also recently tried one of their oven baked sandwiches.. those are damn good too.
    Their chicken bacon ranch sandwich is quite possibly the greatest sandwich of all-time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    mother whataburger. outside of their onion rings and honey bbq chicken strip sandwich they are completely overrated.
    those are like the 2 worst things at whataburger.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    New Mexico Lobos
    i love the new dominos pizza. especially when they have it at 5 bucks ready to go.

Thread Information